It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War vs. the Truth: Psychological Operations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Below is a new video on psychological operations, specializing in black project technology perpetrated psychological operations. This film especially exposes New Age Societal Engineering attempts (from about the 10 minute mark). I believe these psychological operations have been very successful, so I think sharing their dissecting is productive. I would be interested to hear if anyone has any experiences that align to this little tidbit in the film:

"Secret Technology Engineered Events to Persuade into the Belief System"

(Synopsis posted with permission from website as shown in it's footer)

Source:
Web: www.omnisense.org...
Youtube: www.youtube.com...

War vs the Truth: PSYOPS utilizes the better part of a decade of technological targeting experiences, insider contacts/insider testimony, research, logic, and critical thinking by Omnisense to paint a picture exposing modern day psychological warfare. This film especially focuses on exposing New Age Psychological Operations which have ensnared millions of people in the 20th and 21st centuries(see image below).

Video Focuses/Topics:
-NWO Agenda Birds Eye View
-Predictive Programming Explained
-Operation Mockingbird Exposed
-Modern Day CIA Influence on Media
-Technological Illusions / AI Based Facades / Directed Energy Weapon Mind Trickery
-New Age Psy Ops - Dragnet of Psy Ops to Misdirect Internet Age
-New Age Beliefs Engineered with Cover Stories for All Technological Influences
-Using Derivatives of the Truth in PSYOPS
-Tactics of Disinformation
-Disinformation Formulas
-v2k Impersonations of Positions of Authority
-Remote Influencing Technology Engineered Events - False Flags by Proxy
-Thought Surveillance(Remote Neural Monitoring) for Psy Op Popularity Analysis
-Electronic Telepathy aka v2k Psy Ops
-Virtual Reality Tech Psy Ops
-Synthetic Dream Mind Control Programs
-Technological Channeling Psy Ops
-Technological Psychic Psy Ops
-Technological Remote Viewing Psy Ops
-Directed Energy Weapon VR Based Astral Projection Psy Ops
-Black Ops "Contactees"
-Controlled Opposition and False Light Analyzed
-Electronic Telepathy Tech Used in Deceptive Ways
-Infiltration/Discrediting of the Field of UFOlogy
-Mind Control Assets
-Mainstream PSYOPS Enhanced by Mainstream Media / Hollywood / Music Industry+
-Alternative PSYOPS Enhanced by Black Ops Impersonation of Higher Powers+
-Terrorism Psychological Operations - 2016; The Year of False Flags
-Psychological Operations for All Demographics

Quotes from the Film:

.......Conspiracy

"An intelligence service is the ideal vehicle for a conspiracy."
~Allen Dulles, The First Civilian Director of the Central Intelligence Agency

“The constitutional system of checks and balances has not adequately controlled intelligence activities.” ~ Church Committee

.......Predictive Programming

"Predictive Programming: Inciting an action to cause a predicted reaction."

"The most effective psy ops hit all demographics who witness it, not just the believers. Knowledge of predictive programming arms one’s self with a mental defense mechanism against being covertly persuaded by psyops."

.......Psychological Warfare - Psychological Operations

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." ~William Casey, CIA Director (from first staff meeting in 1981)

"The Electronic Control Grid has created a potent environment for psychological operations."

“Top of the Pyramid Administrate PSYOPS via an Electronic Telepathy Secret Society”

"There are Psychological Operations for All Demographics"

.......Directed Energy Weapon Mind Trickery

"Directed energy weapons operate invisibly while the inducible mental limits of directed energy weapons are the limits of consciousness itself, this makes for an incredibly potent environment for illusions of all types."

"Proficient illusionists are perpetrating covert ops worldwide with black project technology, the means is Directed Energy Weapons and Black Project Post-Singularity Artificial Intelligence."

"Through the effective use of cover stories sources like the CIA hide an abundance of technological effects on society under a plethora of various facades."

.......Directed Energy Weapon Mind Control Programs

"Electromagnetic mind control programs have been taking place for half a century already and just now they are beginning to be exposed."

"Electromagnetic mind control works the same areas of the brain natural thinking would so it feels like natural thinking."

"Electromagnetic mind control provides for revolutionary opportunities to control the opposition."

.......New Age Psy Ops

"New Age Psychological Operations are successful societal engineering attempts in that which a supernatural spiritual ability is central to the belief system. I believe a reason the black ops sources chose this flavor of psy op is it enables a supreme vulnerability to remote influencing technologies. Implanted v2k thoughts can be psychic ESP. Technological End Game Virtual Reality cognitions can be remote viewing. Synthetic Dreams can be Astral Projection. Electronic harassment can be “ascension symptoms” or psychic attacks. Mind Control can be spirit possession or higher self. I believe all of these cover stories were engineered to be popular for their providing remote influence ease and concealment."

"The New Age Belief System was engineered to be more bright and exotic than the truth, this creates a situation where if a fully programmed new ager was ever to stumble upon a good picture of the truth, it would seem underwhelming, ridiculous, or even like a psy op."

"There is Nothing Potent Enough to be a One World Religion; The New Age Set of Psy Ops is the NWO Planted 'Religion.'"

You can see Artwork from the Film at the source link above.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Myuzik

The written content you've included in this thread is quite intriguing OP, thanks for sharing this video and the information. Will have to circle back and watch the video later tonight when I have time. This looks great

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Would this mean that something like the Occuls Rift (Oculus Rift headset with integrated headphones and mic, Oculus Sensor, Oculus Remot ) could be classed with the Virtual Reality cognitions.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

The video speaks of directed energy neuroscience done for VR. No need for a headset. Your imagination and dimension of your own mind is the canvas. It is done by tracking a body remotely (remote neural monitoring), and hitting pinpoint areas of the brain with certain frequencies and modulated RF Energy. This is the future of VR.

edit on 25-8-2016 by Myuzik because: edited out broken link

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Thanks, this will fit with BlackVault material I found today.

However, in terms of heavy-hitting psy targeting, I will briefly mention something that I've noticed. I've been watching episodes of "Star Trek Generations," with some amusement. I must be into about fifteen of them by now. Invariable, they preach PC rules of behavior starting with, of course, the prime Directive. Every episode has an aspect of PCness that is front and center and usually taught to some planet or another that is still so 20th century Earth-like.

This set narrative of the programs cause me to reflect upon how social engineer is easily slipped into the lives of the unwary. Harmless, it is....I suppose, and VERY clever, palatable and probably cheap considering the alternatives. After all, the series portrays future humans teaching non-humans how to behave according to nice rules of engagement. Oh, well, better than the "re-education camps" that are a fixture in some present Earth countries when the citizenry is slow to accept the official views of the masters. So we should all trot along willingly. (I started way back in the pack so I have to run to catch up)

edit on 25-8-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Interesting read thanks

new topics

top topics

join