It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: I Will Bring Hillary Down Before The Debate Stage On September 26th

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

You are making a jumble of things. The policy was a bad one, but it was not entirely of her creation. As for the Benghazi affair, there was nothing she could have done to prevent it, and, unlike you, she is not omniscient and had no idea at the time exactly what was happening and why. There is nothing wrong with trying to explain a tragedy to the best of your knowledge; exploiting a tragedy for political advantage, as the Republicans have been doing, is callous.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I agree but Trump isn't any better. Johnson or bust at this point.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: carewemust
August 28, 2016

Assange says that the "Tick Tock" e-mail described and posted in the below article, is one that will contribute to Hillary Clinton's defeat.

TICK TOCK Email: www.thegatewaypundit.com... of-deaths-and-eventual-isis-takeover/

Is it a big (bad) deal that Hillary engineered the conditions which let to Muammar Gaddafi's ouster, and eventual murder?

-cwm

It's a huge deal and I think the already published email should be used more, however this is not necessarily the subject of the upcoming leaks...

The more I think about this, the more I think Assange is being clever by not just releasing the information... he is all over the news at he moment and building suspense. When he finally does release this information the world will be watching and there will be far less chance that an email as damning as the 'tick tock' email (which should have forced Hillary to drop out) will be overlooked.

Thank-you for the reply, UKTruth. That e-mail does indeed show how devious and scheming Hillary Clinton is. Sadly, her working-class supporters have no idea that Hillary is socking them with a masterful sales/con job.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

August 28, 2016

Assange says that the "Tick Tock" e-mail described and posted in the below article, is one that will contribute to Hillary Clinton's defeat.

TICK TOCK Email: www.thegatewaypundit.com... of-deaths-and-eventual-isis-takeover/

Is it a big (bad) deal that Hillary engineered the conditions which let to Muammar Gaddafi's ouster, and eventual murder?

-cwm

It's a huge deal and I think the already published email should be used more, however this is not necessarily the subject of the upcoming leaks...

The more I think about this, the more I think Assange is being clever by not just releasing the information... he is all over the news at he moment and building suspense. When he finally does release this information the world will be watching and there will be far less chance that an email as damning as the 'tick tock' email (which should have forced Hillary to drop out) will be overlooked.

Thank-you for the reply, UKTruth. That e-mail does indeed show how devious and scheming Hillary Clinton is. Sadly, her working-class supporters have no idea that Hillary is socking them with a masterful sales/con job.

There is no way out for her on her Libya mess. Her only option is to admit it was a huge # up that she learned from and to apologise for being so evil and callous with her "We came, we saw, he died" comment. If Assange has more detail on this mess she created then she will be in even more trouble.

As for desperate efforts to pin Libya on Bush, the final major event in the Libya crisis before Obama's term:

September 12, 2008: An IAEA Board report says that the agency has completed its investigation of Libya’s past nuclear activities and found that Tripoli had addressed all of the outstanding issues related to its past nuclear activity.

edit on 28/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If Assange has more detail on this mess she created then she will be in even more trouble.

The FSB will not allow Assange to "leak" Clinton's diplomatic cables, so dream on.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

If Assange has more detail on this mess she created then she will be in even more trouble.

The FSB will not allow Assange to "leak" Clinton's diplomatic cables, so dream on.

They did a good job of influencing him last time, didn't they...
Your conspiracy theory about Assange and Russia can't be used to predict what Assange will release, unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Your conspiracy theory about Assange and Russia can't be used to predict what Assange will release, unfortunately.

Neither can your fantasies about Clinton's criminality.

ETA: On the other hand, if he does not release State Department cables, that would be supporting evidence, wouldn't it?
edit on 28-8-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Neither can your fantasies about Clinton's criminality.

I thought we were actually talking about the reality of her complete # up in Libya and the documented evidence of her failed strategy that led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people and the growth of ISIS.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I thought we were actually talking about the reality of her complete # up in Libya and the documented evidence of her failed strategy that led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people and the growth of ISIS.

I thought we were talking about Assange's failure to produce the evidence he keeps claiming to have.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I have seen nothing to show that the FSB has any control over Assange, wikileaks has released information embarrassing and detrimental to Putin's regime (I think it is just people shouting Squirrel).

As far as Libya fiasco, Ellen Brown wrote this back in March which I think gives some perspective to the mess that was made there. Libya

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
For those ignorant of the facts behind Benghazi who want to claim that Hillary could not have done anything about it, I find it laughable anyone could make that argument who WASN'T THERE! However, there WERE PEOPLE WHO WERE THERE. Their name was Moriarty, and anyone who does a web search on Moriarty DIA Libya Clinton will be shocked at what you will find.

