It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton Attacking ‘Millions of Decent Americans’ with Racism Charge

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No it doesn't, the US Environmental Protection Agency has diddly and squat to do with Nazi Germany.

In fact all you did was show environmentalism not linked to Hitler's party. Which is my point.

Policies are all over the place with different ones popping up all over. In any platform there's a good chance if you dig deep there's something you'll agree with.
edit on 8/25/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/25/2016 by Puppylove because: grammar and spelling

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gin

If that video was of a Trump rally people would be saying "LOOK HARDLY ANY PEOPLE OF COLOR!"

and

"NOT A SINGLE BLACK PERSON THERE. TRUMP = RACISM!"

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Not Every Trump Supporter is Racist but Every Racist is a Trump Supporter

edit on 25-8-2016 by Mr. Moonlight because: bbcode

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
And another thread goes the ways of all ad hominem Mud Pit territory (which is against T&C outside of the Mud Pit) thanks to the racist progressive bigot t____s in this site.
edit on 25-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr. Moonlight
Not Every Trump Supporter is Racist but Every Racist is a Trump Supporter

Then by that logic every SJW & BLM minded person would be voting for Trump. They'd be at Hillary rallies physically assaulting people to the point of starting literal RIOTS over it (but instead they've been doing that at Trump rallies against Trump supporters).
edit on 25-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

No it doesn't, the US Environmental Protection Agency has diddly and squat to do with Nazi Germany.

In fact all you did was show environmentalism not linked to Hitler's party. Which is my point.

Policies are all over the place with different ones popping up all over. In any platform there's a good chance if you dig deep there's something you'll agree with.

LOL ... flip flip flip ... stumble.

You claimed a connection between any "environmental protection" policies or legislation, the "left" and the Nazis.

Is that true or not?

If true, would you like to rephrase that now?

If false, I'll be glad to quote what you said back to you.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: UKTruth
Clinton just had a major melt down spending her entire speech on Alt-Right conspiracy involving Trump, Putin, Duke, Alex Jones and Nigel Farage.

i think she is officially triggered and is now hiding in her safe space.

Zero content aside from your opinion.

You can do better.

I'd only just finished listening to her - I was still laughing. I have never seen desperation like that. Makes me think there is something in the hidden Trump vote from telephone polls. Perhaps she is seeing something else internally and is in panic mode. Whatever, she just went at least two levels below anything I have ever seen from gutter politics.
edit on 25/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

a reply to: xuenchen

Klan members and many other White Supremacists are ON THE RECORD in supporting DJT.

Are you denying that fact?

No...
He has no control over who endorses or supports him.

2 words.
David Duke
Now there is real racism in the flesh.

Ah. Now there is an actual argument!

No, Trump can't control it ... but what he can control is his message, which these people feel aligns perfectly with their beliefs.

Can you explain that?

Which specific beliefs does the KKK allegedly agree with?

Please provide evidence.

I already linked to the full quote Hillary altered and used in her propaganda. That full quote only proves the KKK wants a safe country just like Trump.

Does Hillary want a safe country?

Do you want a safe country?

Are you a racist just because you agree with the KKK if you also happen to want a safe country?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Right.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Klan members and many other White Supremacists are ON THE RECORD in supporting DJT.

No...

2 words.
David Duke

No, Trump can't control it ... but what he can control is his message, which these people feel aligns perfectly with their beliefs.

Can you explain that?

Please provide evidence.

I already linked to the full quote Hillary altered and used in her propaganda. That full quote only proves the KKK wants a safe country just like Trump.

Are you a racist just because you agree with the KKK if you also happen to want a safe country?

I don't have to provide evidence for what is a)widely known and b) has been demonstrated clearly in this very thread.

I'm not in the KKK, and I don't associate with them, and therefore I don't know what policies they like and don't like, but what I do know is that there is ample evidence (again, which has been shown here) that Klan members and other White Supremacists believe that Trump is "one of them."

The rest of your blatant obfuscation is pure empty rhetoric.

Again, I haven't called anyone a "racist" .... so apparently, you're confusing your arguments.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

So you concede there is actually no evidence to support your unhinged allegations?

At least you finally came out and admitted you are full of it.
edit on 25-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Reading comprehension down the drain, I was using that as an example of the absurdity of all this not as a fact I believe. No flip flopping just you lacking in basic reading skills and understanding context.

Addendum: Oh wait I see what your saying. What does that have to do with most of the policies of today? Most of the environmental protectionism is left wing now. So what if Nixon started it back then? Once again as I said policies bounce all over. Care to prove me right more?
edit on 8/25/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

link   

This is right out of the cultural marxist playbook. They have been doing this nonsense for years. Anyone that disagrees, or that does not support the leftists agenda, is a racist.

This CNN commentary was almost parody levels. "All sorts of other ists"

Great argument, toss a nice warm blanket accusation of _____ist on half of the population.

I think it's funny how if you criticize Islam, we are told NOT ALL MUSLIMS are terrorists, but then they turn around and call every single person that doesn't support Democrats racists. George Soros is sooooo proud of you!

link   

No...

2 words.
David Duke

Can you explain that?

Please provide evidence.

I don't have to provide evidence for what is a)widely known and b) has been demonstrated clearly in this very thread.

I'm not in the KKK, and I don't associate with them, and therefore I don't know what policies they like and don't like, but what I do know is that there is ample evidence (again, which has been shown here) that Klan members and other White Supremacists believe that Trump is "one of them."

Again, I haven't called anyone a "racist" .... so apparently, you're confusing your arguments.

So because KKK members are going to vote for Trump, that reflects on Trump? Correct?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Nope. I pointed out the silliness of your loaded questions.

Don't break your arm while you're patting yourself on the back.

If you'd like to have an actual logical argument, post something besides garbage.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Reading comprehension down the drain, I was using that as an example of the absurdity of all this not as a fact I believe. No flip flopping just you lacking in basic reading skills and understanding context.

Addendum: Oh wait I see what your saying. What does that have to do with most of the policies of today? Most of the environmental protectionism is left wing now. So what if Nixon started it back then? Once again as I said policies bounce all over. Care to prove me right more?

Right. I restated EXACTLY what you said, and now you find it less than acceptable, as you've been shown how insipid your argument was.

Sure, sure ... you were just making an example. Riiiight.

(post by Puppylove removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

No...

2 words.
David Duke

Can you explain that?

Please provide evidence.

So because KKK members are going to vote for Trump, that reflects on Trump? Correct?

Answered above.

Out of courtesy: Of course not.

BUT, if his policies, demeanor, public profile, etc. causes these folks to repeatedly state that they think he is "one of them" ... shouldn't that at least give a reasonable, non-white supremacist a bit of a pause?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

SNIP

LOL. You're specializing in absurdity it seems.

EDIT: You just doubled down on "environmentalism" being leftist ... but you were only using it as an example right?

Tee hee. Enough off-topic niceties; rant on.
edit on 25-8-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

edit on 25/8/16 by argentus because: removed quote of ill-mannered comment

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Anyone with half a brain probably understands my posts as intended. Sadly...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join