It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to Hillary supporters, Al Capone was NOT a gangster

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
You dirty shill you.

Cashin' that paycheck.

You wont complain when I buy you a beer.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You dirty shill you.

Cashin' that paycheck.

You wont complain when I buy you a beer.

I think you just came up with Hillary's new campaign platform!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Vector- As a "common passerby" who won't vote for neither Mr. Trump nor Mrs. Clinton so I haven't an axe to grind in this scenario but with that being typed:

There is an ample supply of reported crimes committed by The Clinton Cabal that You really don't need to stoop to supposition. If Your audience is bombarded with an overload of heinous acts, the daily reports of which the viewer can discount it actually provides ammo for their deflections. e.g. "not this again; She has been investigated by Rethuglicans and never convicted; they'll just chock threads like this as a "win" Nothing to defend because You're not using provable facts.

What is truly sickening is We shouldn't be having this dialogue, Mrs. Clinton should be incarcerated until the $6B that went 'missing' when She was Head of State. The $$$ grew feet about the same time the e-mail flap. See links:

www.washingtontimes.com...
www.activistpost.com...

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Personally spekaing, I don't know a whole lot of outright Hillary supporters — though I do some and they make plenty of excuses. I do know a fair number of people who are voting for Hillary who would probably have voted for half of the GOP candidates instead of her if any of those people were the one's running against Hillary instead of Trump. With the exceptions of Cruz and Carson, I'm not sure that Hillary Clinton could have beaten any of the other GOP primary candidates in the GE.

Trump has a whole litany of scandals and allegations:

- Bribery of public officials - I'm till waiting for somebody to investigate the Florida AG but she was just one of the most recent.

- Mafia ties - the The Federalist has an interesting article. The mob ties are numerous.

- Sexual harassment (including groping) - settled out of court (1992)

- Rape of a 13 year-old girl - allegedly procured by Trump and Bill Clinton's mutual buddy, Jeffrey Epstein

- Antitrust violations - resulted in fines from the SEC

- Tenant intimidation - in an attempt to force tenants out of rent-controlled apartments at one of his buildings in the mid-80's, Trump cut off tenants' heat and water, refused to repair damage and even went so far as to take out ads in a paper offering to shelter homeless in the building. Then he sued the complaining tenants for $150 million dollars. He ended up dropping the suit and giving up on his plot.

- The scam Trump University that he ran and the scam Trump Institute that he licensed his name for. Less well known is his role with MLM pyramid scheme ACN.

How many of those things is Trump being asked about by the press though or even reporting on with the exception of the Trump University fiasco? Mostly they just report on the latest stupid/offensive thing he said, lie or flip-flop. In my opinion, the press has really been going for the low hanging fruit that Trump presents them with as they ignore any serious criticism of the man.

He's bascially Hillary + Bill Clinton and a complete asshole to boot.

Not only that but through his rhetoric, he's positioned his campaign along the lines of every other WASPy know-nothing campaign throughout history.

I'm not faulting people for sizing the two up and voting for Trump if they arrive at the conclusion that she's worse than Trump but it just seems to me that when a thread like this can get 18-20 stars in half an hour without having any real substance, that there are a sizable number of Trump supporters who are choosing to be ignorant of the realities of Donald Trump.

Another thing that amazes me about this debacle is Trump bringing Roger Ailes into his campaign. How many women is he accused of sexually harassing now? It's well into the double digits and many of these women are prominent, successful — some even household names. In other words, not the types one would typically expect to have much to gain from falsely accusing the man.

In some regards it really does seem like he's trying to lose.

link   

I'm not seeing how being convicted equates to being a gangster.

Here is a list of gangsters that were never convicted:
11 big time gangsters that were never caught

This message is not pro-Hillary. It's pro-gangster.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The first female to lead a major country has sailed. Indira Gandhi. Merkel. Thatcher. Hell even Canada had a non-elected female PM. Nice to see the US get with the times.

No argument there, but I was not talking about the first female to be a leader of a 'major country' - none of them have been POTUS - which is the primary point I am making when I said she will be the next POTUS, being the first female in history to achieve such a position

2 major choices for POTUS for 2016 do indeed ooze varying degrees of disappointment, no argument there.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No, I'm mad cuz you won't gve me the CTR hook up.

Also... wine

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Again, you fire off completely missing the point of the thread...

What is amusing is Hillary supporters acknowledge ALL of her corruption, but are willing to overlook it because of Trump.

Her entire campaign, and the entire reaction of the political world in general is to "stop Trump"

No substance to their campaign, just stop Trump. Why?

8 years ago when people voted for hope and change what happened? Nothing.

Hillary runs her campaign based on her sexual gender and stopping someone from stopping the status-quo.

She sounds like a real gem to vote for.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I'm not seeing how being convicted equates to being a gangster.

Here is a list of gangsters that were never convicted:
11 big time gangsters that were never caught

This message is not pro-Hillary. It's pro-gangster.

If you support Hillary, those guys were dragged through the mud as well, probably at the hands of republicans. Nothing stuck so how could they be criminals?!?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

No, I'm mad cuz you won't gve me the CTR hook up.

Also... wine

We can discuss the hook up over a nice bottle of Chateau Latour.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I like Capone BETTER he was at LEAST straight forward and AGAINST gun control...
edit on 24-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Al was pretty young, 33 when the IRS got him.