Because Clinton was up to her NECK in the events at Benghazi. When you are delivering weapons to criminals, these are the kinds of things that can happen. Never mind the fact that numerous military personnel SCREAMED at State to provide military support, that was less than an HOUR AWAY, and not 12 or 24 hours as some lying state dept personnel claim.

And to call the crimes that the Clintons and Bushes have perpetrated 'fantasy'??? That is just incredible. And incredibly evil. Because there are people who have been murdered trying to out the crimes of the Bushes and Clintons. People like Gary Caradori and his 10 freaking year old boy, Danny Casolaro, Gary Webb, Michael Hastings. It's a freaking long list of BRAVE PEOPLE who had died trying to bring those crimes to the public eye. And there are DOZENS of ex-law enforcement, federal prosecutors, and investigators who HAVE WRITTEN BOOKS WITH DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE of Clinton and Bush crimes.

Shame on anyone who has the nerve to claim, with all the evidence out there, and all the documented evidence of how the crimes were NOT PROSECUTED, because of DoJ collusion and corruption. Do a little research on Bill Weld, and one would KNOW WHY the doings of the CIA and Clinton and Bush at Mena Airport was never included in the Iran-Contra Scandal. Because it's one thing to sell arms to Iran. It's completely on another level when you are using COCAINE proceeds to FUND THE ARMS DEALS.

Incredible. Just incredible. How some people think anyone believes the tripe they are typing is beyond me. The only person you are fooling is yourself. None of us are that dumb to believe the fairy tale of Hillary's innocence. You must be proud of all the woman rape victims of Billy Clinton, eh? That doesn't bother you at all. And that's kind of scary in itself...

Of course, to you, they're all lying. Every single one of them....Yeah...

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I thought we were talking about Assange's failure to produce the evidence he keeps claiming to have.

You seem to be jumping around a bit - a good choice to give up on the rather absurd view that the DNC were not at fault and Libya was Bush's fault, with Clinton just carrying out his policies.

As for Assange releasing evidence - he already has. A lot of it. We're just waiting for the next batch.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CatandtheHatchet

I have seen nothing to show that the FSB has any control over Assange, wikileaks has released information embarrassing and detrimental to Putin's regime (I think it is just people shouting Squirrel).

As far as Libya fiasco, Ellen Brown wrote this back in March which I think gives some perspective to the mess that was made there. Libya

Indeed.. all we have is Hillary's conspiracy theory.

As for Libya - the information released by Assange is very damning, including the implications about the war being used to stop Gaddafi offering currency alternatives for oil. Clinton should be facing questions on it.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The leak will probably be more of the same what wikileaks has released thus far.
Hilary's untouchable.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

the implications about the war being used to stop Gaddafi offering currency alternatives for oil.

Where is that exactly?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hillary Emails Reveal True Motive for Libya Intervention

thefreethoughtproject.com...

Frankly, this has been implied for some time, and the email leaks have just strengthened the case for this as the real motive.
edit on 29/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Frankly, this has been implied for some time, and the email leaks have just strengthened the case for this as the real motive.

That is a distortion of what the article says. Nowhere does Clinton advocate regime change to buoy up France's economic priority in Africa.

ETA: No need to point out that your sources do not actually quote the emails.
edit on 29-8-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

That is a distortion of what the article says. Nowhere does Clinton advocate regime change to buoy up France's economic priority in Africa.

ETA: No need to point out that your sources do not actually quote the emails.

The sources do quote the emails.
Also, my point was Libyan gold and silver reserves and the concern that they would create a different currency for the sale of oil.
There are plenty more sources easily found.
You should also read back and understand I was talking about the implication. If you are looking for an email of Clinton saying 'Let's overthrow Libya to protect the dollar', then you won't find it, obviously.
edit on 29/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
DP
edit on 29-8-2016 by M5xaz because:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

You are making a jumble of things. The policy was a bad one, but it was not entirely of her creation. As for the Benghazi affair, there was nothing she could have done to prevent it, and, unlike you, she is not omniscient and had no idea at the time exactly what was happening and why. There is nothing wrong with trying to explain a tragedy to the best of your knowledge; exploiting a tragedy for political advantage, as the Republicans have been doing, is callous.

The Libya disaster was her failure, which the Pentagon opposed and saw coming and could not dissuade her from pursuing.

With respect to Benghazi, American heroes died after fighting for eighth hours +, they could have been saved if she had OK'ed a rescue mission that was spinning up at the start of the tragedy.

Hillary ignored the intelligence community and the Pentagon.

You are making statements while being totally ignorant of the facts and uninformed of the situation
edit on 29-8-2016 by M5xaz because:

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join