It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President of Philippines to UN - I don't give a [snip] about your repercussions

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Do you know how many innocent people are being killed because of this guy?

Anyone who questions police or anyone who does any officer of the law any wrongdoing (even personal non drug related issues) simply gets executed and then they plant drugs on them....

For all those who are pro this guy.....shame on you.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Drug dealers and criminals will kill the police who try to stop their trade.... you cannot convince people like that to obey the law.

If only the world took their gloves off and handled the rotten rats this way.

Even in Australia, Meth/Ice kills so many young people its worse than terrorism. we are quite happy to help our allies murder terrorists... but Meth dealers?

.... take them all into the desert, bullet to the back of the head! same with corrupt government officials who steal from the public.

Do it, send a message to the rest

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightAssassin

Anyone who questions police or anyone who does any officer of the law any wrongdoing (even personal non drug related issues) simply gets executed and then they plant drugs on them....

Sorry innocent people getting killed what bollox,

He wants people to ask questions of the Police force, do you know how many officers have been sent to Mindanao? it is a lot, this is their punishment for turning a blind eye drug dealing or kid napping..

People always ask about change in the world and when we get it the same BS comes up again and again, what will "change" look like maybe it will look like what is happening here in the Philippines.

Come here and god forbid you have a child that is kidnapped for ransom due these assholes see how you change your tune..

The mood in the Philippines is up beat and people can see a better future, not what they have had the last few decades of miss deeds by the police and Government.

I do not have a dog in this fight as I am a outsider this is not my country but I believe I have a good grasp on things and my mind and gut says this guy is Ok. Yes he is hard line and it is that mentality that the Philippines and many other countries need, not always tying situations up with years of regressive left thinking that solves nothing and cost billions.

No one has put a gun to the heads of drug users!!!, their need for a fix touches everyone, I am glad that people like myself that pay their dues and try to do something positive with their life does not have to sit back and watch the blatant failings of a Government to do anything.

For the record there are not any roving death squads, the Police on the whole are good and honest I have never been shaken down for money but I have been offered lunch with them on a number of occasions. The media are making him out to be some nutcase. This is not the case, far from it. Davao was a # hole and now it is probably the nicest city in the Philippines, what he did there has got to count for something...

I guess the people on here that think different also think that Gaddafi being executed was a good thing and that Assad needs to be removed, yet when you speak to the normal folks that live there they say the total opposite to what the MSM will have you believe. Some places need a strong person in change and the Philippines is one of the them, Duterte is a normal everyday man that does not put up with BS as his interviews will show.

Unless you are in country I see little way you can comment with confidence on this matter, there are very few people that think he should not be in office here, believe me you kill a innocent person then you are in deep # make no bones about it.

I feel safer now in the Philippines than I ever have and I hope that after this clean up has happened he really pushes forward and rebuilds the country to a standard that it should be for a place with a GDP that it has..

RA
edit on 24-8-2016 by slider1982 because: sp

edit on 24-8-2016 by slider1982 because: sp

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

They guy's a total #tard, and deserves to be taken out of office & have his country turned over to approved politicians working under a peacekeeping force. Won't happen, but there you go. The guy's a total numbskull, he can't even insult a world body using a coherent sentence. "Mr United Nations"..? Sounds like the sort of rhetoric a five year old would come up with.

Taken out by whom?

He was legally VOTED IN by the Filipino people.

F the so-called "world body" I'd use that "Mr. United Nations" as a dig too.

He's just bunching up them #tards into the single entity they supposedly think they are.

Why don't you globalists just declare the earth a member of the Federation of f'n Planets?

What is wrong with people!!??

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Wow. Just... Wow.

How many of you armchair pundits live in the Philippines or even visited?

You read some western biased propaganda lies and buy it hook line and sinker.

There are no roving death squads. Crime rates have plummeted. The people are bursting with pride loving their leader.

