It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: I Will Bring Hillary Down Before The Debate Stage On September 26th

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Teaser for upcoming Assange segment on Megyn Kelly: "Assange goes further than ever before discussing the death of a DNC staffer."

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

The flaw to this logic is that I could make a list a mile long of criminal acts perpetrated by politicians that have not been prosecuted over the last 40+ years. In order to PROSECUTE someone, you need a PROSECUTOR. And the DOJ has already made it clear that they don't prosecute or investigate themselves.

And even when they DO investigate, it's a freaking joke. I could go back to the Lincoln assassination, where the US Ambassador to Italy kept sending telegrams to the White House that David Surratt was in the employ of the Vatican army, only to be ignored. It wasn't until he informed a Congressman that they even insisted on a warrant for Suratt's arrest.

And then they didn't even investigate WHY the White House (Seward, specifically since he was pretty much running things) had ignored multiple telegrams, and also why they had taken down a 25000 dollar reward for Surratt's arrest weeks before (but after the first telegram had hit the White House).

Then there's Watergate which turned out to be a LOT more than the breakin, but never investigated, and Iran Contra, which was a LOT more than Iran weapons, but also trafficking coc aine by the CIA and Bush and Clinton...

Face it folks. They ONLY WAY there is going to be trials in this country and prosecutions of the criminals running our country is if we get someone in office who is willing to REALLY INVESTIGATE AND PROSECUTE. And it would be the FIRST time in the history of this country that a proper investigation was actually done.

WTFU!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

One more pre leaky leaks thread to tire us all out.

August 25, 2016

Trump confidant Roger Stone said today...

Stone told WND that in Wikileaks’ next dispatch of hacked documents, he has “reason to believe the Clinton Foundation scandals will surface to keep Bill and Hillary from returning to the White House.”

The batch will include Clinton’s communications with State Department aides Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin, Stone said.
WND reported Thursday that Judicial Watch’s release this week of 725 pages of State Department emails involving Abedin demonstrates the Obama administration considers a large percentage of the emails sent through Clinton’s private server too sensitive for Congress or the American public to read.

Stone told WND that Assange “plans to drop at various strategic points in the presidential campaigns Hillary Clinton emails involving the Clinton Foundation that have yet to surface publicly.”

Full Story: www.wnd.com...

It's interesting that in her Anderson Cooper/CNN interview this week, Hillary never said that there is nothing for WikiLeaks, or anyone else to find. I think she's holding her breath...which is a bad practice for chronic coughers.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks for that rundown. We'll see.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

What completely eludes me is this: What is Assange waiting on? Why would he string out any time at all if he is sitting on this information? What is the point of that? I don't see any strategy at all in threatening to release information.
edit on 25-8-2016 by MayRenee because: Too add information

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Sorry-no, no,no,no, no, no, no and no etc...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I hope it absolutely destroys her.
I love the way Wiki leaks is doing it.. drip feeding.. Clinton must be beside her self with worry, stress, grief..

She can avoid press conferences for 200+ days.. but once the debates happen she will be forced to answer...

Trump and Assange will have attempts on their lives before the debates.. Clinton will try and stop the debates and place the blame on Trump..

I am giddy with excitement!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee

What completely eludes me is this: What is Assange waiting on? Why would he string out any time at all if he is sitting on this information? What is the point of that? I don't see any strategy at all in threatening to release information.

Think about it. If Assange had dumped all of the emails at once, then a bunch of stories would have come out, and perhaps enough investigators would do the research (would have to be independent researchers because we all KNOW that the mainstream media would ignore it) to find everything, but it would smother the press for a couple of days and then fade away potentially.

By using the 'drip' process, Assange is keeping these emails in the news, day after day, week after week. The email are released in small enough chunks for investigators to not feel overwhelmed.

I think it's freaking brilliant. He's showing his knowledge of the way that the press works, and how people forget so easily about things, and is doing exactly the thing that prevents us from forgetting it or shrugging it off. Because it just keeps piling on, and piling on, and with every layer, more people wake up and see the corruption that's rampant in gov't and especially the Clintons and Bushes...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
For those experienced with YouTube. Is "The Next News" a credible source? They're saying that a new Wiki-leaked document indicates Hillary's people contacted the National Football League to ask something about her "Cracked Head".

