It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Alleged Area 51 tape with alien. Claims to be human from future

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
What is that video technique that came out recently
where the camera can pick up subtle changes in breathing
and blood circulation and amplifies it ?
It's a code that is open source and can be used in videos
just like this...if only I could remember what it's called .

This?
www.youtube.com...

people.csail.mit.edu...
Limbo
edit on 25-8-2016 by Limbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenblaz

at the end. the guy jerks the camera from side to side as if the alien is doing it, when you can see the alien isn't movivg, thus proving that he is having us on, no need for it at all.... plus the guy was asking questions that we would want to know like whats the meaning of life, who is God etc etc, the army wouldn't be asking the creepy wee alien those questions!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I swear 90% of the people on this thread must have IsaacKoi blocked (either with software or just mentally).

It's a hoax.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Once you heard about "Nuclear Destruction", wouldn't the next question you'd ask would be "What Year, Month and Day, will this happen!"

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Fake but thought it was pretty cool.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

This vid is both scary and funny. I did like the modern philosophy of it but it creeped me out that we'd choose to look and sound like that while saying we exist for compassion only. Maybe we lost the war to them or it is still being fought in his future because of someone here? Sub-atomic war and DNA war maybe the cause of his appearance? Maybe he's an organic Terminator(as in the movie and definition of said word) that was caught... to ensure his evil species future?
edit on 25/8/2016 by Gyo01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Let me start off by saying I'm no expert debunker, so I won't try to sound like one, however here's what I thought when I saw the video:

1. The aliens being future human beings is something I have thought of before. It is us, visiting ourselves. Watching the movie "interstellar" was nice, as it kind of displayed what I was thinking.

2. The blinking of the eyes looks CGI -- it's the type of feeling you get when u watch CGI figures blink (HULK etc...)

Number 3, is my biggest concern: The interviewer sounds bored and uninterested. Really, you're sitting and INTERVIEWING an multidimensional being and you go "mkaaay" lol

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I seriously cannot believe that this has gone on for 9 pages, hasn't been moved to the hoax bin and is now on the front page!!
And if Nurse Matilda and the Alien story is brought up one more time I swear I'll scream...even the author puts a disclaimer on the 1st page stating its all fiction but people still think its for real

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
that alien is very cute
i wonder what his name is

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

As soon as the interviewer referred to "Alien" as a species I was done. The thing JUST told you it was from Earth and your next sentence is "so Aliens took over the Earth?". LOL nice try 9 year old script writer.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
How do you explain Robert Bigelow and his hats? Not only are there more Area 51
expose reports and evidence it is becoming commonplace to associate aliens
with Area 51. One report called them dolls who communicated telepathically
and had no mouth but looked like the one in the video.

a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

edit on 25-8-2016 by Drawsoho because: sp

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Total hoax, CGI...

However, when I see terrible CGI like that, it only makes me wonder more about the two best grey videos available:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TommyD1966
I swear 90% of the people on this thread must have IsaacKoi blocked (either with software or just mentally).

It's a hoax.

Yes, well, at least the facts are now online for anyone that wants to know who created the video or see some of his other digital creations.

I still think his flying car video is his most amusing work.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I really enjoyed the video. I don't care if it's fake, I simply enjoyed it. Thanks OP!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
I seriously cannot believe that this has gone on for 9 pages, hasn't been moved to the hoax bin and is now on the front page!!
And if Nurse Matilda and the Alien story is brought up one more time I swear I'll scream...even the author puts a disclaimer on the 1st page stating its all fiction but people still think its for real

We ll at least one person saw I clearly state I think the video is fake. However, the video itself is still interesting. And frankly, it by no means is 100% proven fake. Regardless, I feel like some of these videos could be the drip feed of what will become disclosure one day.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
One copy of this video on Facebook has now got over 3 million views and been shared 143,058 times:
www.facebook.com...

(That sort of level of circulation usually means that the video will pop up here again quite a few times during the next couple of years. Hopefully my item HERE about the video, the person that made it and some of his other amusing digital creations will come in useful when the video resurfaces).

edit on 25-8-2016 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Sigh... another CGI? How many already?

Besides, grey aliens don't use their mouths to speak, all communication is telephatic with them.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gusamaso

I watched a movie the other night where the mouth movement didn't match the words being spoken. about 2 second delay.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenblaz

It looks like he has teeth, creepy...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

those are also hoaxes

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join