It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary FINALLY responds to a hard question.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

As far as ability to understand goes...
When I was a kid there were students who got A's and B's and some who got C's and then there were the kids who got D's or even F's.
Those kids didn't suddenly become A students when the grew up. Just saying .
The level of understanding of the laws are going to be different with different people. Some are more capable of understanding the law than others.
That's just simple fact.

Everybody here knows what kind of student they were.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I linked the law regarding classified materialand the intent classification and interpretation dialog.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

The question is not did she intend to email. Lol. It's did she intend to endanger the United States.
Did she intend to hurt the United States? Did she intend to deliver classified information to foreign actors?
No.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

When 80% don't get prosecuted? I don't think so. Fired - maybe. Prosecuted - no.

Do you think these people retain security clearance?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I got C's in school cause I didn't do homework.

Went to college was an A student with a 4.0 for over a year.

Are you sure you have much experience between regular schooling and college? Both are very different.

Many students who do terribly in regular school do just fine and kick ass in college.

link   

It's already been proven that her instruction meant to take out the classified part and send the non-classified part over non-secure channel. That's what "non-paper" means.

link   

Where is that going to come from?. That's a fantasy and you know it.
It will come out...ha ha. Yeah when Breitbart makes it up.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Part of the FBI investigation was to see if she was trying to "conceal the truth". They found no evidence of that.

Yes, she had an illegal private server hidden in order to be transparent and not conceal anything. Are you a paid Hillary shill? Honestly?

What you're trying to explain away here is clear corruption.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Clinton landslide.already obvious...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

It's already been proven that her instruction meant to take out the classified part and send the non-classified part over non-secure channel. That's what "non-paper" means.

It has?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

When I was a kid there were students who got A's and B's and some who got C's and then there were the kids who got D's or even F's.
The level of understanding of the laws are going to be different with different people. Some are more capable of understanding the law than others.
That's just simple fact.

Funny that you would go there.

I was one of those C-D-F students. One day, my family moved.

During my senior year, I was an A student, went to UIL for the first time since third grade. Turned my entire life around, and why? Because my perspective changed.

I was no longer surrounded by a resentful bunch of hypocrites. I flourished and thrived..

You are wrong about people not growing up to be better.

Does it happen for everybody? No.

People do constantly grow though.. They grow depending on the "fertilizer" provided.

I just don't want to be one of those that help people grow through supplying bullsh!t.

You seem like a bullsh!t salesman to me.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Really? I'm not sure there is much to celebrate? Are the people there better off?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, Comey was satisfied, and he hates her.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That's just simple fact.

"The level of understanding of the laws are going to be different with different people. Some are more capable of understanding the law than others."

Hmmmm....what an interesting statement .....the way I interpret that statement is that you need to be a slick lawyer or have one, to really understand "Laws".....because all those other "stupid" people who rely on common sense and "right and wrong" don't really "get it"....WOW....the ability of people to embrace the "Law" even if it's clearly corrupt amaze me. There's a reason these dirty deals and laws are done in secret and are "classified"...you can't even work around the highest level players without signing a disclosure agreement to not reveal their dirty secrets or have your life ruined. But hey...the "A' students are smart enough to use the corrupt laws in their favor...Trump pointed that out about bankruptcy laws....."just doing smart business, that all rich folks do" !

btw ..I was B- student that got into Cal Poly because I always got A's in my chosen major, Horticulture and I was willing to start in Summer...lol...I hear that option is gone now. Hillary is an A student in deception and manipulating the "Law", doesn't make it right...
edit on 25-8-2016 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Well, Comey was satisfied, and he hates her.

Can you quote Comey addressing your original comment?

I know you can't because he never commented on that particular issue.

Good deflection attempt anyway.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Not remembering three little misplaced markings (C) in tens of thousands of emails over a four year period that also took place four years ago is not quite Alzheimer's disease. Let's try to be reasonable.
Classified was required to have a heading. None of them did.
Not a wonder she missed those three little (C)s..
But some people who must have superpowers and never forget anything say that's unforgivable. Or say that forgetting means someone is incapable.
Those are some extreme expectations.
Do you then maintain that Trump never forgets anything?. He's never forgotten a thing. If we ask him about the contents of an email he sent in 2010 say. Even a really really important one that made him a ton of money. Do you honestly think he could quote the entire thing verbatim? If so that's just magical thinking.
It's not unreasonable that she didn't remember those three little marks. Gosh if she had that would have been an amazing feat.
" Oh yes , members of congress, I remember once in Jun 2009 there was a mark next to a paragraph. A little c in brackets
And again in Oct 2009 and in Jan 2010. There were three marks that MIGHT mean confidential but as I recall with my perfect memory there were no headings on any of those emails so the marks were ambiguous at best".
That would have been something.
But in the great big scheme of things like dealing with dictators and working arms reduction deals and you know taking those pay for play meetings every other day she forgot.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Yes, she had an illegal private server hidden in order to be transparent and not conceal anything.

The FBI could not prove that was her intent. Do you have magical powers that tell you what her intent was?

Are you a paid Hillary shill? Honestly?

Can't you do any better than that? If you have to resort to that, it means you have nothing else.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

...Do you still drive a car?
MURDERS learn a great deal some deeply regret their mistake,so once they're out ,they're FINE right?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Such bull.

I spent a long career in the military. Not once did I ever "misplace" sensitive documents.

So you're saying she's either incompetent or corrupt.

Choose which one.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join