It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Alleged Area 51 tape with alien. Claims to be human from future

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
To state he came from the future is an untruth because the future does not exist. If this were an advanced being it would atleast have the wisdom to speak the utter truth. If he were being remotely honest he would have said he came from the past, because the future he once existed in is nothing but the past to him now. Further, if he were truly wise he'd have stated he came from the present, because past and future are only relative when compared to the present moment. All that ever truly exists is now, anything before now is the past, anything after now will continue to be the present while all that came before exists only in subjective memories.

Not very wise of an apparently highly evolved being perfected in universal knowledge. Time is not linear, our memories are but those are creations of the mind. This is simple science that has been known for a long time to the most primitive of modern industrialized peoples.
edit on 26-8-2016 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Thank you for that info...my knowledge of different types of alien subspecies is pretty limited. I had never heard of Paul before you mentioned him, but I don't think they really look very alike...the one in the OP video is far more detailed than that little guy in your clip. Similar, definitely. Paul looks more like what I imagine the typical grey alien to look like...although he's got too much personality to be one of those, judging by the accounts I've read from abductees.

The one in the video is larger and more animated in the sense that you can discern fine muscle movement...in the face especially. The posture too, combined with that really conveys emotion.

That's what gets me the most, and a number of other people have mentioned it too. The blatant display of emotion, consistent with the premise of a being who has a message, is being treated with disrespect and hostility, yet gives the message regardless, because the message is more important than seeking vindication for the poor treatment he is receiving.

I don't know...something is very compelling about that video. It may indeed be fake, but if nothing else for me personally, it's changed the rather limited way I tended to perceive these types of aliens...I sort of assumed they were all like the first category you described. I've always been disturbed by their depictions...that countenance is very uncomfortable for me to look at. I don't know why. So I guess it felt safer to lump them all together, if that makes any sense. I apologise, I don't feel I am articulating my thoughts very well here.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

Ok, well I'm glad I asked you. Because I'm getting the same kind of vibe and it has to do with the eyes too. It'll come to me eventually, I'm sure, as it always happens when I get nudged...but it's damned frustrating just the same.

Don't feel foolish...a great many truths are hidden in what appears to be at first a simple deception. Plus, you're not the only weirdo who feels it...I'm right here with ya.

You know, I have a theory about the flags and attention...I could be totally off base...but with all the negativity and nastiness and conflict, etc., ad nauseum, that is so prevalent on the site these days, this thread has a refreshingly different atmosphere.

Yeah, people are face-palming and whatnot, but no one is attacking anyone or slinging ad homs or anything like that...we're actually having a no sh!t civilized discussion here. And a rather animated one too. About an alien-maybe-maybe-not-fake video. And who cares if it's fake? It's still interesting. So people are joining in. I think it's at least plausible. We need more of this.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: StargateSG7

I envy your technical knowledge. Some things, I can look at and see that they're obviously contrived, but a number of videos out there, I simply can't tell. Then again, I've seen videos I thought had to be fake, only to find out they weren't. So I'm definitely not a good judge of that.

I also would like to know what material the message was derived from. It seems that many things are popping up of late that have a similar tone. It reminds me of the John Titor posts on the message boards years ago. Like ClownFish said, there is a truth in this video. That emotion was also conveyed for a purpose...part of the message as well, in addition to the words.

And you're right, it does sound a little too close for comfort. I first saw this video several weeks ago, and I was struck by the message then. Now it pops up again. I can't help but wonder if someone is trying to tell us something. Something specific, not necessarily just the face value of the words. I don't know...something odd is there. Maybe it'll become clear when I'm less tired.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Oh for the love of God, that thing looks and moves like one of those singing animatronic puppets from Chucky Cheese.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

The fact that you have proven that it is a HOAX ( not that i believed it in the first place ) and almost everybody is ignoring your comments and this thread didn't make it to the HOAX bin scares me

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I envy your technical knowledge.

don't. he's been babbling technical nonsense for years now. trolling, basically, to appear knowledgeable, while having no idea what he's talking about.

as for the video, doesn't really matter that it's a hoax. the underlying message about life and death may still be very well true. actually, i guess it is, to a degree. stripped down a lot, yet the basic truth is there.

travelling light years just to go to the past - that is BS though. someone with that knowledge would be able to jump through time like we travel through the timezones.
edit on 26/8/2016 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The reason this isnt in the hoax bin is because in essence, it has the same amount of evidence as any other video posted here. The message was my underlying point in the OP.

