It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Alleged Area 51 tape with alien. Claims to be human from future

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny
46 flags? ATS has gone fubar.

Maybe if someone makes a prediction that it's going to get a Hoax seal it will cause a glitch somehow as the simulation decides to allow prediction to come true or call hoax

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Springer, one of the owners of ATS, is in tight with George Knaap. Invite Knaap to comment on the video. Knaap has been covering AREA 51 and made it famous with the Lazar interview. If anyone could have an informed take on this, it might be Knaap.

BTW, does anyone know if George Knaap did an AMA here on ATS?
edit on 25-8-2016 by thepixelpusher because: edited for content

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Fake or not, its intriguing. Apparently this being has watched a lot of Alan Watts videos.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
This is a trailer for the alien expasion pack from Fallout 4.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Sorry to be sceptical but the physique of the alien very appropriately matches that of a person with dwarfism, the arms are rounded and large at the shoulder area, unless I'm mistaken that is a dwarf in a mask and a poorly acted American worded script.

I doubt very much this is real..

Perhaps Peter Dinklage is making hoax films after Pixels bombed...(meant as humour)
edit on 25-8-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

He has done a number of them I believe. So it is best to use the search function up above and just type in "AMA George Knapp". They are usually quite entertaining to read.
edit on 8 25 2016 by CynConcepts because: Missing reply function...had to copy and paste

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
After some deep investigation..............

Well that's 15 seconds of my life gone!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Fake, but that part, access to weapons of mass destruction by nations that relly on dogma leads to total destruction, might not be far from the truth...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I n the future we will all speak english, like in startrek all aliens speak english...

This video is from a full of crap chanel:

www.youtube.com...

All attempts to make viral videos.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi
I'll try to find the time to write up a page about the source of this hoax in the next day or two.

Personally, I found the video of a flying car from the same source to be more amusing. (One of the most famous admitted hoaxed CGI UFO videos is also from the same source - which is already covered in my thread about the truth behind numerous UFO/alien videos).

Okay, I've made the time to upload my notes on this video (Koi UFO Video 127) to THIS PAGE.

Koi UFO Video 127 appears to show an alien-looking being being interviewed. That being claims to be an "evolutionary descendant" of humans, from our future.

One copy of the video on Youtube has approximately 0.5 million views as at August 2016. Whitley Strieber (author of the book "Communion") wrote an article about this video on 21 August 2016 entitled "Profound Wisdom from an 'Alien Video' by Whitley Strieber" which stated "The material presented in this video is consistent with what I have learned in my close encounter experience over the past 30 years".

In fact, as discussed at the link below (with supporting links and evidence), the various copies of this video can easily be traced back to an original upload to Youtube on 6 July 2016 by Canadian visual effects artists Aristomenis Tsirbas ("Meni Tsirbas") of MeniThings Productions. Meni Tsirbas has been a digital artist on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: Enterprise, various movies (including Hellboy and Titanic) and other projects. This is not his first excursion into the field of ufology. Meni was responsible for direction, animation and lighting of another well-known UFO hoax (see "UFO over Santa Clarita" on the page Koi UFO Video 080). He admitted that hoax and posted a video effects breakdown of it years ago and is well known as the creator of viral/hoax videos. His other uploads to the same Youtube account include an amusing viral video of a flying car.

I find it somewhat bemusing that anyone could spent 5 minutes watching the video but not bother spending 1 minute looking into the uploader of the video, which would easily reveal these facts.

I'm regularly bemused by the conduct of some people in ufology... So many things are the basis of speculation when a little bit of work would reveal the relevant facts. This applies to government documents in various archives as much as it does to "UFO" videos on Youtube.

Details and supporting links/evidence/photos at:
www.isaackoi.com...
edit on 25-8-2016 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Did you really just say that? What happened to the days of ATS where people legitimately analyzed pictures and videos and contributed with an intelligent analysis?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tybrus
a reply to: Raggedyman

Did you really just say that? What happened to the days of ATS where people legitimately analyzed pictures and videos and contributed with an intelligent analysis?

Nah, not me mate,just the fairy people from hobitville in New Zealand
I was in the bathroom having a shower listening to thin lizzy on my iPod

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

With great claims there is a need for great responsibility for solid evidence. Who leaked this, etc.?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: Raggedyman
The interviewer didn't speak 1964 English, his speech was very 2016
You think if you were going to fake it you would put in some effort

Really poor effort and poor quality set up I think

The aliens mouth movements were rather poor as well.

The killer for me was the voice. I mean...come on! Cool make-up or costume, dark looking, not a bad script, OK backstory...but the voice? "Hey...lets drop you a few octaves and add a touch of distortion/compression". My kids could do better.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

I can't believe people are STILL glossing over your posts.

I guess there's a lot of new people who haven't experienced your tremendous amount of work.

So, thanks for keeping up the good fight!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenblaz
I think I found another, "brighter" version. Pay close attention to the end of this version.

Cool. I don't know if anyone else watched it, because there were no comments on it. The EBE looks up quickly and screeches just before the end if the tape. So what is being implied? Torture? Killing? I'm glad it's fake. I'd watch the movie.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Someone who somehow managed to get an HD recording of an alien back in 1964. I popped back and left it there for them. Otherwise no-one would have believed it.. the footage would have been too grainy.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: riley

Someone who somehow managed to get an HD recording of an alien back in 1964. I popped back and left it there for them. Otherwise no-one would have believed it.. the footage would have been too grainy.

Oh no I don't remember writing this! Where did it come from?!

Perhaps I'm yet to think it.

Seriously. The thing is in HD. if you think that is possible then you would have to think my being a time traveler is just as possible as this being the real thing which so happens to have an underlying political script with religious doomsday sentiments.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I can tell it's fake because this alien says his species acts out of compassion yet we all know greys like to stick probes in people's butts

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Bravo

Can go in the hoax bin after that post.
Pity I liked him

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join