It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: I Will Bring Hillary Down Before The Debate Stage On September 26th

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: dragonridr

Yeah I'm kind of nervous. I've all but given up on hope for any kind of justice in this country.

Justice must be seized. We allow the government many ways to uphold it but we are the only ones who can truly defend it.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Konduit
It appears Jesus has heard my prayers.

Two wrongs don't make a right...

If she pulls this off, Hillary's first Prsedential action will be to bomb the Ecuadorian Embassy.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
God's speed, Julian.

edit on 24-8-2016 by Aristotelian1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Mr. Assange does not seem nearly as confident in this interview, dated today, 8/24/16 in the title of the video:

Q: Do you believe the information in your possession could be a game-changer in the US election?

A: I think it is significant. It depends on how it catches fire in the public and in the media.

I hope he is just holding his fire for now.

edit on 8/24/2016 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

link   

originally posted by: InTheFlesh1980

Mr. Assange does not seem nearly as confident in this interview, dated today, 8/24/16 in the title of the video:

Q: Do you believe the information in your possession could be a game-changer in the US election?

A: I think it is significant. It depends on how it catches fire in the public and in the media.

I got a marquee that Megyn will be doing an exclusive with
him tomorrow night -- supposedly 9:30, forgot the time zone.
Stay tuned, another tug on the line we've all swallowed and
nobody reeling us in yet.
Or is that the other way around? I hope the fish doesn't
stink for laying around as long as maybe the e-mails...

link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy

a reply to: zosimov

It's not like they haven't been living like kings and queens already. Why the need to keep pushing?

Their GREED is insatiable and cannot stop .

Hungry ghosts.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
It appears Jesus has heard my prayers.
Hillary's first Prsedential action will be to bomb the Ecuadorian Embassy.

This will likely be blamed on a 'cat burglar' called Mohamed Bin Obama Bin Laden with ties to ISIS.

Similar to 9/11 reasons.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy

It's not like they haven't been living like kings and queens already. Why the need to keep pushing?

Their GREED is insatiable and cannot stop .

They are like spree killers, the Bonnie and Clyde of the political world.

It's not so much as the money as it is power and the thrill of shoving it in ya face and getting away with it.

They get high off it.

Someone ought to put them in the Phantom Zone.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: carewemust
Does Julian Assange make promises that he doesn't keep? I'm not familiar with his track record of following through on spoken promises of this nature.

I'm trying to avoid building up internal hope, only to be let-down, in case Julian Assange is not very reliable.

Well thinking about it he's putting the reputation of wiki leaks on the lone here. So he has someth in ng he considered damaging to her. But the question is would it be something that would force prosecution seems to me that she has proven she is above that. Sooo it would have to be incredible proof.

As far as damage to the Democratic party ot will be extensive I warned all my friends of this when they told me I was crazy for voting for Bernie. I knew she was so corupt that thr party would be hurt.

Excellent point! Assange is indeed putting the credibility of Wiki-leaks in jeopardy if he's simply using hype words.

Though he is from Australia, I get the feeling that Julian Assange understands that the legal system in this country moves too slowly to "bring down Hillary" before the first Clinton-Trump debate on September 26th. Therefore, my gut tells me that the info he has is not related to mere corruption.

What could Hillary have done that, if the proof was undeniable, would make her voluntarily drop out of the election before September 26th? It might be something going all the way back to Vince Foster's death... like proof that she ordered the "hit" on attorney Foster.

I wonder would proof of a severe mental diagnosis have the same effect? I don't think divulging a PHYSICAL condition or disease would, but if she had been fairly recently diagnosed as having bi-polar manic-depressive disorder, it might.

Donald Trump has consistently stated for month that "Beating Hillary Will Not Be a Problem". He's not saying this in a hopeful manner. He says those words in a secure, confident manner... as if he's seen the future, or knows that info will be released which ends her chances.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Does Julian Assange make promises that he doesn't keep? I'm not familiar with his track record of following through on spoken promises of this nature.

I'm trying to avoid building up internal hope, only to be let-down, in case Julian Assange is not very reliable.

Well thinking about it he's putting the reputation of wiki leaks on the lone here. So he has someth in ng he considered damaging to her. But the question is would it be something that would force prosecution seems to me that she has proven she is above that. Sooo it would have to be incredible proof.

As far as damage to the Democratic party ot will be extensive I warned all my friends of this when they told me I was crazy for voting for Bernie. I knew she was so corupt that thr party would be hurt.

Excellent point! Assange is indeed putting the credibility of Wiki-leaks in jeopardy if he's simply using hype words.

Though he is from Australia, I get the feeling that Julian Assange understands that the legal system in this country moves too slowly to "bring down Hillary" before the first Clinton-Trump debate on September 26th. Therefore, my gut tells me that the info he has is not related to mere corruption.

What could Hillary have done that, if the proof was undeniable, would make her voluntarily drop out of the election before September 26th? It might be something going all the way back to Vince Foster's death... like proof that she ordered the "hit" on attorney Foster.

I wonder would proof of a severe mental diagnosis have the same effect? I don't think divulging a PHYSICAL condition or disease would, but if she had been fairly recently diagnosed as having bi-polar manic-depressive disorder, it might.

Donald Trump has consistently stated for month that "Beating Hillary Will Not Be a Problem". He's not saying this in a hopeful manner. He says those words in a secure, confident manner... as if he's seen the future, or knows that info will be released which ends her chances.

Or, maybe he only has a hunch. Suppose it's something recent, such as the possible attempt on his life?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

For us all ...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I really dislike that guy.

Hasn't be said "next thing will put her away" like ten times..

Then given nothing of substance, ten times?

Not to mention he always says he'll do stuff at some other time and is always so vague and such. Why wouldn't a truth seeker be direct, honest, brief, and quick?

Correct me if I'm wrong and need to rethink my view.
edit on 25-8-2016 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheFlesh1980

Undisclosed location???

He's in the Ecuadorian embassy isn't he?
edit on 25/8/16 by Phil123 because: typo

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Could be! That attempt on his life may have caused Assange to move his October surprise up to September...or sooner.

If you look at the Wiki-leaks website, USA politics is only one part of the world that's focused on. But apparently, affecting our election is a top-priority now.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

TOO much higher and it would involve an AIRSTRIKE!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Still might

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I doubt it highly on British soil.
EVEN the moron in Chief can't be THAT stupid.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I doubt it would get to that point. They'd force the issue through back channels instead and he'd be dealt with and major debts would be owed.

Next time they'd let the assassin succeed.
edit on 8/25/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Next time there won't be an assasin. If Obama is implicated in anything related to the downfall of Hillary you can bet your assistance seal team 6 or a #ing drone is on the way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join