It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary FINALLY responds to a hard question.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Excellent points there.

I let my passion get the best of me at times.

I forget that these things must be handled delicately as if they were snowflakes.

The thing is, they can only be handled delicately for so long. Then the snowflake melts away. Then we have serious repercussions on our hands.

Nobody wants that. Why not nip it now?

Oh, because the ambitions of some political hag is at stake.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: MountainLaurel

We have no evidence that the leaked "classified" documents from Manning have done anything but enlighten people.

Who cares? The law doesn't say anything about "enlightenment". He still leaked classified military documents.

We do have evidence that Hillary's mishandling of "classified" information on many levels, not just e-mails, led to the Death of Americans and God knows how many Libyan's.

No you don't. That rumor was put to rest in the Benghazi investigations.

"Who cares"....well LOTS of people do....we have TRILLIONS of dollars missing from the Military, this theft is being covered up in many cases because it is "classified"....I think this term has come to mean in many cases...." The lower classes have been lied too"..... our heroes and whistle blowers are being HARSHLY punished because it's the LAW....certainly not because the punishment fits the crime.

The "rumor" was NOT put to rest about Benghazi, and anyone who looks further into that Nightmare can clearly see this...at the very least we KNOW Libya is not better off without Gadaffi , the Country has been destroyed, people are fleeing a once peaceful Country ( in terms of the ME anyways) and ISIS has taken control....Good Job Hillary, all your "experience" has made the World a better place!
edit on 25-8-2016 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

The next best thing would be to hope that giving Americans details of their findings, they would have enough sense to realize that she is a risk and not vote her in as POTUS!

Or, that she made a mistake, learned from it - - - and is now the safest person to trust with emails.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

It probably doesn't happen too frequently.

When they do prosecute it's with good reason.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

This lady certainly showed intent.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

No one got any info from her that got anyone killed.
Can we just once forgo the stupid conspiracy theories and deal with reality?
Is it too much to ask?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: CynConcepts

Excellent points there.

I let my passion get the best of me at times.

I forget that these things must be handled delicately as if they were snowflakes.

The thing is, they can only be handled delicately for so long. Then the snowflake melts away. Then we have serious repercussions on our hands.

Nobody wants that. Why not nip it now?

Oh, because the ambitions of some political hag is at stake.

Emotions and passions have been ruling American votes since 2001. It happens on both sides and numbs a person's ability to see beyond a perceived bias. I am not infallible, but have tried hard to seek out an opinion based on logic more than my personal emotional triggers.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Well stated. Took it to a level that I understand, and I side with you.

I honestly can't wait to see it all crumble.

Mom please flush it all away.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

The next best thing would be to hope that giving Americans details of their findings, they would have enough sense to realize that she is a risk and not vote her in as POTUS!

Or, that she made a mistake, learned from it - - - and is now the safest person to trust with emails.

No, I never once gained that impression, especially during his interrogation by the judicial watch committee. Also, if Hillary actually learns from past mistakes, why not just immediately accept responsibility after the investigation instead of pointing her finger at prior SOS? Benghazi haunts her today, because she immediately made that same mistake of pointing fingers.
edit on 8 25 2016 by CynConcepts because: Spelling error

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

This poster helps make the kool-aid and wholesales the cloth. She will never admit to anything untoward related to the Clintons.

There is literally nothing that could be revealed about the Clintons that would make people like this admit the truth.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: Sublimecraft

What really ticks me off is we have government whistleblowers who I think are the true patriots of this country. Who sacrifice their lives to expose government criminality and are then treated like criminals. With Hillary we have blatant use of power, but because she is part of the political system in this country she gets a pass!! While Manning, Assange, Snowden and other whistleblowers are thrown in jail or threatened to be tried for treason.

All these government agencies who investigate political corruption are controlled by the same hand that feeds them! How can anyone expect justice for the government establishment to be non-bias? In the mean time, government officials are quick to label people who want truth and justice as crazy conspiracy theorists. It's clear the general public is not part of the "good ole boys club" of government.

I recall the same people that are supporting the DOJ's investigation into their own boss, complaining about the Ferguson PD investigating Darren Wilson.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Facing consequences doesn't say go to jail. Had she still been at state she would have been sanctioned in some way but not jailed. His statement does not say or even imply that anyone would go to jail and in fact very few have gone to jail over mishandling.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
No one got any info from her that got anyone killed.

IMNSHO ... they did.

Can we just once forgo the stupid conspiracy theories and deal with reality?
Is it too much to ask?

Not as long as you remain one of the most prolific posters on the boards, continue to be the cause of continuous confrontation (to the point where respected long-term members open up a response to you with "Shut up. I knew you would be here shortly..."), and especially ... fail to stay on topic.

Why do you think Hillary evaded direct answers to Cooper's questions? What's so hard about giving a simple straightforward response?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Using that logic, a pedophile would be the best babysitter once they got out of jail.

0_o

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

Since we're all here talking about it I don't see where anything has been swept under a rug.
The law is very explicit. Chief analyst's have interpreted it for the layperson.

www.law.cornell.edu...

It's pretty clear what laws applied and how they are interpreted.
Read it. It clears up any questions about why they made the decisions they made.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

No you really should show that law. Since the one explaining intent has been shown .

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Just LMAO. That is sarcasm right? I mean really? Are people really this brainwashed?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

But what about all the proven lies she has told and continues to tell?

I haven't heard her address that issue or apologize and "learn" from those mistakes.

Has she come up with an excuse why she took years to turn over the emails in their entirety?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why are you throwing out some obscure link that obviously has nothing to do with what you just stated?

or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

Above, are your absolute key words (directly from your source, no less). That should have jailed her ... just like it did Manning.

A set of rules for Manning ... and another set for the elite.

I wonder why you're defending her. Are you an elite, too?

link   
This is your future folks if the Diaper Queen is elected..... she is so bed ridden they will do interviews and speeches with a Hillary soundboard!!!!

edit on 25-8-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: introvert

We don't CARE what she says we want her to leave,because she's incompetent,LETHALLY so.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join