It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary FINALLY responds to a hard question.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
A "real" press conference would have her explain in detail all the proven lies she has told about the email scandal.

They can't do that can they.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: 191stMIDET

Sounds to me like she is taking personal responsibility for the email fiasco and not pushing it off on to others.

Isn't that what we would want?

Or perhaps anything she could/would have said would of been a "humdinger" no matter what?
Taking personal responsibility would be dropping from the race and being charged with the crimes she commited. FYI I hate Trump so this isn't some Hillary Bashing it's just me expressing the desire for HRC to be held accountable for her actions just like the rest of us would be.

That's incorrect. You or I would not be charged either.

You cant possibly really believe that can you?

Yes. It was explained quite well by the FBI and the track record the government has of not prosecuting people in most cases.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Sounds to me like she is taking personal responsibility for the email fiasco and not pushing it off on to others.

Or perhaps anything she could/would have said would of been a "humdinger" no matter what?
Taking personal responsibility would be dropping from the race and being charged with the crimes she commited. FYI I hate Trump so this isn't some Hillary Bashing it's just me expressing the desire for HRC to be held accountable for her actions just like the rest of us would be.

Yes. It was explained quite well by the FBI and the track record the government has of not prosecuting people in most cases.

Lol show me one case our feds didnt prosecute. Besides HRC.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Sublimecraft

soo..let me get this straight..either Hillary was lying about Powell advising her to use the email..or she is lying now by saying it was of her own decisions and no one is responsible besides her?

So..nothing really new here..unless I'm misunderstanding..

thanks,
blend57

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

What really ticks me off is we have government whistleblowers who I think are the true patriots of this country. Who sacrifice their lives to expose government criminality and are then treated like criminals. With Hillary we have blatant use of power, but because she is part of the political system in this country she gets a pass!! While Manning, Assange, Snowden and other whistleblowers are thrown in jail or threatened to be tried for treason.

All these government agencies who investigate political corruption are controlled by the same hand that feeds them! How can anyone expect justice for the government establishment to be non-bias? In the mean time, government officials are quick to label people who want truth and justice as crazy conspiracy theorists. It's clear the general public is not part of the "good ole boys club" of government.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: blend57
Sublimecraft

soo..let me get this straight..either Hillary was lying about Powell advising her to use the email..or she is lying now by saying it was of her own decisions and no one is responsible besides her?

So..nothing really new here..unless I'm misunderstanding..

thanks,
blend57

Well there is a tell-tale sign she was lying. her lips were moving.
edit on 25-8-2016 by imsoconfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Sublimecraft

"Mrs. Clinton, is the sky blue?"

"The sky is a wonderful thing that holds the clouds and gives us sunshine. My opponent hates the sky and wishes that we would live in caves. As I've stated repeatedly, I don't agree with living in caves. Caves are dark and nasty places that have bears and spiders. I like bears and spiders and hope that everyone listening will join me in attempts to preserve bears and spiders, which my opponent hates."

HAHAHAHA, I'm dying right now!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

show me one case our feds didnt prosecute. Besides HRC.

george w bush linky

tonnes of others cases here, trump got away with destroying emails while on trial.
edit on 25-8-2016 by stinkelbaum because: extra link

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
a reply to: imsoconfused

show me one case our feds didnt prosecute. Besides HRC.

george w bush linky

Uhm How is that any different? How about showing me one where average joe did not get charged.

Or at the very least did not lose his job and all security clearances . I bet you cant find one of those.
edit on 25-8-2016 by imsoconfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Lol show me one case our feds didnt prosecute. Besides HRC.

Between 2011 and 2015, federal prosecutors disposed of 30 referrals from investigators in cases where the main proposed charge was misdemeanor mishandling of classified information, according to data obtained from the Justice Department by the Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse. Prosecution was declined in 80 percent of those cases. Of the six where charges were filed, all the defendants apparently pled guilty, the data show Read more: www.politico.com... Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I want people to know that the decision to have a single email account was mine, I take responsibility for it, I've apologized for it

A tacit admission, hidden deep in an interview, that she used an unsecured platform to manage highly classified materials (which got at least one person killed) and quite possibly compromised much more than just US security (I'm talking our international partners here ... predominantly Australia, Canada and the UK).

Hillary is as crooked as they come ... and she gets away with it because she's above the law. She needs to go to jail to restore the people's confidence in the judicial system ... or there needs to be a Revolution. I can guarantee you this: I will not face 'the law' peacefully ... until she's paid for her crimes.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
We've been ignoring the law for other high-profile people, so we're going to keep doing it and giving them a pass, is really just spitting on the law and people not high profile enough not to get that pass.

I do not accept that excuse nor should any American citizen.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

I think she's trying to take the high road here by not focusing on blaming someone else. She's not denying that Powell advised her to do it, she's just implying that it was ultimately her decision and she takes responsibility for it. I'm not sure how that particular action makes her evil?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Hillary is not above the law. She has been investigated and has not been found to have done anything worthy of prosecution.

She needs to go to jail to restore the people's confidence in the judicial system ... or there needs to be a Revolution. I can guarantee you this: I will not face 'the law' peacefully ... until she's paid for her crimes.

So you and others will not be satisfied unless she is put in jail, regardless of her guilt, and if she isn't...there will be blood shed?

Get a damn grip. Step away from the propaganda educate yourself on these matters. You sounds like an anti-American Right Wing nutter.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

He said if an FBI agent did the same thing they would face severe consequences. So where are her consequences?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Would be nice to see her face the same music as Matt Bissonnette. Forfeiture of all profits.

She doesn't even get slapped on the wrist.

link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

C'mon... Really?

She gets to slip an admission into an obscure scripted interview, with only minimal retort.

Where was her "taking responsibility" when there was an FBI investigation? No responsibility was taken.... It was denied, laughed off, and swept away with yesterday's news. Now you think she isn't evil for owning up to being a duplicitous political hack?

If OJ Simpson admitted to the murders would you be so quick to dismiss the crime because "time had passed" and he was found "not guilty"?

edit on 25-8-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: yup

link   

He said if an FBI agent did the same thing they would face severe consequences. So where are her consequences?

He said she would have faced consequences if she was still working in government. These cases are usually handled internally, not in the courts. You cannot do anything to her if she is no longer SoS.

Did you get a chance to read the link I provided? 80% of cases were not prosecuted.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
My impression is that some sort of conversation occurred between Clinton and Powell about the e-mail, however it was after the fact and Hillary purposely misled the public on the timing and context. The most interesting or ironic part of the interview to me was her opening comments " When someone shows you who they are, Believe them"

Let's not forget the disastrous 1994 Crime Bill the Clinton's supported that brought us the "3 strikes law" , which they now admit was a mistake. How many "mistakes" does she get before she is thrown in jail for life? I can't imagine the grief that countless individuals and family members have suffered because of this. I'm sure all those poor souls would be "grateful" had their "mistakes" been forgiven too, many of which are much less serious crimes then Hillary Clinton's.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

So you and others will not be satisfied unless she is put in jail, regardless of her guilt, and if she isn't...there will be blood shed?

Look, dude, fair's fair. No law for her ... no law for me anyone.

edit on 2582016 by Snarl because: LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join