It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: I Will Bring Hillary Down Before The Debate Stage On September 26th

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Is Assange possibly just desperate? If Hillary gets elected, Assange's best possible fate is going to be staying imprisoned in that embassy until he's a very old man. He's probably looking at the clock ticking down to November in a panic.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Isn't he also working on getting Donald Trump's tax returns?

At least once before he said something about getting the goods on Hillary Clinton and the results were quite underwhelming.

I don't think that anything Julian Assange does to either candidate is going to make any difference at all. His greatest achievement so far has been an extended jail sentence for Bradley Manning and even that wasn't really his doing.
edit on 26-8-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon
Is Assange possibly just desperate?

Assange is a paranoid conspiracy theorist with a god complex who craves publicity and has absolutely no sense of moral or social responsibility. If he could start WWIII he would, So ling as everyone knew he did it.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
tick

tick

tick

tick

yawn

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

Assange is a paranoid conspiracy theorist with a god complex who craves publicity and has absolutely no sense of moral or social responsibility. If he could start WWIII he would, So ling as everyone knew he did it.

Well, that's a little much.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe

originally posted by: InTheFlesh1980
a reply to: Konduit

Mr. Assange does not seem nearly as confident in this interview, dated today, 8/24/16 in the title of the video:

Q: Do you believe the information in your possession could be a game-changer in the US election?

A: I think it is significant. It depends on how it catches fire in the public and in the media.

I hope he is just holding his fire for now.

I think Assange is struggling to be relevant and keep attention. He basically admits in the interview that he doesn't have anything "game-changing". I think he wants attention. I'm not holding my breath expecting anything surprising. He has nothing worse than what's already been disclosed. Put up or shut up, Assange.

I watched that too and I think he was careful at what he said because she was asking about the content of the next release. It was still being vetted and he's been fresh off the intruder trying to break into the embassy where he was (maybe assassin to get him). The police who were located 2 minutes away took an hour to respond to the embassy guards call. He's rattled, not holding back. Trust me, whatever he has he'll put out there with a blazing fury this time.
edit on 26-8-2016 by thepixelpusher because: typo

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

Wikileaks and Assange have pulled back the curtain on atrocities and those responsible for that. How is that irresponsible or immoral? If nothing else it's the opposite. They are the only ones with the balls to put their lives on the line to battle the elite corruption that is killing innocent people by the tens of thousands in these ginned up conflicts so the elite can make money off of taking resources from these locations being cast in to chaos.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: MayRenee

What completely eludes me is this: What is Assange waiting on? Why would he string out any time at all if he is sitting on this information? What is the point of that? I don't see any strategy at all in threatening to release information.

I think Wikileaks is thoroughly vetting the info so others aren't harmed other than the perps.

I assume you believe that he has deliberately targeted Saudi homosexuals, then. Why?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
tick

tick

tick

tick

yawn

The wikileaks truths released so far has not been a yawner. Debbie Wasserman Schutlz was unseated as head of the DNC over revelations of misdeeds along with 4 others. That rates well above a yawn. The emails from Hillary ties her to illegal sales of arms to ISIS. You see the rage of the machine against Assange that doesn't want their gravy train interrupted and are barreling at him full force. You can see they don't like the light of truth shown on their dark Luciferian actions. If you rate the next reveal as a yawn, you must feel like Comey where the elite can do no wrong and any evidence based in fact is not to be bothered with.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

What completely eludes me is this: What is Assange waiting on? Why would he string out any time at all if he is sitting on this information? What is the point of that? I don't see any strategy at all in threatening to release information.

I think Wikileaks is thoroughly vetting the info so others aren't harmed other than the perps.

I assume you believe that he has deliberately targeted Saudi homosexuals, then. Why?

You assume wrong. Watch the full interview. He answers that baseless claim.

Assange Interview
edit on 26-8-2016 by thepixelpusher because: added link

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

The wikileaks truths released so far has not been a yawner. Debbie Wasserman Schutlz was unseated as head of the DNC over revelations of misdeeds along with 4 others.