Your getting a false narrative from your biased western journalism. Surprise surprise.

He is removing from office and jailing the corrupt politicians making millions from drug trade, the drug dealers, drug addicts and the terrorist organizations.

Why does anyone have to remind you here on ATS the media is a lieing pack of dogs blindly barking what their globalist masters want them to bark?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightAssassin

How many innocent lives has he saved by taking out the scum?

How do you know anything about the Philippines and drugs?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I always tell people violence can solve most of our problems. The NWO types should face similar mass extermination.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Wow. Just... Wow.

How many of you armchair pundits live in the Philippines or even visited?

You read some western biased propaganda lies and buy it hook line and sinker.

There are no roving death squads. Crime rates have plummeted. The people are bursting with pride loving their leader.

Your getting a false narrative from your biased western journalism. Surprise surprise.

He is removing from office and jailing the corrupt politicians making millions from drug trade, the drug dealers, drug addicts and the terrorist organizations.

Why does anyone have to remind you here on ATS the media is a lieing pack of dogs blindly barking what their globalist masters want them to bark?

Mate you are wasting your breath, some of the comments on here are just absurd,

I will tell you the long term issues for the world at large and why large bodies "Mr United Nations" is getting worried... It is in case he is successful and other places take note, the Philippines is not some despot failed African state. It has Major ties to the USA, what if people wake up to just much they are being f#cked in the ass by the elite and that what can happen when some powers are given back to the population and that members of Government are put in place that serve the interests of the people at large..

Scary times huh??,

RA

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

Mate you are wasting your breath, some of the comments on here are just absurd,

I will tell you the long term issues for the world at large and why large bodies "Mr United Nations" is getting worried... It is in case he is successful and other places take note, the Philippines is not some despot failed African state. It has Major ties to the USA, what if people wake up to just much they are being f#cked in the ass by the elite and that what can happen when some powers are given back to the population and that members of Government are put in place that serve the interests of the people at large..

Scary times huh??,

RA

I think you and sublime craft hit the nail on the head.

If his national populist reform does well it undercuts the globalist agenda.

They are busy trying to shove TPP down our throats and destroy national boundaries and national authority.

Dueterte is their worst nightmare. A populist nationalist who loves his country implementing effective reform.

That is why hey have their attack dogs barking at him.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I wonder if this guy is just becoming the nation's biggest drug king by killing off the competition.

Executing people without trial, if that is indeed what is happening, is wrong. Very wrong.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I wonder if this guy is just becoming the nation's biggest drug king by killing off the competition.

Very possible....and with around a 90% public approval rate ....pretty impressive...

Executing people without trial, if that is indeed what is happening, is wrong. Very wrong.

I wonder if the same tactics were implemented in countries that the people that are advocating this would feel about it, especially when one of their family members were executed for suspecting of being a drug dealer, or their sister was killed by the psycho ex who accused her of being a drug dealer as retribution.....

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I wonder what other personal life choices, contraband dealings and other aspects of society in the Philippines will fall prey to such a hard core, amped-up sure-to-fail War on Drugs.

I also wonder why anyone would suppport such a thing, especially when the world has already learned by example it is a failed policy. Delivering "freedom" under the crushing boot of fascism, "fixing" a society's weaknesses by attacking the symptoms at gunpoint, rather than at the source - this is anything but a "good guy." This is Stalin, Pol Pot, etc.

To think, he could end a great deal of crime while reining in drug problems by legalizing and regulating drugs, while improving his nations crappy economy (which currently boasts both black market drug dealing and drug addiction as symptoms of its ills.) Instead, he will further harm his nations economy while gunning down citizens and perpetuating an even more robust black market for illegal drugs.

Massive, massive failure. We've seen it before, only not as extreme as this murderous short-term thinker.

