It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there anything more boring than ufology these days?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

It's possibly when all the animalia receive conscious upgrades.

Now imagine all the other animals specifically of this planet gaining the upgrade and some humans preventing themselves from it (in masses) by not linking into proper frequencies naturally. As humans too are part of the animalia Kingdom?

So far what 1 has picked up from Love Light frequency energy is it allows Universal connection to ALL* Therefore enhancing perception of the perceived self and "others" when viewing less aware CREATOR Creations by not viewing them as less valuable in creation just because they are not as aware as I...

The enhanced perception causes different thinking as you tend to feel connected somehow to ALL* more. So for example some may see only livestock why others may see animals over aggressed WHO TOO MAY BE PART OF THE ANIMALIA KINGDOMS, but just distant in location and body forms. They may be more animal like and deeper connected to the animals collective. And so view those who treat less aware animals as less important as the less important.
The LOVE LIGHT is shining throughout the entire collective signaling input to those who feel more important then others that WE ARE ALL* 1... The Love reflects back frequencies to ALL* to consider how less aware beings feel. Especially if you feel you the most aware, for there may still be more aware then you who treat you how you treat the less aware, as non important.
In shorter context consider some CREATOR Creations treating other CREATOR Creations as less important, because they are not aware.
And those same Controlling CREATOR Creations eventually finding out "OTHER" even more AWARE CREATOR Creations are doing the same to them...

Hence. LOVE & LIGHT (of consciousness abroad) Frequency.

NAMASTE*******

Woa, thats too much to take in
my brain cant comprehend all that

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008
a reply to: grainofsand

I think it depends on how observant a person is also. A calm, unchaotic mind and brain allow for more valuable observations.

True

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess
Read short context in post. It is why we must learn how to coexist...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

What's more boring to me is the current state of human space travel. At least the Shuttle provided a little excitement with its frequent missions. The ISS is boring. Going to Mars? Boring. All the "action" is out there in the galaxy. We have to get out beyond our solar system for the really wild stuff and (most likely) life forms with a brain.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Very valid points on the current ufo news today, I used to agree totally on your POV but after watching all seasons of Stargate SG-1 TV show I started to notice other odd details on world events, the LHC is one of them, btw the SG-1 gives you a perfect example of interaction between the secret military complex, the regular military and the sheeple, don't know why but it does look exactly to what we have right now!.
There are many clues in our past like Roswell and Australian Aborigines legends, also in recent times there are some unexplained phenomena, the 1997 Phoenix lights come to mind and of course there is still no hard evidence of ET or UFO's ... like somebody erased it.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

All of the really spectacular events of my life happened during times of ease and happiness. My lower moments just did not allow for such things. When your stuck in the mud it's all you see. When your up high you see so much more.

After talking with other folks with similar experiences to mine it has become obvious that the more substantial experiences of folks happen under those same mental and emotional conditions.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

After talking with other folks with similar experiences to mine it has become obvious that the more substantial experiences of folks happen under those same mental and emotional conditions.

Agreed perhaps resonating on those more positive frequencies assist in the encountering experiences, as if the collective is designed to allow connections to exist between those emitting those frequency levels...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Of course is boring, this is why:

- The aliens work in the shadows, they don't want put their agenda at risk.

- The powerful governments, like the US, will consider the whole subject above top secret and will be handled by a small amount of people in special programs.

The whole point is that you get frustrated and let it be.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Three possibilities.

The don't exist. I've seen one so...

They don't want to be seen in the main stream. I get that. Why scare the natives? People would just start cults, witch hunts and mass burnings at the stake.

Control of what we see and hear is complete. Is the most likely. By both sides, the gubment, Organized Religion and the Media all desperately strive to maintain their illusion of power.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Three possibilities.

Well, a fourth possibility is that they really don't care. We're the equivalent of bathroom mold to them, and they don't really even think about us. Any "interaction" with them is purely of note only to us, and then only baffling because of our shockingly low intelligence and sad lack of ability to see the folds in the fabric of time.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

It's boring because of the advancement in scientific knowledge about the likelihood of life in our solar system (ie quite unlikely). Little green men, if they are out there, have to come from farther afield and that just seems soooo implausible.

But this advancement in knowledge is a fairly recent thing. As recently as the 1960s it was not unreasonable to speculate that intelligent life could be thriving on any given planet in the solar system, so little did we know back then.
I remember reading War of The Worlds in school around 1976, and, even as late as that, the possibility of intelligent life on Mars didn't seem so outlandish.

All the classic tales of alleged alien contact are from the 50s and 60s; the last memorable case was the Travis Walton abduction from 1975.

That date is significant. It was around this time that we started to get some hard data about surface conditions on Mars and Venus. It wasn't long before people realised that human beings are probably the only intelligent life in the solar system.

