It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inauguration Day In Pictures

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Shar...your going to have to develop a thicker skin to hang here...LOL Still didn't answer my question as to why you were doing all that yelling. Clinton didn't do anything that every other politician hasn't done....he just got caught. There are many, many anti Dubya here.....just a fact..thank goodness!

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Ok Ok i agree with you sorry i yelled. It just upsets me when people only see one side to things and they dont see both sides.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
Ok Ok i agree with you sorry i yelled. It just upsets me when people only see one side to things and they dont see both sides.

I take it your a Bush supporter!?

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Actually I support my country. I may not like what the Leaders of our Country does all the time who does. But to be so one sided and not see other Presidents have had the exact same stuff happen to them. Anyways i am just happy to be here in the USA.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Well, that's a wiggly answer if I ever saw one....I support my country, I sure as hell do not support Dubya and his lies. I mean come on...we have people come here regularly thinking that god or Jesus talks to them, they are immediately looked at as having issue and in need of help...but ol' Dubya thinks god talks to him and people believe that crap...I don't understand it at all! Anyone else and the talk starts that is is really demons talking to them, but not Dubya....uh uh...gotta be god...yeah right!

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I dont know Dubya? All im saying is if people dont like the USA why dont they buy a one way ticket to another country they like better. Theres plenty to choose from.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I dont know Dubya? All im saying is if people dont like the USA why dont they buy a one way ticket to another country they like better. Theres plenty to choose from.

Thats where most people don't get it.

People have no problem with the US or its people. They do however have a HUGE problem with the current US goverment.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The problem with the inauguration as expected is that "God" was mentioned over and over and whats this about reaching to the stars for peace and that he wont stop until all nations are a democracy?
People, those are the words of a delusional man, a man who talks like this with this much ambition, this much expectation isnt a rational man. This man is telling you basically that he's going to war with the world and i get from this that this was a dictatorial speech. His plans are to stay and rule the world. Go ahead and laugh. A president can have visions and want world peace, many presidents have said this. BUT THIS PRESIDENT is reaching beyond that. This speech of his not only has left the world laughing (again) but it has left a bad taste in the mouths of many.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I dont know Dubya?

"W" Bush...most people figure that out.

All im saying is if people dont like the USA why dont they buy a one way ticket to another country they like better. Theres plenty to choose from.

No one has said they don't like the USA...show me where you read that please? We do not like what the USA is becoming! And many of don't like Bush! Too many people look at politics the way they handle their children. "Oh no, not my kid! He wouldn't do such a thing"...it's bull! I love my children as much as anyone else does, it doesn't mean they won't do something...and if they did...they have to pay the price because I won't do them the disservice of bailing them out, that doesn't help a child learn anything.....a similar situation here...I did think about moving to Canada when he was reelected, but this is my country...in more ways then many of you...as a native American...this is my heritage land...you talk about not seeing it both ways...try putting that into practice here, you can't tell others to do something you don't do yourself! Now I have to get ready for work

[edit on 1/21/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Look I too have many problems with alot of stuff. So we agree on more than you think. I dont want war anymore than anyone else. Im hoping for our men to come home soon. I guess only time will tell why people are so worried.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I guess only time will tell why people are so worried.

Because this is just a start. There is going to be more war before there is any kind of peace.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Look I too have many problems with alot of stuff. So we agree on more than you think. I dont want war anymore than anyone else. Im hoping for our men to come home soon. I guess only time will tell why people are so worried.

I honnestly hope time shows that we've all been wrong really.

But Iraq already showed the people that dislike Bush to be right and the talk about assaults on Iran and Syria prove us even more right.

If the current foreign policy proceeds, our future as a race, the human race, looks rather bad.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sandge
Besides, TrueLies, when did you become such a fan of Bush?

Let's just say that if he really means all he said in his speech at the inaugeration yesterday then i'll be sending him some cookies.

From what he has exhibited throughout his speech, it seems he is trying to patch up some holes in the constitution, and the part about self government, well thats totally libertarian ideology. Libertarian's wouldn't have been if it wasn't for goldwater.

I'll be watching bush, i'm not going to kick and scream and not accept the "reality" that he is the president now. Let's hope for the best, and hope he wasn't just jacking us off.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Originally posted by sandge
Besides, TrueLies, when did you become such a fan of Bush?

Let's just say that if he really means all he said in his speech at the inaugeration yesterday then i'll be sending him some cookies.

Unfortunately, he has quite a history of saying one thing and then doing the opposite. Just ask the poor folks who depend on LIHEAP to stay warm in the winter.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

From what he has exhibited throughout his speech, it seems he is trying to patch up some holes in the constitution, and the part about self government, well thats totally libertarian ideology. Libertarian's wouldn't have been if it wasn't for goldwater.

I'll be watching bush, i'm not going to kick and scream and not accept the "reality" that he is the president now. Let's hope for the best, and hope he wasn't just jacking us off.

I guess if the Washington Post can start writing with the perception of The Washington Times , one of our resident Libertarian stalwarts can be seduced by the dark side as well.

Pity.

I suggest reading the transcript of Inaugeration Speech circa 2000 for a safe bet on the fidelity to the 2004 promises.

Accepting reality is acknowledging there is a RedCoat brigade camped out in Bost Sqaure; but reality is also sounding the claxon to get the Militia up to counter those forces.
We've already had our "Crispus Attucks", so hoping for the best shouldn't even be a consideration.....forcing the best is.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
He won't serve a full 2nd term. You mark my words.

If I remember correctly, you didn't think that Bush would get re-elected, or finish his first term either. So I'm not concerned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join