It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PC Madness Strikes Again.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Nope. Not the Clintons. Been debunked.

Not any more! I de-debunk this...it is INDEED the Clintons per my de-debunking. Sorry...I don't use that power of mine often but this picture is priceless. Now, if we can just dig up one of those pictures of Whoppi and Ted Danson in blackface...my day would be complete

Oh...HERE IT IS. Day made!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: alldaylong

This tradition is more than 500 years old but it seems to be now offensive to the PC Brigade. Utter madness.

Seeing as the concept of a commercial decision confuses you, prhaps you'd like the state to intervene and dictate to the business running the festival?

Oh, wait ... since you seem to approve of this purpose of discriminating on the part of the festival, you now want the state to stay out of how private groups conduct their affairs and run their businesses?

If this were a gay pride group wanting to paint their faces in rainbow colors and a group complained that it was offensive so they were banned, I think somehow, they outcome and feeling would be somewhat different and you would then approve of the government stepping in.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join