It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Proof From South Africa Of Mandela's First Death

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

Agreed. I'm not sure if it's timelines crossing, dimension 'sheets' bumping, who knows lol. All theories sound crazy, but are all supported by Physics.

I also agree that it's more than memory.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj Mandela didn't die in prison. Everyone knows that. This Mandela effect nonsense is just a way for people that don't actually pay attention to reconcile their inadequacy.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I agree.
Some need to feel different so believe the ME. It is bordering on narcissism the inability to admit you are mistaken.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Will you address how this work of fiction made statements that came true?

Sure,

Which statements that came true would you like addressed?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: InFriNiTee
I remember hearing about it on the AM radio, as I have always been a radio listener. It was in 1991, like they say.

Great, so you won't have a problem telling us who was president of South Africa instead of Mandela?

Apartheid came to its official end in April 1994 when black people were allowed to vote and voted for Mandela. But if Mandela was dead as you said, who did black people voted for?
edit on 28-8-2016 by Agartha because: Mandela effect on my spelling........

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
What if the Mandela effect is from a form of time travel. Not to say a person going back in time, but information. Ever wonder how the government always seems to cover its tracks. What if they have the ability to send info, electronic info back in time. This would allow them to identify a trouble spot and take care of it. The effect this has is small changes in history that seem minuscule to them or even unnoticed. I have read somewhere, don't remember exactly where, that they have succeeded in moving electric impluses through time. Just a theory. Some one should start a thread on this idea

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Excellent point!

Its all well and good saying you remember so and so died, but in that case they couldnt have done the things the rest of us know they later did. So in each case there would have been a whole plethora of different events consequential on the "earlier" death. The "butterfly effect" .....

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
Excellent point!

Its all well and good saying you remember so and so died, but in that case they couldnt have done the things the rest of us know they later did. So in each case there would have been a whole plethora of different events consequential on the "earlier" death. The "butterfly effect" .....

Thank you and what you said is spot on: an 'early death' would have triggered a completely different history for South Africa which those with the early death memory should remember too. What happened after Mandela early death? How did he die? who did people vote for instead of him?

Little insignificant things such as the spelling of some bear would not have had an important consequence in the world's history, but the death of the one and only Nelson Mandela certainly would.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

Excellent point!

Thank you and what you said is spot on: an 'early death' would have triggered a completely different history for South Africa which those with the early death memory should remember too. What happened after Mandela early death? How did he die? who did people vote for instead of him?

Little insignificant things such as the spelling of some bear would not have had an important consequence in the world's history, but the death of the one and only Nelson Mandela certainly would.

I have asked a similar question before,

I have read quite a few threads concerning the ME.

I haven't come across any answers, when asked if Mandela died in prison who was President after apartheid came to an end, it gets ignored.

Don't expect an answer, just entertaining that question should make one think how profound the whole concept is and why there isn't so much talk in the ME threads about what happened after and who was voted in.

Entertaining the question and then researching would lead one to answer's where the faulty memory might have occurred and who they may have mistaken with Mandela and who actually did die around the time they thought Mandela did.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

You can see here is the same: no answer to the same question. But I will keep on asking because ATS motto is to deny ignorance, and that's why we are doing it.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I find the mendela thing hilarious people have short memories. The reason amaricans thought mendela was dead because George bush made an an ounce mentioned that he was. The idiot went on national television saying mendela was dead.
this confused many amaricans who didn't realize Bush was attempting to make a point using mendella.. And in fact became a joke but many I guess disn't realize it didn't happen. The mendela effect Is just people nit paying attention. They heard the Bush speech but didn't follow the news later and in amarica it was kept low key by the press. So when he actually died many amaricans thought he was all ready dead.

He didn't actually mean mendela was dead he meant to make a point about saddam that went very wrong.
edit on 8/29/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
As has been posted in another of this ME threads, the big big question to those who remember Mandela dying in prison is: who was the first post-Aparteid president of South Africa?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

As has been posted in another of this ME threads, the big big question to those who remember Mandela dying in prison is: who was the first post-Aparteid president of South Africa?

There was also another announ cement of his death as well in April 2013 by south African media. That caught alot of attention it was a documentary that aired in south afRica. But of course he hadn't died yet so if you missed one you could catch thr other. Than when he was in prison with TB there was rumors he died and the south African govt was covering it up. The theory at the time was they were afraid of riots and mendella actually died instead if moved for treatment at an undesclosed location. At thr time thr south African govt refused to tell people his location only that he was receiving treatment for tuberculosis. And of course everyone speculated he was dead. Apparently mendella must have started feeling weird how everyone kept making claims he died. Freak me out a bit if I were him.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

originally posted by: Agartha

Excellent point!

I have asked a similar question before,

I have read quite a few threads concerning the ME.

I haven't come across any answers, when asked if Mandela died in prison who was President after apartheid came to an end, it gets ignored.

Don't expect an answer, just entertaining that question should make one think how profound the whole concept is and why there isn't so much talk in the ME threads about what happened after and who was voted in.

Entertaining the question and then researching would lead one to answer's where the faulty memory might have occurred and who they may have mistaken with Mandela and who actually did die around the time they thought Mandela did.

Mandela's death in prison had media coverage. Who was President after or during did not have coverage.

There's your answer.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I suspect this phenomenon is the work of Bell Pottinger

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Who was President after or during did not have coverage.

Yeah. That's because he didn't die in prison.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join