I think ufology has been in its death throes ever since.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Thats not true. They are us. They begat us. Earth is just one garden, which the Universe is full of. They care, thats why they leave us pretty much to our own devices. Its up to us as individuals to prove we are worthy of continuation or the one way trip to the sun.

You're choice.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Its up to us as individuals to prove we are worthy of continuation or the one way trip to the sun.

This existence is not a test. It's a fluke. We are so insignificant in the grander panorama of the universe through time and space that we don't matter even one tiny little bit.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The # of sightings that have merit are pretty constant through the decades. i.e. not very many. Most of the sightings now, since everyone has a camera attached to something, are dots and lanterns and balloons or something else, or well done CGI (or poorly done CGI).

But there are still plenty of very solid sightings. Only one has to be truth, for the fact that aliens are visiting this planet to be a reality. I think there are many great sightings that imo can't be anything other.. but unless aliens land on the front lawn of some leadership on this planet to shake hands with the leader, people are not going to accept it.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Its up to us as individuals to prove we are worthy of continuation or the one way trip to the sun.

This existence is not a test. It's a fluke. We are so insignificant in the grander panorama of the universe through time and space that we don't matter even one tiny little bit.

Life is what matters most. Life is the difference.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PandaPrincess
There is simply nothing of note for many years now happening

its always a blurry light over lake eerie, or some random weird orb, or a story in the Sun magazine about two people walking out of the pub at 2am and seeing a ufo

The supposed crown jewels of ufology are all simply witness testimony, sometimes 2nd or 3rd hand
there is nothing in pictures or videos of any of them

There is simply nothing happening anymore, even Billy Meier`s fake alien handguns stopped being pictured 30 years ago

UFOLOGY is just so boring nowadays, what do they even discuss at conferences these days? a re-run of roswell 70 years on?

I have come to the conclusion that even if there was some alternate species visitation in the past, it clearly isnt happening nowadays, maybe the aliens decided we are too dumb a species to deal with, and moved on.

Either way, who wants to read through some boring mufon report, or read the roswell case for the 9 millionth time.

And please - dont get me started on those boring youtube videos showing a flashing light in the sky with no point of reference whatsoever.

Does anyone else think that ufology is just one big yawn these days?!

If you think it's boring to you and you can't be that old but I am. I started in 1958 and it got boring in 1959! Once you read a sighting those that followed were about as exciting as a loose suit. Photos and movies helped a little and, eventually, video was the peoples' medium but nothing worthwhile has been produced.

If someone could video a UFO as clear and detailed as my first sighting we'd have the longest thread in ATS history. Up close and riding an invisible, undulating wave and making my arms unsteady from trembling. Something to always remember.

Nowadays, tons of videos but zip excitement.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
A. Pretty much all utube channels have been designated "autohoax" here
B. Most of those legitimately so

But the few left that simply repost the footage sent to them... are also constantly designated to the hoax bin, instantly.

anyone here that's shared what they have seen.. have been through the grinder and we don't speak of the things we've seen anymore.. it's just not worth the trolling and misery.

Just what kind of message do you think that sends..

that's is why you don't see such things here much anymore, we got the "message"

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Lets try some basic math OK?

7 billion people on the planet. You are saying that 2 billion people have phones with recorders on it, not sure where the hell you pulled that number from but Ok lets go with it.

Even if 2 billion people had phones with cameras on them, how many of those people are looking up at the sky? Almost none. They are all looking down at their phones or looking at one of the the millions of other distractions ALL DAY LONG.

I think you and many many other skeptics greatly overestimate the amount of people who are even remotely capable of identifying a UFO in the sky, let alone not be lazy enough to pull out there phone and actually record something.

Seriously, your statement is hollow and unfounded.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: roncoallstar

A few years ago I saw an incoming piece of space junk and posted a thread here. There were multiple reports of this sighting across the east coast of Australia, YouTube videos, and accounts of this sighting in real time on Twitter.

You are wrong, plenty of people are watching the sky, and plenty of people report what they see, and plenty of people see UFOs all the time (but often they become indentified soon after the sighting).

edit on 25-8-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Do you know how difficult it is to take a photograph a ufo? You do not have much time, and you need to have a good cam with you, i do not own a smartphone, my current one costs about fifteen bucks,

And i am dirt poor, my "good camera" is pretty #ty, maybe eighty bucks.

So there is that.

Just wait, you are going to see something weird, eventually.

-have to edit, i actually feel insulted by your comment, you are assuming that everyone walks around with the newest phone and/or camera in their pocket, besides, its though to see ufo`s if you are busy chasing pokemons.
edit on 26-8-2016 by solve because: POKEMON GO!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join