Many MANY MANY alien myths involve increased interest and activity around the dawn of the nuclear age. More UFO hotspots popped up around nuclear testing sites than ever before. Mix that with ancient alien mythology and you have the same story we hear in this video. Aliens are here observing, and when we woke up with the hydrogen bomb, they decided to wake up and take notice. Hence UFO activity surges after WWII

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

The fact that you have proven that it is a HOAX ( not that i believed it in the first place ) and almost everybody is ignoring your comments and this thread didn't make it to the HOAX bin scares me

Cheers. I find it more amusing than scary.

My work on this video has at least been noticed by some other websites:

themysteryvault.com...

www.theufochronicles.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Its def a hoax video then. But curious, is Issac Koi your real name? Pretty cool of an article to single you out.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
not bad. he seems quite a together guy (the EBE). i'd like to sit down for a chat with him myself. see what earth booze does to the old extraterrestrial noggin. bet i could drink any alien under the table.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Did anyone also notice that the interview room in this video is also the same interrogation room used to hold the alien in a different MeniThings YouTube video?

If you pause the video below around 3 seconds you can see the back wall has the same horizontal planked paneling with vertical dividing lines

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
i saw this on facebook last week. its clearly fake (¬‿¬)

but i mean, the theory behind the interview is interesting imo

that voice tho ahaha

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Do you know if Aristomenis Tsirbas has commented on being recognized for this yet, or how it was created?

I'd be interested in his explanation.
Thanks Isaac.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

good job sir keep up the good work

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

not really good cgi also the name of that video is ridiculous "grey family vacation" wtf

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

I envy your technical knowledge.

don't. he's been babbling technical nonsense for years now. trolling, basically, to appear knowledgeable, while having no idea what he's talking about.

as for the video, doesn't really matter that it's a hoax. the underlying message about life and death may still be very well true. actually, i guess it is, to a degree. stripped down a lot, yet the basic truth is there.

travelling light years just to go to the past - that is BS though. someone with that knowledge would be able to jump through time like we travel through the timezones.

===

Back again I see...Actually Mr. Hamster I actually DO know what I'm talking about

aka with regards to video systems, my education is from
Southern Alberta Institute of Technology with a Diploma
from the Cinema, Television, Stage and Radio Arts program
specializing in Broadcast Television Operations (Graphics)
And 25+ years of Video Production experience
(Maya/Alias/Lightwave/Premiere/etc, etc)
So I think I know what I'm talking about
when it comes to video. Not to mention
I have all the SAME gear in the photos....

Anyways, how was I supposed to know that the "Undocumented PC"
and "Bitmapped graphics" and "Graphics Gems" textbooks
I have on my shelf contains your code?

P.S. - I can't remember CGA and DOS interrupt coding from 1986 anymore!
I work in C++/Delphi mostly these days....with the odd GPU coding!

Don't have too many sour-grapes about my expertise,
It's what it is...now that I know enough about your
programming background I will concede to your machine
coding expertise. In my case I'm far too busy trying to
keep 32 incoming live 4k video streams in perfect
frame-sync in a Direct-X and Linux environment
which darn hard enough as it is doing that!

====

Regarding the travelling light years to get to the past
is not necessarily untrue! As our Galaxy rotates and
our planet wobbles up and down in a sine-wave
type oscillation up above the galactic disk and
back down again, that linear distance indeed
is several hundred thousand light years rotationally
and several tens of light years up and down from the
galactic disc plane. So in order to get to OUR TIME,
from the far future you DO in fact must travel many
light years to get to the physical point where our
solar system and planet WOULD HAVE BEEN in
the time travelling alien's past from his
far-future location.

edit on 2016/8/26 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Do you know if Aristomenis Tsirbas has commented on being recognized for this yet, or how it was created?

I'd be interested in his explanation.
Thanks Isaac.

====

I'm very curious since he has worked on Star Trek
and other Sci-Fi shows, as to WHY he deliberately
added "mistakes" to his rendering since he probably
has FANTASTIC EXPERTISE in 3D animation and rendering?