As far as the support here, so anti-freedom and pro-death and destruction...yikes. We (the Western World) have truly been broken mentally!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

i think Alchohol has caused more deaths, missery and siuffering that drugs has buddy. The goverment dont make money off drug dealers. Thats it!

drugs have helped and saved many lives over the years and have always been used for medicine. I aprpeciate the stuff yo uget off the streets is not of good qulaity. I firmily beilve all drugs should be legalised and controlled so people who do take heroin or crack have a place to go and get it clean and have programmes and awareness practices in place.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

totally agree

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Let me be clear, people are being effectively murdered by the state with no arrest, no trial - and you are ok with that - yes or no?

Yes

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Chaotic Lawful.

The world needs a few more of these.

Chaotic and lawful are on the same axis: lawful evil is the alignment you're looking for.

Nerd detected!

J/K, you are right.

Although I wouldn't classify him as "evil".

How about Chaotic Good?

You wouldn't classify someone who's killing and advocating the killing of drug dealers and ADDICTS as evil?

He's also not chaotic if he's making and enforcing laws - that's the definition of lawful.

originally posted by: JamesGlad
Id vote for him twice. It's high time you garbage time liberals understand we are tired of subsidizing your failed lives. This guy says just kill them, I'm into that.

Here it is folks; human being inherently love a dictator, they love Stalinist tactics and forever are we doomed to live like this because of people like those in the quoted post above.

No, I don't classify someone who kills bad people as evil. I haven't seen any evidence to indicate otherwise.

Vigilante maybe.

Batman even.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Chaotic Lawful.

Chaotic and lawful are on the same axis: lawful evil is the alignment you're looking for.

Nerd detected!

J/K, you are right.

How about Chaotic Good?

You wouldn't classify someone who's killing and advocating the killing of drug dealers and ADDICTS as evil?

He's also not chaotic if he's making and enforcing laws - that's the definition of lawful.

Id vote for him twice. It's high time you garbage time liberals understand we are tired of subsidizing your failed lives. This guy says just kill them, I'm into that.

Here it is folks; human being inherently love a dictator, they love Stalinist tactics and forever are we doomed to live like this because of people like those in the quoted post above.

No, I don't classify someone who kills bad people as evil. I haven't seen any evidence to indicate otherwise.

Vigilante maybe.

Batman even.

Addicts qualify as bad people?
And because i was pressed for time originally I'll add in now - Batman doesn't kill people.

originally posted by: pompel9

Let me be clear, people are being effectively murdered by the state with no arrest, no trial - and you are ok with that - yes or no?

Yes

Finish this sentence for me: "Heil _____"
edit on 8/25/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/25/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: pompel9

Yes

Remember that if someone you care about is ever shot and killed without proven just cause, then come back and say you still agree with it.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

I wonder what other personal life choices, contraband dealings and other aspects of society in the Philippines will fall prey to such a hard core, amped-up sure-to-fail War on Drugs.

I also wonder why anyone would suppport such a thing, especially when the world has already learned by example it is a failed policy. Delivering "freedom" under the crushing boot of fascism, "fixing" a society's weaknesses by attacking the symptoms at gunpoint, rather than at the source - this is anything but a "good guy." This is Stalin, Pol Pot, etc.

To think, he could end a great deal of crime while reining in drug problems by legalizing and regulating drugs, while improving his nations crappy economy (which currently boasts both black market drug dealing and drug addiction as symptoms of its ills.) Instead, he will further harm his nations economy while gunning down citizens and perpetuating an even more robust black market for illegal drugs.

Massive, massive failure. We've seen it before, only not as extreme as this murderous short-term thinker.

As far as the support here, so anti-freedom and pro-death and destruction...yikes. We (the Western World) have truly been broken mentally!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Chaotic Lawful.

Nerd detected!

J/K, you are right.

How about Chaotic Good?

Vigilante maybe.

Batman even.

I suspect you may be a drug dealer, i believe it was you who sold drugs to my sister.....Now what would happen to you if you lived in the Philippines i wonder ?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join