Misdeeds? They got their candidate nominated. That was literally their job. No crimes were committed, only favoritism. They showed much more discipline than the Republican Party in preventing the party falling to an insurgent candidate. When the "optics" looked bad, they fell on their swords.

That rates well above a yawn.

No, it does not.

The emails from Hillary ties her to illegal sales of arms to ISIS.

Have you seen these incriminating emails, or do you simply assume they must exist because that is what you want to believe?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Why don't you explain it for me? Why is the claim baseless?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

The wikileaks truths released so far has not been a yawner. Debbie Wasserman Schutlz was unseated as head of the DNC over revelations of misdeeds along with 4 others.

Misdeeds? They got their candidate nominated. That was literally their job. No crimes were committed, only favoritism. They showed much more discipline than the Republican Party in preventing the party falling to an insurgent candidate. When the "optics" looked bad, they fell on their swords.

That rates well above a yawn.

No, it does not.

The emails from Hillary ties her to illegal sales of arms to ISIS.

Have you seen these incriminating emails, or do you simply assume they must exist because that is what you want to believe?

So your reaction to our election process devolving into a 3rd world banana republic with corruption and favoritism interrupting a free and fair election rates a meh, so what?

Just because the corrupt officials left the jobs, we should honor their actions? For real!!??? They should have been jailed for tampering with an election.
edit on 26-8-2016 by thepixelpusher because: edited for content

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
One would wonder if an embassy is safe enough for such a person. He must have a DMS enabled for such a plan, but if he gets nabbed, it is the only bartering tool he has to protect himself..... and imagine that interrogation....
edit on 26-8-2016 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Why don't you explain it for me? Why is the claim baseless?

Here you go. Watch it for yourself. Assange Interview
edit on 26-8-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Goldfish memories

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
tick

tick

tick

tick

yawn

Lol, here is Julian's interview.

Start at 5:40 for hillary and at 7:00 he mentions Libya.

"Her internal brag sheet" Libya tick tock.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
August 26, 2016

Today, Hillary Clinton said that none of the released e-mails have been damaging, and those that have yet to be released, will not be damaging.

Source: www.politico.com...

I think she's mentally short-circuiting again! Duhhh!
edit on 8/26/2016 by carewemust because: see above

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
August 26, 2016

Today, Hillary Clinton said that none of the released e-mails have been damaging, and those that have yet to be released, will not be damaging.

Source: www.politico.com...

I think she's mentally short-circuiting again! Duhhh!

Also why the polls show her lead shrinking to margin of error. It's causing damage further releases could sink the campaign. She,s delusional if she doesn't think it will have an effect. Her only hope at this point will be thr debates. And she will have to show donald an inept amatuer with no grasp of reality. Now that mat be true however you can gurantee he will be couched by people that do know. So her only hope is to get him into an area they didn't go over with him.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

So your reaction to our election process devolving into a 3rd world banana republic with corruption and favoritism interrupting a free and fair election rates a meh, so what?

I assume you are not an American because you do not understand the difference between primaries and elections. Political parties use primaries and caucuses to select who will represent their party in the general election. They have never been democratic; in fact, it has only been since the middle of the last century that the party rank and file were allowed into the process. Previously, candidates were selected in the legendary smoke filled back room. The Republicans will certainly return to this method in the aftermath of this election.

Just because the corrupt officials left the jobs, we should honor their actions? For real!!???

They were not public officials, they were executives in what is, essentially, a private corporation or club. If you don't like the club leadership, you can always quit. That is what some Sanders supporters have chosen to do. The Republican party's failure of leadership has also caused lifetime Republicans to leave that club as well.

They should have been jailed for tampering with an election.

I don't know where you are from, but guiding a political party from a position of leadership is certainly not "tampering with an election." Should we jail Trump officials for arranging huge rallies? That certainly affected the primary process. Was that "tampering with an election?"

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join