REF: www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
As much as I'm ready to see Julian release every last bit of dirt on Hillary and DNC, I trust him in what he's doing.

As it was detailed above, the "Leak" and "Drip" theme are in effect. Slow Burn.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee

I think Wikileaks is thoroughly vetting the info so others aren't harmed other than the perps.
edit on 26-8-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Typo

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheFlesh1980

Mr. Assange does not seem nearly as confident in this interview, dated today, 8/24/16 in the title of the video:

Q: Do you believe the information in your possession could be a game-changer in the US election?

A: I think it is significant. It depends on how it catches fire in the public and in the media.

I hope he is just holding his fire for now.

I think Assange is struggling to be relevant and keep attention. He basically admits in the interview that he doesn't have anything "game-changing". I think he wants attention. I'm not holding my breath expecting anything surprising. He has nothing worse than what's already been disclosed. Put up or shut up, Assange.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
And thats the reason people shouldn't post dates for there propaganda, its the 26th is Hillary in jail yet.
edit on 26-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

WND is not a credible source. The owner admits that they publish misinformation, and that their columnists are known to make things up.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
And thats the reason people shouldn't post dates for there propaganda, its the 26th is Hillary in jail yet.

"Bring her down", before the 26th "Sept", says it right there in the thread title.

Gotta admit this so far has been one heck of an entertaining election, with so much more to look forward to.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

This story originated on RT, the Russian propaganda organ, and was linked to by the OP on Usanewshome.com, a website that was founded two months before Trump formally announced his candidacy:

usanewshome.com.ipaddress.com...

It's ownership is not disclosed, but the "news" it covers exclusively concerns Clinton's failings and the inevitability of a Trump victory. It is a vanity propaganda site. Sad, really.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Well considering all the manipulation of our political process by hackers and their backers, one has to take a stand. And I say, the truth will out. But anyone who destabilizes our republic, by whatever means, is an enemy of the republic. That is, the republic of Vermont. Or of Texas. Or of some combination of those or others, whatever is left standing. (I'm betting on all 50 banding together against the tyranny of our own. ) In any case, I do not believe Julian Assange is stronger than Hillary. I think he's been under house arrest too long and is taking a page from Trump's playbook which is, any press is good press.

Poor little doggie, all locked up for so long. Julian's hybris could be a symptom of rabies, or of paranoia. Hillary's, on the other hand, can't be rabies, since reptiles don't normally have it. In her case it has to be due to her incredible success in politics. Call it hubris, but just because you're hubristic, doesn't mean you aren't stronger than all other contenders.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Namdru
Doesn't stabilize infer keeping things the way they are? No thank you sir.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Agreed, no thank you to no change. But too much disruption can breed another layer of conflict which would distract from all the more important matters. And also cause the military-industrial-pharmaco-surveillance complex, now centered nationally in maryland and virginia inside the beltway and just beyond it, to become more and more bloated with taxpayer funds. That industry loves a crisis because government turns to that industry in a crisis. Julian Assange and his friends have a vested personal interest in feeding that business because it keeps them in business too. There are no heroes in this business, really. Anyone who still thinks so is worse than naive. I call it plain effing stupidity to believe anyone's position emotionally or at the gut level. Doing that is like playing poker to win money for someone else, just because poker is fun.

DOn't think Julian et. al. can't monetize with this. They can and will be bought. I sure could if I were him, the sorry ***k. Brilliant and well-intentioned but I wouldn't trade places, much less worship him, to save my life. He's a virtual prisoner who wants to drink and get laid as well has have an opinion and lord it over people. IN other words, a man who loves politics, but is a political prisoner as well. I heard they are installing a lube pipeline for him at the Embassy, since the other residents complained about the constant deliveries and the piles of used plastic bottles.
edit on 26-8-2016 by Namdru because: Added tone, reflection, and over-the-top humor at the end

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join