It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to Hillary supporters, Al Capone was NOT a gangster

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
(post by openyourmind1262 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Vector99
So in the eyes of Hillary supporters, Capone was a great guy, only being a victim of the US tax system. Anything less is hypocrisy in it's finest.

Wow. Did you need therapy after those unintellectual gymnastics? The extrapolation needed for this is beyond even what Hawking could conceive of. This isn't Pit material. This is LOL.

Not sure if you mean laughing out loud, or the LOL forums, because the one charge that stuck with Capone to put him away was tax evasion. Hillary won't even be charged and tried to be found not guilty. Please explain how this isn't a fair comparison.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
That was for contempt of court.

Who cares? He still served time and did not meet this description:

HOWEVER, he was only ever convicted of tax evasion...

He was also sentenced to prison on another count but was permitted to remain out while it was being appealed.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: intrepid

I am just saying, I came to a similar choice of a historical figure when speaking about her impunity to law.

Say what you will, she is not on the up and up.

Its absurd to deny it.

Come on, what do you think Hillary is going to do? If you honestly think the Donald could sit down with WORLD LEADERS with nothing written down for him he would SINK. Hillary has the experience and knowledge to run the country, The Donald doesn't, he may be businesse savey, but the world is not a business!!!!!!!

I do not care about her damn Emails, if it means keeping The Donald out of power!!!!!! He would cause war! Is Hillary a great choice, well no, but she IS THE ONLY CHOICE!!!
edit on 24-8-2016 by kurthall because: Add

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

If you want to equate her to anyone... try the Reagan administration. Google it and see how many indictments went there. Capone? Weak. No source. Sounds Trumpish. Throw crap against the wall and see what sticks.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Throw crap against the wall and see what sticks.

Maybe it will be tax evasion via the Clinton foundation...who knows

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

billionaires live on a different level.

Few understand the world of the elite.

He would probably do better since her history bars her from certain circles. It outright bars her from having certain conversations.

Trump is jet-set and probably met many world leaders like any billionaire would.

You have no idea

Also, lol, Hillary is a Hawk. She has consistantly pushed for most wars and police actions.

Edit to add:
I in the last 4 years, wont say when, I served as a barman a person who was in Iraq before the war, on a business trip. He had dinner and dealings over a couple months with Sadam himself. Something not even a seasoned CIA agent can boast about. He was selling something normal and harmless.

This is the world you dont know....

edit on 8 24 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Fair enough on that, and actually the sentence he received was for concealed weapon possession, he served 8/12 months. He actually was acquitted of the contempt charges. My bad.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
they are a sad bunch, they probably think air doesn`t exist either because they can`t see it, smell it, touch it or taste it.They can hear it thought because when the wind blows it makes a whistling sound as it passes through their empty skulls.
edit on 24-8-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

a reply to: kurthall

billionaires live on a different level.

Few understand the world of the elite.

He would probably do better since her history bars her from certain circles. It outright bars her from having certain conversations.

Trump is jet-set and probably met many world leaders like any billionaire would.

You have no idea

LMAO, no he has no idea who they even are!!!!!! Did you watch him stumblingly trying to pretend he knew their name and country!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

According to Hillary supporters, she will be the next POTUS, being the first female in history to achieve such a position. Irrespective of various criminal allegations over the past 30 years, which have so far not yielded any criminal conviction(s), Hillary supporters maintain that she is indeed innocent, albeit acknowledging, to an extent, that she was indeed careless with the server thing, but that is still being debated. This lends credence to Hillarys allegation that there is a conspiracy to bring her down at any and all costs, some Hillary supporters acknowledge this. The main stream media is very supportive of Hillarys campaign when compared to Trumps.

This is the fight that all non-Hillary supporters are up against.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Capone was convicted of tax evasion on Oct 17, 1931 and sentenced to 11 years in federal prison. He was in prison from 1932 to 1939. I believe he was 33 when he was convicted.

Al Capone was a drug addicted syphillitic gangster who had been in street gangs since he was a child.

There's no more of a valid comparison between Hillary Clinton and Al Capone than there is being Donald Trump and Al Capone. I guess you could argue they all have evaded taxes though the way the Clintons and Trump does it are legal and involve tax havens.

a reply to: whyamIhere

Only money could make people ignore a Master Criminal.

