It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton finance director was 'middle' man between Foundation and State Department

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Some new Hillary emails obtained by Citizens United (FOIA Requests) show how one man in particular was involved directly with the Clinton Foundation and had access to State Department people close to Hillary while she was Secretary of State.

Meet Mr. Dennis Cheng.

He is currently the national finance director for the Hillary for President Campaign.

A few years ago he worked for the Clinton Foundation.

He had regular access to State Department people via email.

Some of those emails are now public.

Read them and see the obvious connections.

The Venn Diagrams are expanding and the lies and cover-ups will continue !!

Watchdog: Clinton finance director was 'middle' man between foundation, State

Hillary Clinton’s national finance director has emerged in newly released emails as what one watchdog called the “middle” man between her State Department and family foundation, sharing donor information with a top Clinton confidante when he was working at the foundation.

Dennis Cheng, before joining the campaign, worked for over three years as the foundation’s director of development and before that as deputy chief of protocol in Clinton’s State Department.

He has managed to stay below the radar for years, but emails obtained by Citizens United in a Freedom of Information Act request show him working closely with Clinton aide Huma Abedin – particularly after leaving the department for the foundation.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Just keeps getting more and more obvious doesn't it.

And yet, through it all..........the mindless masses will turn out and vote for her and she'll still probably be the next POTUS.

Of course, you do understand that the people voting for her have no ethical values or moral code or "center" that would give them a sense of integrity so really as far as they're concerned.............."What does it matter?"

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Read them and see the obvious connections.

I think you meant....Read them and make fact less claims about connections that aren't really there.

When do Republicans decide that trying to win a Presidential election by creating false controversies will never work?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

LOL

read em and see

government certified requires more lies now

In one 2012 exchange, Cheng sent a nine-page email to Abedin to prepare Clinton for a briefing on the 67 VIP’s attending a foundation dinner. The guests ranged from major real estate and business executives to former politicians and aid organization representatives.

In another November email from 2012, Cheng offered Abedin a ride on a private plane to Little Rock. He wrote: “Are u coming to LR? We have donors flying privately on Friday if u want a ride.”

Abedin sent her full name and date of birth for the passenger manifest, apparently accepting the offer. Abedin herself has been criticized for collecting paychecks from the Clinton Foundation and another Clinton-aligned group, Teneo, while a government employee.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It is a wonder that Hillary didn't install a turnstile and sell tokens at a million bucks a pop.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I really don't understand how she can be considered a viable candidate.
It's sad to think the president of the US really has become a popularity contest.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: paradoxious
It's sad to think the president of the US really has become a popularity contest.

If $$$ equates 'popularity' then Mr. Trump will have to at least triple that $650M He is in debt for.. Sure he can do another bankruptcy but I've never filed 1 let alone a hand full.. Yeah, Yeah a "great businessman" In My world the guy who owns the family owned paint store who has NEVER filed bankruptcy is a 'great businessman' but again I'm only working on My 3rd million..
Anyways Mr. Trump would have to hurry to try and catch up to the #1 Crook, Mrs. Clinton who somehow was able to 'lose/misplace' $6B w/a B while the Head of State.. Those links are here:

www.washingtontimes.com...

www.activistpost.com...

How about the whole ball of wax is sullied and should be flushed???

Time to merge OFF OF the 2-Party Paradigm..

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

originally posted by: paradoxious

If $$$ equates 'popularity' then Mr. Trump will have to at least triple that $650M He is in debt for.. Sure he can do another bankruptcy but I've never filed 1 let alone a hand full.. Yeah, Yeah a "great businessman" In My world the guy who owns the family owned paint store who has NEVER filed bankruptcy is a 'great businessman' but again I'm only working on My 3rd million..
Anyways Mr. Trump would have to hurry to try and catch up to the #1 Crook, Mrs. Clinton who somehow was able to 'lose/misplace' $6B w/a B while the Head of State.. Those links are here:

www.washingtontimes.com...

www.activistpost.com...

How about the whole ball of wax is sullied and should be flushed???

Time to merge OFF OF the 2-Party Paradigm..

Trump's 650mil debt has already been explained a million times.

Per MysticPearl

So you don't understand how debt works in the real estate market. Gotcha.

Most commercial real estate deals in general carry large amounts of debt for years until the asset matures and it's flipped(sold). Trump carrying this debt tells us next to nothing without more info....info which you neglected to provide.

Commercial real estate is essentially a down payment on future profits with the down payment counting as debt. Similar to buying a pro sports team. Can pay 200M and it will register as debt but once you sell it for 500M a decade or two later, obviously it registers a different picture(huge profit) than the erroneous one you're attempting to spin.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
You mean a sports team like the New Jersey Generals of the USFL™? Whatever happened to them?

Vote for whomever You want.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
And the MSM will ignore it, her followers will find some excuse for it....and the band plays on. It's things like this [ finding more and more evidence of corruption ] that makes me believe Clinton will win, no matter what. 2/3 of the country could vote Trump and she would still get it. What TPTB may not be ready for, is the backlash the day after she wins.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: kruphix

"In one 2012 exchange, Cheng sent a nine-page email to Abedin to prepare Clinton for a briefing on the 67 VIP’s attending a foundation dinner. The guests ranged from major real estate and business executives to former politicians and aid organization representatives."

I wonder if Trump was there.

edit on 24-8-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
You mean a sports team like the New Jersey Generals of the USFL™? Whatever happened to them?

Vote for whomever You want.

Frankly, you shouldn't be allowed to vote if you don't understand something as simple as how debt works, which you don't.
edit on 24-8-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So, this is the guy who handles the slush fund!

Wouldn't it be something if his name turns up
in the 14,900 recovered emails that FBI gave to State.

What are they hiding?

(post by TrumpIsARussianAsset removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TrumpIsARussianAsset

LOL

top topics

join