Legendary crime boss Alfonse "Scarface" Capone didn't finish sixth grade, but the man was far from stupid. By age 26, he controlled Chicago's criminal underworld with an iron fist. Capone's odd mixture of brutality and charm elevated him to the status of international celebrity. In 1930, he was listed as No. 1 on the Chicago Crime Commission's list of public enemies

history.howstuffworks.com...

Chew on THAT, millenials.

lol!!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I am going to pray to Jesus tonight that he put them both in a dark room facing a camera with a spot light above each head. Then I'm gonna also pray that he inject them with a truth serum and fire off 20 questions (that we all want truthful answers to) to each of Hills and Trumpet.

I will also pray that Jesus starts a YouTube channel and uploads his truth serum video and somehow makes this wish of mine happen. I will DEFINITELY subscribe to his channel, and like all his videos.

I will also ask Jesus to hold Trump and Hills in stasis for 7 days, untouchable, then plonk them down right smack bang in the middle of the grand Canyon at a publicly designated time, where all Americans will be waiting for them, with rocks.

That'd be awesome.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
I will also ask Jesus to hold Trump and Hills in stasis for 7 days, untouchable, then plonk them down right smack bang in the middle of the grand Canyon at a publicly designated time, where all Americans will be waiting for them, with rocks.

That'd be awesome.

I didn't think it was possible, but you actually have given me a reason to hope there is an actual Jesus.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I'm glad the political establishment helped you come to that decision.

Is this a joke? This OP demonstrates how little research and critical thought goes into forming your opinions and yet you have the balls to point a finger at me. lol.

Did you ever Google "useful idiot?"

I support Trump because it's anti-hillary, and you fools really don't see the possibility of a shake-up in the system. No, you want freaking Hillary because she has convinced you to be afraid of Trump.

You're deluding yourself that voting in Trump will shake up of the system. He is every bit as much a part of the system as the Clintons, he's just not had a chance to hold office yet.

Not once has this woman platformed her campaign regarding policies and beneficial changes for the country as a whole.

I watched most of both conventions. I have watched dozens of full Trump and Hillary speeches. I watched nearly every debate for both parties. Can you say the same?

Just take a look at each of the acceptance speeches:

Trump acceptance speech
Clinton acceptance speech

Here's the tag clouds:

Trump:

violence - 11
terrorism - 7
threatens - 6
safe - 6
protect - 11
killed - 8
crime - 7
enforcement - 8
failed - 9

References to Hillary/Clinton/Opponent - 32

Hillary:

stronger - 8
stand - 8
help - 8
build - 10
better - 10
believe - 20
join - 9
proud - 7
together - 16
working - 37

references to Trump/Donald/Opponent: 35

Whether you believe either of them or not is one thing but let's get real about the messages.
edit on 2016-8-24 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
Nothing stuck so how could they be criminals?!?

Well, yes, they were gangsters but not convicted criminals because nothing stuck.

One of those things you can say when you get away with it. So, I think it is a bad analogy.

In my opinion they are all dirty, Hillary, Trump and most, if not all, of DC. I'm at a point in life where I'm willing to say good for them, if they can get away with it.

I spent 3 years reading posts from people talking about going back to minimal government, bartering, personal responsibility and not trusting government and then election year comes and many of those same people are talking about needing a strong leader. If they fool them, good.
edit on 24-8-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

This OP demonstrates how little research and critical thought goes into forming your opinions and yet you have the balls to point a finger at me. lol.

The OP was made to point out the simplicity of implications and beliefs. I see why it went over your head though.

You're just deluding yourself that voting in Trump will shake up of the system.

I've never said it wouldn't resort in the status-quo, look into my post history if you care to. A vote for Hillary definitely ensures it, a vote for Trump PROBABLY ensures it. I'll take my chances with probably while you remain content with definitely.

Just take a look at each of the acceptance speeches:

They said things written on a teleprompter written by other people. I did notice 'believe' was one of the big words Hillary used quite a bit. I also noticed Hillary mentioned Trump a lot more than the retrospect, again strengthening my supposition that she is running a baseless campaign that relies on her gender and anti-Trump sentiments as a foundation.

She has zero substance to her policy other than "vote for me because Trump...vagina vagina vagina."

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

A thousand suspicions apparently dont qualify as something to worry about

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I am going to pray to Jesus tonight that he put them both in a dark room facing a camera with a spot light above each head. Then I'm gonna also pray that he inject them with a truth serum and fire off 20 questions (that we all want truthful answers to) to each of Hills and Trumpet.

I will also pray that Jesus starts a YouTube channel and uploads his truth serum video and somehow makes this wish of mine happen. I will DEFINITELY subscribe to his channel, and like all his videos.

That'd be awesome.

Wait thus already happened I'm sure if it. Ok mayne that was in my timeline in so confused must thr mendela effect.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Only money could make people ignore a Master Criminal.

49.2% of all people receive a monthly check or credit.

That is about her number.

The smartest people I've ever known have all said...

"People Vote Their Pocketbooks"

And the people without a job are voting... what?
Oh yeah, their monthlies. Sorry Sarge... making Hillary
President after all this would be worlds worse than if
Truman appointed Meyer Lansky Sec of the Treasury.
"Hey, we got us some hot money NOW."
I'm praying for enough of a November lopsidedness to
overcome the probable 3-5% machiine flip-- or we're done.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join