It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H.R.2322, How come no one has picked this up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Could'nt find another post relating to this Bill so I will throw it under the light.
www.congress.gov...

Public Buildings Reform and Savings Act of 2015 Directs the General Services Administration (GSA) to establish and conduct a pilot program through 2020 to execute lease agreements using alternative procedures to reduce costs of leased space and significantly reduce or eliminate the backlog of expiring leases over the next five years. Authorizes the GSA to submit consolidated prospectuses for leases and projects to Congress for approval and to include in leases certain costs associated with agency relocation and buildout, including moving and equipment costs.

Authorizes: (1) the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to authorize contract security personnel to carry firearms, and (2) such personnel to detain individuals without a warrant. Directs DHS to establish minimum and uniform training standards for security personnel.

So allows the DHS to arm contract personnel and allow them to detain individuals without a warrant.

Directs DHS to report on: (1) the personnel needs of the Federal Protective Service (FPS), including recommendations on the numbers of FPS law enforcement officers needed to carry out the mission of FPS during the 10-year period after the enactment of this Act, and (2) the best method of funding for the FPS.

Detain: keep (someone) in official custody, typically for questioning about a crime or in a politically sensitive situation.

Something to worry about if passed? Private police?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Luckily at this point it's only been "introduced".

Unfortunately a republican sponsored the bill and they hold a majority right now so if they follow their usually blind folded voting patterns (according to party) it will probably pass with no issues....

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
It's also the FDA and other agencies too.

www.bostonglobe.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreComprimised

Back door UN attempt, labeling them as CONTRACTORS I would guess.
We would still wipe them out if they tried a political martial law.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Being a CPL/CCW daily carrier, a Homeland Security Trained 1st Responder and an Emergency Management EMT for FEMA...I can see having to follow directives, and I would...otherwise I would be subject to the alternatives my response team would be required to enforce.

See...we are already carrying (about 75% I'd guess, both men and women)...are trained and have an in-place Incident Command we follow with a phone call 24/7-365 days a year when activated.

There is a real issue with following commands as such youve stated. I think perhaps more or less 50% of us would have difficulties following them...as we all have families first...

MS
EMT/ERT
Adv. LIfe Support
Region 2 South
Wayne County Mich

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Additionally? A first warning sign we can all look out for? Is when the local state or states Governor(s) activates the National Guard.

That will be the 1st sign. And then the rest of us responders move up 1. Watch for any Governors activating the National Guard for anything other than for environmental or natural disaster relief.

Region 2 South
Wayne County MI

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Worrying prospect

new topics

top topics

join