I'd say that the people I know who are voting for Hillary for the most part are well aware of her multitude of faults but are voting her becuase Trump is worse. I login to ATS and I see willfully ignorant, self-deluded Trump fanboys ignore, deny, excuse and justify all the many faults of Trump because they're enthralled with his "I'm not PC" schtick.

The guy is nothing like you. He doesn't know people like you. He doesn't care about you. He isn't going to save you from anything and he wouldn't if he could unless there was something in it for him. They're actually quite similar. You just choose to be blind to that fact because you want to believe.

I'm not telling anyone who they should or shouldn't vote for. One or the other of two bad candidates is going to be our President.

What gets me is the self-righteous indignation of Trump supporters.

a reply to: DAVID64

I'm sure they''ll come up with some excuse like "He had people murdered and extorted money to run his evil empire"....and never see the irony. They accuse Trump supporters of being blind to his faults, but Good God! the hypocrisy of that one statement is just.......incredible.

What's incredible is how you couldn't even wait for a statement to be made for you to misrepresent, you just made one up and launched a personal attack. Does that even qualify for as a straw man?

Incredible story bro.
edit on 2016-8-24 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

a reply to: intrepid

I am just saying, I came to a similar choice of a historical figure when speaking about her impunity to law.

Say what you will, she is not on the up and up.

Its absurd to deny it.

he may be businesse savey, but the world is not a business!!!!!!!

Sadly Hillbots believe this, despite the fact the Clintons have been pay-to-play from the start.

The world indeed is a business, and if you don't believe that just ask your good friend Hillary for the details why it isn't.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The first female to lead a major country has sailed. Indira Gandhi. Merkel. Thatcher. Hell even Canada had a non-elected female PM. Nice to see the US get with the times.

To address the rest of your post, the US is going into the crapper. Your choice is how far? Hillary is a gas station rest room. Trump is an outhouse. It all depends on how much you want to hold your nose.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

***Star & FLAG*** for your marvelously simple analogy, Vector99. Even the most demented of Hillary supporters probably understand exactly what you said. Well done!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Maybe Hillarys crew is confused by todays standards.

edit on Rpm82416v36201600000002 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Then with this line of logic you are using, Trump has been accused of being a child rapist and is being sued. Are you saying that he is in fact that even though he has no judgment against him? Your talking about peoples opinions and the eyes of the law. They are not the same.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You missed the entire point of the thread. Good for you, here's a star.

There's no more of a valid comparison between Hillary Clinton and Al Capone than there is being Donald Trump and Al Capone. I guess you could argue they all have evaded taxes though the way the Clintons and Trump does it are legal and involve tax havens.

Strawman, yawn...I would expect better from a Hillary supporter.

I'd say that the people I know who are voting for Hillary for the most part are well aware of her multitude of faults but are voting her becuase Trump is worse.

I'm glad the political establishment helped you come to that decision.

I'm not telling anyone who they should or shouldn't vote for. One or the other of two bad candidates is going to be our President.

Yea right. Glad you wrote your book on transparent paper, pretty easy to see through.

What gets me is the self-righteous indignation of Trump supporters.

I support Trump because it's anti-hillary, and you fools really don't see the possibility of a shake-up in the system. No, you want freaking Hillary because she has convinced you to be afraid of Trump. Sorry, I have zero respect for that person. the masses of America should be voting for Trump because it DOES indeed represent some form of change. Will he not become THAT president? He probably freaking will, but we won't know if Hillbots don't disrupt the system.

Vote for Hillary, she will probably be the president according to most polls. Then what? the same ol' same ol'. Not once has this woman platformed her campaign regarding policies and beneficial changes for the country as a whole. The woman has literally ran her entire freaking campaign as an anti-trump campaign.

You go ahead and vote for that, the status-quo. I won't, and I'll do my best to make a mockery of the entire system while I'm at it.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

Then with this line of logic you are using, Trump has been accused of being a child rapist and is being sued. Are you saying that he is in fact that even though he has no judgment against him? Your talking about peoples opinions and the eyes of the law. They are not the same.

Sure why not?

Trump/Cosby 2016?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You dirty shill you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join