While the 3D alien model itself is FIRST RATE,
the animation and voice-over are not!

It's like he on-purpose introduced various errors
and some telling clues as to its fakery. As an artist
was he so pressed for time, that he had to let the
"Little Things" slide to make it LESS REAL???

So are we in a situation where the video is
being used as a "meme" (aka viral message)
to spread a specific idea or concept to the
broader public BUT making it fake enough
so that the text's orgin is masked and
hidden from further digging?

I'm getting more and more suspicious!
And my reason is he COULD HAVE made
the video VERY CONVINCING yet seems
to have chosen NOT to!

Something underhanded and
conspiratorial is happening here!

edit on 2016/8/26 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Wolfenz

Thank you for that info...my knowledge of different types of alien subspecies is pretty limited. I had never heard of Paul before you mentioned him, but I don't think they really look very alike...the one in the OP video is far more detailed than that little guy in your clip. Similar, definitely. Paul looks more like what I imagine the typical grey alien to look like...although he's got too much personality to be one of those, judging by the accounts I've read from abductees.

The one in the video is larger and more animated in the sense that you can discern fine muscle movement...in the face especially. The posture too, combined with that really conveys emotion.

That's what gets me the most, and a number of other people have mentioned it too. The blatant display of emotion, consistent with the premise of a being who has a message, is being treated with disrespect and hostility, yet gives the message regardless, because the message is more important than seeking vindication for the poor treatment he is receiving.

I don't know...something is very compelling about that video. It may indeed be fake, but if nothing else for me personally, it's changed the rather limited way I tended to perceive these types of aliens...I sort of assumed they were all like the first category you described. I've always been disturbed by their depictions...that countenance is very uncomfortable for me to look at. I don't know why. So I guess it felt safer to lump them all together, if that makes any sense. I apologise, I don't feel I am articulating my thoughts very well here.

Your Welcome ,,

Ufology is a Favorite Subject of Mine

Most of what i wrote about the 3 types of EBE's ,
came from memory

from all the Stories and research ... Some Plausible some Not
some Fictional, some convincing , Great Stories anyhow ..

Paul is what I can Picture of a Real Alien Grey
but the character has the size of what I call a Drone EBE

The are Stories that Those type of Alien Grey's are Highly Emotional
The Real Deal Living Grey's... they have Mouths and can hear well
they Digest.. and have extreme agility ,

Most of the Stories are the Plain Emotionless, Stiff, Slow moving
catatonic alien grays , the most Common Known EBE Gray ..
and those would be one acting like dolls , Puppets .. etc..
those are the The Robots Clones Drones , Artificial Beings ..
although some are actual Spirits controlling a Doll Shell ..
best way to describe it is like
The Movie AVATAR when Jack Sully is Controlling
his Hybrid NAVI but the Spirit is contained within ..The Shell/Doll

I Assume the FAKE HOAX VIDEO is Representing a Real DEAL
Alien Gray as in Larger Longer .. although
The Being is claiming to be a Evolved Human Comical!

Well seeing The Interviewer is talking like he Knew the Aliens kind
for years... and the Alien is looks Depressed looking down ..
resentful .. not wanting to actually talk...
seems like he is homesick and hates the interrogation
you know like most that get sent to jail being booked
and you know you did nothing wrong LOL

Kudos on the Creators of this FAKE VIDEO ..

But I like the story Line.. but talking about Nuclear War is a Dead horse
straight from the typical 1950s and 60s Science Fiction ...

but that what the the mid 50s and 60s was based on the Atomic Age !
of Science Fiction ..

Most Do, think of the First category I've mentioned as its the most common ..

Spielberg did a swell job showing the Child Like Robotic Grays and Showing the Real Deal Grey
... and The Bigger Elder Grey Doing Communication
as that what most describe ...

Hell ... Spielberg had J Allen Hynak and Stanton Friedman
helping him Out with the movie

and for ALIEN Abductees! as you said

LOL ... The Stories have been in Scifi Pulp mags Since the 1930s

Looks Familiar ? of Stories you have read ??
about abductees being confined on a
Table and apertures examining or cutting into you ?

Being abducted
Beam me up!!

The Tales go back that far

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32
LOL. It's fake. The interviewer is reading from a script. LOL.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join