It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Alleged Area 51 tape with alien. Claims to be human from future

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I enjoyed it even though it did come across as fake. The message was also too simple, something you would see in a movie, cartoon or video game. We destroy ourselves because of religion and nuclear war and then he quotes Multi Universe theory and the life after death experience of their not being an actual physical death. I did give it a flag and star because it was interesting.
edit on 24-8-2016 by RetsuUnohana because: Capitalization

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
You know, for a wise alien from a future of wonders untold...

He talks as much sheet as a 20th century earth man.

edit on 24-8-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
OK. So I just came across this.

www.youtube.com...

If you look at some of the videos here. There are UFO Alien vids.

With credits at the end of the last video that says who helped make the ufo one. These look like student cgi films.

edit on 24-8-2016 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
That alien sounds like optimus prime to me.. FWIW

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: bknapple32

I watched this video several weeks ago, and several times, too. It's quite creepy, and I am not in any position to judge its authenticity, but if it is a fake, they did a convincing job on the EBE. The eyes, the movements, its obvious irritation and reluctance to talk to these people...just very convincing.

The only thing that really bothers me about it, assuming it is real, is that the EBE communicates vocally. Every account I have read over the years that seems plausibly true makes a point that these grey-type entities do not have vocal cords, and instead communicate telepathically. Little inconsistencies like that are the things that trip me up about videos like this.

My brother suggested that maybe they actually are able to speak, but it's difficult for them because they never use their vocal cords to make our harsh English sounds. That makes sense medically, so perhaps that could explain the talking.

mmm from what I read , in the UFO Alien conspiracy Realm...

There are 3 types of Alien Grays .

1) The BIO Engineered Cloned Slave Robot like Drones ( probes )
Dont Speak, only Telepathically Dont Eat nor Drink ,
just adsorb and excrete throughout the skin . can be Control and Operated
by The Real Alien grays just think in the Movie Avatar .. Human control a Bio Clone hybrid Navi

2) The Ghost in a Shell Alien Gray , They Dont Speak only Telepathically They are a BIO Shell..
Like a Clone with an Entity Being ( Soul Spirit 21 grams .. what have you ) inside operating the Shell.. that Died
or was Transferred to this Bio Engineered Body as their Previous body was Dying or badly Injured

3) The Real Deal Living Alien Gray
a lot larger and a lot Longer can Speak Eat Drink , and Free mind and Will,
Hey think of the Movie PAUL but a lot Larger ...

LOL ....

well just maybe this CGI Alien Gray Represents a Real Deal Gray

The Alien Story is fun to Here tho..

ohh yeah in defense ..

There was High Video DAT that was in Color back in 1964
it was like a VHS /Beta Cam recorder using close to the same type of Tape
it was used in Live Feeds ..

Broadcasting Stations ( Television Networks ) ( News ) used them all the time in Live Feeds
but Barley used in Color mostly Back in White ..
The most famed was the Lee Harvey Oswald assassination Video Recording on Tape

Quadruplex videotape
en.wikipedia.org...

Video tape recorder
en.wikipedia.org...

So if there was EVER a Video Tape recording of an Alien
it can be done ... not sure of this high quality tho..

but this CGI Video has flaws a Big effort tho ..

Nice!! the Voice of the Speaker of the Alien
Seems too Modern of a Voice tho to be 1964,

but Ive seen Shoe String Budget exploitation like movies made in early 60s
speaking the same way ..

but to me this video does not hold up anything plausible ..
The Alien Gray looks Like a Dull PAUL! from The Alien Gray Movie Comedy!

At least they Could of made the Alien more Lively and emotional
like Paul .. that would of been awesome !

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi
I'll try to find the time to write up a page about the source of this hoax in the next day or two.

Personally, I found the video of a flying car from the same source to be more amusing. (One of the most famous admitted hoaxed CGI UFO videos is also from the same source - which is already covered in my thread about the truth behind numerous UFO/alien videos).

If anyone want to know that source before I find the time to type up and post my notes, it only takes a minute or two looking into the video to find the person behind it - as with many hoaxed UFO videos...

Glad to hear from you Isaackoi

nice CGI Tho .. at least they could of put clothes on him! Dam!!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
As fake as Trump.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Its so sad for me to see this new breed of ats'ers that instantly deny everything. It honestly doesn't anymore even feel like the old days where thought provoking conversations happen. Someone makes a post, which is then instantly flooded by negative answers and non believers. Im not argueing a point for this being true or false, but stating the simple obvious, of such negativity against new posts, and potential new ideas.

Why is everyone on this site so jaded it seems? Someone made a great thought provoking post about trump, his uncle, and pence being a part of time travel system and it was lapped up by the masses, yet this albeit not new, info but different post happens, and its a different reaction.

Isnt this what ats used to pride itself on. Being non main stream. If your going to be a negative nancy and doubter of all topics, please just got to the fox news forums, or cnn. And leave us our imaginations.

At least the OP didnt make another silly post about why trump or hillary is good or bad for our country.
edit on 24-8-2016 by Burnt1afterlife because: Added wording

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
He's an earthling from the future and speaks of us no as 'Your species' ......sounds suspect.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Screams fake to me. That being said, I've always been of the idea, if aliens are real, that it makes tons more sense from them to be humankind from the future. it explains why they do tests on humans, possible mating ect. their fascination with mankind makes more sense than them being from a different star system.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Was the term "Weapons of mass destruction" used in the 1960's?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Well its interesting I suppose, does look like some sort of bald hairless skinny human to me. But it plays out like every story that has been on this site, or other more far out sites for the past 7 years or so, the ever evolving theoryization of the whole alien backstory thing, its like constant impromptu. Funny with all these vids there always so short when there could be so much more that one would ask a so called alien from earths future or no, but they tend to cap out at the general 5 min mark at most.

In all it was a semi entertaining vid, give whoever made it credit, but it is quite obvious that there would be no time travel because time does not exist, such an advanced being should know that and even know how to more accurately express it. But anyways...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Appears to be a nice chap.
Pity I always imagined our future selves to be really hot.
Oh well.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkmaninperth
Was the term "Weapons of mass destruction" used in the 1960's?

Yup Since 1947 by J. Robert Oppenheimer at some atomic lecture

Eisenhower or Kennedy in some speech

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Except I heard the EBE term prior to the invention of the internet which means, prior to the creation of your web comic. So, I'm not dissuaded by your argument.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Not only is it an American accent, but if you run the audio through a pitch shifter the interviewer and interviewee's voices sound remarkably similar...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

And the problem with your argument is that you are using what our scientists believe. As in, Theory. In fact, there is no such thing as scientific fact. There is only scientific theory taught as fact. That's the problem with humans. Ego. Supposedly, we knew everything there was to know about physics. And then recently they discovered a new state of matter. Maybe that should tell you something.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

If you have done that then you can analyze voice. So, you would have no problem taking a screenshot of the two comparisons and posting it online for us to see. Please do so.

edit on 25-8-2016 by ColdChillin because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2016 by ColdChillin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
46 flags? ATS has gone fubar.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

Did I say looked or sounded?

Here's the interviewer pitch shifted down and distorted a little.

www.dropbox.com...

Compare it with the 'alien'. Judge for yourself.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join