It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Navy ship fired warning shots at Iranian ship; 4 Mideast close calls this week

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
All those dollars will be worthless when the collapse happens so maybe its a good deal? lol Their agenda is to be transitioning into a cashless society isn't it?
edit on 25-8-2016 by AnonymousTi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Send them to Davy Jones's locker next time, Arrrrrrrr.

Put a 5", midships on the first boat.

Blow the ass end off the others.

Get them pirates!

Target practice.

edit on 8 25 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4003fireglo
Or fire some cannons with rolls of hundred dollar bills (USD) at them. Like, millions of rolls.

Roflmao! Funniest thing I've read all day!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: crazyewok

Iran is the one acting like a fool. There messed up ideology that they think makes them invincible will be there downfall.

Yes fools but fools scared off by warning shoots.

This is the revolutionary guard, there days are numbered anyway. This incident is part of there death throws.

Time is whats going to be the current regimes demise.

The old Anti west faction is shrinking and the young pro west refomost factions are growing.

What Iran needs is more openness and investment from the west.

Cultural invasion invasion from the west will be more effective in long term change than bombs and bullets.

We can see were western bombs and bullets got Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya......no were.

Of course if a USA navy ship is actually attacked sink them.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Xcathdra

US Navy ship fired warning shots at Iranian ship; 4 Mideast close calls this week

I guess Iran has grown a very big set of brass balls...too bad they may lose them if they keep acting the way they are .

Obama has bent over and let them have their way with him. Nuke deal, millions in cash etc...... Iran thinks we turned snowflake and will run to our safe place if confronted.

Good points. We gave them $400 million last week and followed that up with an additional $1.3 BILLION dollars.

Yep... after seeing Obama draw "red line" after "red line" in the sand, and daring Syria to cross over them, which it did.. Iran sees us a gullible chumps. They know that we'll stay ripe for abuse if the female-Caucasian version of Obama wins the U.S. Presidential election.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Yes because Trump's rhetoric has been all appeasement so far.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Obama's red lines apparently refer to his fiscal policies and nothing else.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Xcathdra

I guess Iran has grown a very big set of brass balls...too bad they may lose them if they keep acting the way they are .

I cant get the image out of my mind of old WWII film of gun camera on strafing runs on docked naval vessels.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Days of heroes.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I really liked that firing on Iranian ship "footage" ... Could feel the adrenaline a thousand miles away!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join