It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary FINALLY responds to a hard question.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks
Does she think this a F*ing game, or what? Jesus, Mary and Joseph!

It is a game.

Have you not figured that out yet?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I have them bookmarked.

Yes, keep the playbook close.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

I have them bookmarked.

Yes, keep the playbook close.

I don't know if there's an actual playbook. I believe CTR issues weekly talking point emails to their agents.

One example has been posted on another thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Trump is never going to win.
He doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell.
My pissing advice? Really ? LOL.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

How is it that I am blindly following her by understanding the laws involved and how they are applied?

I do not support her and will not vote for her?

Again, listen to what Comey said and understand how this works.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You people

Isn't it amazing how vehemently they defend their delusions?

And look how bent out of shape when you point out their shenaniganry.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

An idealist like when she laughed about gettig a child rapist off on a technicality?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

So since she's not working currently in the government she can't face the consequences

Exactly. The consequences for doing what she did is almost always handled within the specific department. Not the courts.

but somehow it's a good idea to hand her the keys to the presidency and let her drive this train wreck?

That is for the voters to decide. Not a court.

WTF is that all about? Oh yea, that's right I remember now it's the fact that you couldn't be president if you had your security clearance pulled. I call bullsh*t on this one.

Where does it say that you cannot be president if you have had a security clearance pulled?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

No there was no intent to harm the country.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Intent has nothing do with law, I didn't mean to speed still gets you a ticket.

EDIT: The name clinton or any other name should not be a free pass to be a F### up and get away with it.
edit on 25-8-2016 by sycomix because: addendum to thought

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Sounds to me like she is taking personal responsibility for the email fiasco and not pushing it off on to others.

Isn't that what we would want?

Or perhaps anything she could/would have said would of been a "humdinger" no matter what?

No, we really do not want someone as president who just said there are no excuses, but who also just made one by suggesting the justice department had nothing to charge her with when they clearly did, after Bill met with Loretta Lynch of course, and ironed out some sort of likely big cash payment to her.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Sounds to me like she is taking personal responsibility for the email fiasco and not pushing it off on to others.

Or perhaps anything she could/would have said would of been a "humdinger" no matter what?

No, we really do not want someone as president who just said there are no excuses, but who also just made one by suggesting the justice department had nothing to charge her with when they clearly did, after Bill met with Loretta Lynch of course, and ironed out some sort of likely big cash payment to her.

They didn't have anything to charge her with. Just because you guys lack the ability to comprehend why she is not being charged does not mean she should be charged.

At this point, it's become pretty pathetic. It's not that difficult to understand.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix

Intent has nothing do with law, I didn't mean to speed still gets you a ticket.

Yes it does. Look up the term mens rea.

In fact, many charges one can face depend specifically on one's intent.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Mankind has been at war since they first picked up a stick ten million years ago. What's your solution. The world is dying to know .
The too often thrown around phrase of "what difference does it make" was not what you all think. That's ok just more evidence of how deep your knowledge and scope of information goes.

votes will decide the next president. they will come from all spectrums of society. Whoever wins sales tug of war, wins the election. Not much knowledge is needed.

link   

Humans forget . It was three little (c)s

link   
a reply to: introvert

But like other career criminals who are never charged with crimes, and have learned all the tricks to keeping from being prosecuted, really is not the role model for a president of the United States. If you want to throw your own country to the dogs like that, that is your own business, and I expect you will be judged for it some day. Good luck.

link   
a reply to: introvert

The clinton defense/support rhetoric that is so full of holes at this point leave me no choice but to say here have a

she is crooked as a dogs hind leg, everyone knows it, if it wasn't for intimidation tactics and connections she would be in a concrete box waiting out her last years by now, and billy boy with her.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused

originally posted by: imsoconfused

originally posted by: 191stMIDET

Taking personal responsibility would be dropping from the race and being charged with the crimes she commited. FYI I hate Trump so this isn't some Hillary Bashing it's just me expressing the desire for HRC to be held accountable for her actions just like the rest of us would be.

That's incorrect. You or I would not be charged either.

You cant possibly really believe that can you?

Yes. It was explained quite well by the FBI and the track record the government has of not prosecuting people in most cases.

Lol show me one case our feds didnt prosecute. Besides HRC.

The prblem with answering that question, is that you dont HEAR about the cases the feds dont prosecute, so no one would ever know.

What I think alot of people dont understand.. is that the NORM is not prosecution in these instances. Having worked for the government on 2 occasions and having clearances, Ive seen internal reprimands and people getting "re-training" but never prosecuted. In order for it to go that far there has to be more to it, such as malicious intent...

In cases where there is no malicious intent and it does go as far as prosecution, then someone in a high place really doesnt like that person.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

Well we're not talking traffic laws here so.....

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

There's no truth or proof of anything like that. Conspiracy theory.

new topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join