It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacinta 1972 Codes: Anti-Christ, Impacts from Space, WWIII

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
JACINTA 1972 CODES: ANTI-CHRIST-IMPACT FROM SPACE-WWIII

I believe the Jacinta 1972 Codes clearly reveal that at some point in the future, much gloom will be coming in the month of June. The codes reveal that World War III and the Great Chastisement occur within days of each other in June. I am hopeful that in the coming days, and hopefully months and years, we can unlock from these codes more messages, more possibilities, and more time.

Heaven-sent messages like the Bible Codes and the Jacinta 1972 codes predict the future with accuracy by presenting a group of possible eventualities. Some events are certain, and others can be postponed or avoided altogether. I believe the season of destruction is inevitable, but the year can be postponed when enough people succeed in elevating their spiritual character. I believe (hope) we can find subsequent years clearly written in the Jacinta 1972 Codes because if we cannot, what does that mean?

Veronica - "Antichrist into mitres 1972." (Messages of Bayside – 10/2/89)

Our Lady - "Fatima - Jacinta 1972… Within this photograph lies the date, the month, the hour, the year, of the coming Chastisement." (Eve of Our Lady of the Rosary – 10/6/79)

Jesus - "I cannot, My child, give you your request of last week of the date. But you will keep those photographs that I gave you, and you will know the date. But you will keep those photographs that I gave you, and you will know the date." (Messages of Bayside – 5/17/86)

Our Lady - "Assuming June 13 to 18, 1992 is the time of the Great Chastisement, then on or about June 3, 1992, the comet is first seen with the naked eye. It comes closer and closer to the earth. Three days before it strikes the earth, World War III takes place on June 13, 14, and 15. The comet strikes the earth and cleanses the world on June 16, 17, and 18." (Messages of Bayside - 7/15/73)

Our Lady - "I, as your Mother, I am terribly depressed in knowing what is fast coming upon mankind. I see beyond me a ball, a large ball. Were it placed next to the sun, this ball would be like two suns in the sky. But it is a ball of destruction, and I tell you, My children, we have been attempting to hold this back with all manners of graces and fasting and suffering. But the Eternal Father says, ‘Look up, My child’; He said to look far up into the sky. Your human eyes cannot perceive yet what is up there, but there is a ball to mankind known as ‘unknown origin.’ But it is not unknown: it is the Ball of Redemption.” (Messages of Bayside - 6/18/88)

This final panel is my most exciting find. It is too specific, too obvious, too much to be wrong. I don't know if the power behind the picture are good or evil, but the message is there, without a doubt.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Then there's this very recent development involving the Pope and the Apocalypse...NOT MUCH TIME LEFT...who needs coded messages when the Pop egets up in front of 7,000 people and annouces the end is nigh...

Pope to Satan: You're finished!
Pontiff invokes the Apocalypse, discusses ultimate defeat of evil

"...Pope John Paul II commented on the Apocalypse ... Satan ... doesn't have "much time left" ..."

www.worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geneticus

Our Lady - "Fatima - Jacinta 1972… Within this photograph lies the date, the month, the hour, the year, of the coming Chastisement." (Eve of Our Lady of the Rosary – 10/6/79)

Haven't found the HOUR or the YEAR yet...maybe someone out there can help...

There are a total of FIVE messages hidden in the photograph. The first one (AC into Mitre) is a definite hit because it was verified at some point. The others are mine, and not verified by anyone. I am pretty sure about the last one, however, with the 4 impact events, anomaly, and the intervention.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hey I though June is the month in which Bush is planning to target areas in Iran, maybe you may have something there.

Now how much manipulation of these photos can you do to make them look like they have a message.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Now how much manipulation of these photos can you do to make them look like they have a message.

Just compare the Jacinta 1972 photo that I am using with the other hundreds of copies on the Internet to see that it is not modified.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I think the Jacinta 1972 picture is a hoax.

Anyway Mark 13:32 says:

32“No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure Mark 13:32 is not talking about a chastisement, but the return of the Lord...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Nice copy and paste! Earn yourself a few points

www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...

Can anyone enlighten me as to how, what appears to be a scribble on some metal came about? And why it predicts the future?

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I originally posted this at STA. So what. I can publish this however I please. I thought it was important for this audience to have a chance to comment and help me with this.

If someone or some group is able to find more hidden messages in this picture, that is worth more to me than anything.

[edit on 21-1-2005 by Geneticus]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
While I was reading your post, all I could think was "what bunk". But then I remembered that Nasa has figured that comet being close to the earth on the 4th of July. That is when they are planing on "bombing" it. They said that it would be close enough to see by the naked eye a few days before hand. So, hmmmmm maybe. I mean it does go along with several other predictions for this year including the great pyramid. Recon we will just have to wait and see.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The people from this Bayside Our Lady of Roses church are loons! I haven't seen them lately but they used to be all over New York City handing out pamphlets about how they all talk to Mary. I remember one I got described how two of them were talking on the phone and Mary broke into the phone conversation and spoke with them for a while about the end of the world or something. This is all rubbish and I'm sure they faked this photo if it even exists.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
You don't see the body of a man here? Doesn't look familiar?

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
If anyone else can find anything interesting...even small..in the photo, please post. You could be helping in ways that are not completely clear at this time...

Here are some copies of the original photo, reversed, and inverted...

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Here is a possible incomplete finding...maybe part of another code:

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
It's a STAR MAP!
Here's Orion's Belt:

The eight lines under the "o" (which signifies a planet) on the left show us that this message was from the eighth planet of the middle star of Orion’s Belt!
The middle star being the huge “O” on the right hand side of the pic…

Seriously, this 'secret code' can be anything you want it to be, even with a little amount of imagination.

I even see an "8" and other various numbers (101), etc including the one ring from Lord of the Rings, signifying that something precious shall happen in our near future.

And Jesus was only kidding... Here, he's laughing at us already:

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The suppossed apparitions at Bayside were renounced even by the Catholic Church as being fakes. There are however quite a few apparitions speaking of these times that have not been. (Though they haven't necessarily received full approval either). Most of these speak of a Great Warning prior to the Chastisement and they are not talking about natural disastors either, or even war.

I think I'll wait for the Warning before panicking about the Chastisement, especially one from such a dubious source.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The question was asked, but never answered -

Just why in the hell does a scribble on metal, seemingly some Graffiti, predict all of our future?

I can make some crazy photos too.

All I need is a black marker.

Really, why in goodness' sake would you allow yourself to be THIS gullible?

I'm a bit of a believer that John Titor _could_ happen, and that it hasn't been absolutely disproven yet, so I'll keep a watch.

However, that has some predictions that have already come true, and an almost reasonable scenario, and its a lot of fun. This.. this is just a marker on metal.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viendin
The question was asked, but never answered -

Just why in the hell does a scribble on metal, seemingly some Graffiti, predict all of our future?

I can make some crazy photos too.

All I need is a black marker.

Really, why in goodness' sake would you allow yourself to be THIS gullible?

I'm a bit of a believer that John Titor _could_ happen, and that it hasn't been absolutely disproven yet, so I'll keep a watch.

However, that has some predictions that have already come true, and an almost reasonable scenario, and its a lot of fun. This.. this is just a marker on metal.

This scribble suppossedly appeared on a Polaroid picture that was taken of a statue of Mary (mother of Jesus) in a Catholic church in Queens NY. Believers think it is a divine message from Mary.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I think it's a hoax I don't buy that every little prophecy has to be some riddle I think if it were a true prophecy it would be spelled out for us.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
damn this really suckes im going to die on the day of my birth june 18th that really suckes
coulent even reach the age of 16 dang man

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join