It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

opinions on male gender role activities

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Biologically and anthropologically, and even historically. . .

Men are designed to be responsible for only one thing.

Taking the blame for flatulence.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy it is from the lack of proper food combinations...no need to be gender specific about stupidity

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen non gender specific you mean? every one is good at something sex is for loosers

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport I assume the role of being dead....nongender specific comfort for money great

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther men rukle worl and say what women are here to do..i guess this I have obsrved

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird thanks I have opend my own containers for many yrears... taken excellent care for bugs and lift heavy equipment until my my fingers are nubs... black dust in my lungs..ect....this is what men want of women so be it they rule the planet...I'm really not domesticated so doing a mans laundry is him asking for it to be completely ruined....womens laundry I may touch...it sucks being a measly pathetic laundry attendant...thanks for being here does TM stand for taco m#^&8er... that's what my young artist friend told me.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
They excell at holding the couch down. Keep it from floating away in case gravity quits out on us.
Dogs like them though.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

Nothing worse than the bottom of the glass.
I like mascoto. Very drinkable🍷

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Oh my gosh!
You are too funny sometimes.

Glad to hear you are self sufficient, sorry about the black lung I had an uncle die of that.

does TM stand for taco m#^&8er... that's what my young artist friend told me.

I'm not sure what TM stands for. I suppose it could be many things.
TradeMark
TextMe
Transcendental Meditation
Telemetry

I guess you could almost take your pick!
Your young artist friend is clever

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The study was done with damn 4 year old boys & girls....nuff said.a reply to: GreenGunther

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

lolwut?? What the HECK happened to ur grammar?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Misandry is largely the illness of our age, other than extreme narcissism which is actually a symptom of the systemic misandry. Check out www.sciencevsfeminism.com

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

i passed through school without being noticaned for not paying attention some how....homework? whats that? good thing i could read before my daddy said i should...what a blessing... grammer scares the HECK out of me!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

You implied that one gender looks to the other for care. Yes, you implied one is above the other and I quote: ".we HAVE to do it or the male species would probably die"

and also "Women have been brought up for thousands of years to take care of men".

I don't quite agree with any of this. In a healthy marital relationship things are 50/50.
When my mom was sick my dad would look after her and vice-versa.
They each played different roles in the marriage, but ultimately they looked after each other, and shared parenting responsibilities.

I don't wish to discuss this any further.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Uhm, not really? How familiar are you with epigenetics and human development?
Also... One study?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join