It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how do we make are goverment new

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks
a reply to: slayerfan

We stand up to tyranny and take our nation back, guns-a-blazin! MURICA!

MURICA! MURICA! MURICA! MURICA! MURICA! MURICA! MURICA! MURICA!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Meh, not everyone is great at writing. He still expressed himself and got his point across.

At least he cares and is angry enough about it to want change, that's how it starts.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

The tipping point has not been met yet.

It will take cold/hunger to push the public to demand that the share of the pie be divided like it was from 1947 to 1979.
Until then, the rich will continue their very public quest to squeeze the lower classes mainly using lobbying and illegal immigration to keep wages low.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
the OP is either drunk or on drugs or doing this on purpose...his profile page shows he can write grammatically correct English in his other threads....it must be a bad day for him or he is having fun

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
OP has your account been hijacked or sommat? This is not normal for you unless you're hammered out of your skull?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
-FRIED-

Hey, op. I agree with what you're saying, but the second post man? And I'm one who doesn't criticize grammar if it's an honest mistake. U messing man?????

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Nm
edit on 25-8-2016 by breakingbs because: effit.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Kick them out and start anew

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Am I the only one developing a migraine from attempting to read this? Please attempt to use grammar and sentence structures. Even if you can't spell, separate thoughts.

As for complaints about government? If you see that large of a problem, try running for office yourself instead of just complaining. Without replacing professional politicians, nothing will change.

As for me . . . my support is behind Johnson. I may not agree with everything he says, but more so with him than the others. Plus he has a very good chance of getting over 5% of vote which would put the Libertarian Party on the same standing as Republicans and Democrats come next election cycle. We need a third party (personally I think we should have four or five).

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

First we need a literate populace that knows how to read and spell......

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

With a population as high as ours we ought to have at least 5or 6 parties as you say. Thank god for public education, dumbing down the populace enough to think that 2choices means they actually have one...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AtheAlmightyOne

While I'm at it. I feel benevolent AI will take over and suck equally for everyone because there will be no BSing it. Everyone will have to work and contribute. To be human is to be imperfect and, we all know the old maxim about absolute power in human hands

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Honest question. If you don't care about expressing your thoughts to do so in a way that others can easily understand them, why should anyone care about what you have to say?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join