It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary FINALLY responds to a hard question.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: MountainLaurel

We have no evidence that the leaked "classified" documents from Manning have done anything but enlighten people.

Who cares? The law doesn't say anything about "enlightenment". He still leaked classified military documents.

We do have evidence that Hillary's mishandling of "classified" information on many levels, not just e-mails, led to the Death of Americans and God knows how many Libyan's.

No you don't. That rumor was put to rest in the Benghazi investigations.

At the beach there's a sign that says no dogs on the beach from May 15th to Sept 15th. I pointed it out to a guy who was letting his dog run around in the water off a leash. And he said and I swear it's true. "But this is a small dog"

I'm like" the sign doesn't say no big dogs or no spotted dogs. It says no dogs"

The law doesn't say it's ok if you think you're doing us a favor. It's against the law to hack a computer plain and simple. Nothing about big dogs.
edit on 8252016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Really? How's that?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I see your squad is here to star everything you post no matter how irrelevant.

Not every bit of carbon becomes a diamond.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Wow someone's been triggered.
Sorry. The truth and the law are what they are. I can't make you "get it".

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Sillyolme

Such bull.

I spent a long career in the military. Not once did I ever "misplace" sensitive documents.

So you're saying she's either incompetent or corrupt.

Choose which one.

As much as I love them all, they're wrong to defend her in my opinion.

She wasn't "careless"...
She didn't "not know"...

She has been a lawyer, a very good one at that...
But now we are supposed to expect that she "didn't know" how to keep classified emails as a SOS...
We are supposed to believe she "misspoke" instead of lied...
We are told to accept that she "couldn't remember" that which is of the upmost importance for a SOS...

Bull
S*it

No intent my arsehole...
Ignorance of the law has never ever worked in court accept in these suspicious cases of "classified documentation"...

Tells me all I need to know that those with Clearance, are above the law.

She should have at least been charged.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Don't talk about me like I m some bot. Like I'm not real.
You have some nerve .

I know truth and I have better comprehension levels that's all.
You can't hold that against me. I was born this way.

The proof? I was right about the outcome of the investigation. I was dead on correct amongst all you guys who said she was going to be indicted.
I was right about Guccifer lying about having stuff on Clinton. I was right all along. You can't argue with that.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Snarl

Not remembering three little misplaced markings (C) in tens of thousands of emails over a four year period that also took place four years ago is not quite Alzheimer's disease. Let's try to be reasonable.
Classified was required to have a heading. None of them did.
Not a wonder she missed those three little (C)s..
But some people who must have superpowers and never forget anything say that's unforgivable. Or say that forgetting means someone is incapable.
Those are some extreme expectations.
Do you then maintain that Trump never forgets anything?. He's never forgotten a thing. If we ask him about the contents of an email he sent in 2010 say. Even a really really important one that made him a ton of money. Do you honestly think he could quote the entire thing verbatim? If so that's just magical thinking.
It's not unreasonable that she didn't remember those three little marks. Gosh if she had that would have been an amazing feat.
" Oh yes , members of congress, I remember once in Jun 2009 there was a mark next to a paragraph. A little c in brackets
And again in Oct 2009 and in Jan 2010. There were three marks that MIGHT mean confidential but as I recall with my perfect memory there were no headings on any of those emails so the marks were ambiguous at best".
That would have been something.
But in the great big scheme of things like dealing with dictators and working arms reduction deals and you know taking those pay for play meetings every other day she forgot.

You people
here this may help you....
www.politifact.com...

In total, the investigation found 110 emails in 52 email chains containing information that was classified at the time it was sent or received. Eight chains contained top secret information, the highest level of classification, 36 chains contained secret information, and the remaining eight contained confidential information. Most of these emails, however, did not contain markings clearly delineating their status.

It wasn't just 3 emails.

Keep lying ,just like hillary did, people are sick of bull# when the truth is so readily available.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 191stMIDET

Sounds to me like she is taking personal responsibility for the email fiasco and not pushing it off on to others.

Isn't that what we would want?

Or perhaps anything she could/would have said would of been a "humdinger" no matter what?
Taking personal responsibility would be dropping from the race and being charged with the crimes she commited. FYI I hate Trump so this isn't some Hillary Bashing it's just me expressing the desire for HRC to be held accountable for her actions just like the rest of us would be.

see that's the whole point...there has to be evidence that a crime was committed.....tell you what, would you be happy to have a new government position...you can title it..."special prosecutor for all things democrat"

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I didnt INTEND to start the war. Thousands of your and our soldiers/children have died, but at this point... What difference does it make!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

They were not marked.
We're talking about her saying she didn't get marked emails.

She got three marked.

As outlined.

She forgot them.

Oh too bad.

The other 110 they decided were classified but not a single one was marked. The marks are supposed to be very apparent top and bottom. None of them were marked.
Please...I know what I'm talking about.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: 191stMIDET

Sounds to me like she is taking personal responsibility for the email fiasco and not pushing it off on to others.

Isn't that what we would want?

Or perhaps anything she could/would have said would of been a "humdinger" no matter what?
Taking personal responsibility would be dropping from the race and being charged with the crimes she commited. FYI I hate Trump so this isn't some Hillary Bashing it's just me expressing the desire for HRC to be held accountable for her actions just like the rest of us would be.

see that's the whole point...there has to be evidence that a crime was committed.....tell you what, would you be happy to have a new government position...you can title it..."special prosecutor for all things democrat"

There was no evidence of intent.

Clearly the law was broken or intent wouldn't even come into it.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Please...I know what I'm talking about.

No you don't. It does not have to be marked to be classified.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

She forgot them.

How does a Secratary of State forget not 1, not 2, but 3 classified emails???

Bull
S*it.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mankind has been at war since they first picked up a stick ten million years ago. What's your solution. The world is dying to know .
The too often thrown around phrase of "what difference does it make" was not what you all think. That's ok just more evidence of how deep your knowledge and scope of information goes.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

From the horse's mouth.

Actually the horse's mouth is Hillary herself.

Here's Hillary lying and shorting out publicly when asked about her server's. When people get caught with their hand in the cookie jar, this is exactly how they act.

Enjoy the link and video. I really don't understand your need to blindly follow, and support a sociopathic liar.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 25-8-2016 by Realtruth because: typo

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I wrote it all out. Go back and read it again.
Oh exclamation. Oh how could she forget. Oh oh.

Stop already.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Yes it does.

Because Hillary said so.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Stop already.

I think you should take your own pissing advice.

Only an idiot would forget classified emails.
Or a corrupt individual.

Pick your poison.

No wonder people support Trump with people like you defending the indefensible.

edit on 25-8-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Autocorrect.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

He said she would have faced consequences if she was still working in government. These cases are usually handled internally, not in the courts. You cannot do anything to her if she is no longer SoS.

So since she's not working currently in the government she can't face the consequences, but somehow it's a good idea to hand her the keys to the presidency and let her drive this train wreck? WTF is that all about? Oh yea, that's right I remember now it's the fact that you couldn't be president if you had your security clearance pulled. I call bullsh*t on this one.

edit on 25-8-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

No one said they have to be marked to be classified. Don't put words in my mouth then call me a liar.
They were supposed to be marked in an e mail and the question was about Hillary remembering any marked emails. MARKED emails. Don't try to cloud the issue.

Yes I do know what I'm talking about. I promise you I can back up everything I say. Multiple sources. I have them bookmarked.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join