It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President of Philippines to UN - I don't give a [snip] about your repercussions

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: bijouramov

You want proof of a negative? I can't give you that.
Can you prove that unicorns don't exist?

No? Can you show me that trials have been carried out? That should be doable. Dockets.

edit on 9/6/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: bijouramov
Being "morally correct" as you put it is a luxury a third world citizen like me cannot afford.

I am a citizen of the third world, Guatemala to be exact, you can check my posting history if you doubt me. Killing other victims of the oligarchs won't rid you of either of them.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

a reply to: Phage

Rehab doesn't work if you're dead.

Alright...let's do it again if it pleases you. Who does the killings?

All of the PNP? Where's you're proof?

Perhaps some corrupt members of the PNP? How about some proof that these agents are not punished ?

What is the protocol to Rehab a drug dealer??? there is no handbook that says you also need to take what you sell...

RA

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

What is the protocol to Rehab a drug dealer???

None. I guess. Just kill 'em. No trial necessary. Right?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Being "morally correct" as you put it is a luxury a third world citizen like me cannot afford.

I am a citizen of the third world, Guatemala to be exact, you can check my posting history if you doubt me. Killing other victims of the oligarchs won't rid you of either of them.

With all due respect the Philippines is not Guatemala, you cannot compare the two unless there are twinned somehow?... Different economy, different heritage and totally different people..

RA

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Really? Are not both of them former Spanish colonies?
No similarities?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

What is the protocol to Rehab a drug dealer???

None. I guess. Just kill 'em. No trial necessary. Right?

I even stared that...

Local "5 O" have only killed the long tern know suspected dealers that "refused arrest" that is all I can add to that.....

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

2,000 of them?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

No similarities?

Nope Philippines is about as similar to another Spanish colony as I am to a f#cking zebra and I am not.....

There is very little left here only the religion had keep hold. Even the native food here has very little spanish influence.

RA

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I don't think food has much to do with it. As far as I know, balut is not a South American food item.

Politics is a different matter.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

2,000 of them?

Nope, people that where in my local area controlled by the local PNP, for any other information on that you will need to speak with people in them areas..

RA

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Well , the post I replied to implied a difference between first world and third world, not between one third world country and another.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Your local area is controlled by the police?
Awesome.

In the US it's different.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I don't think food has much to do with it. As far as I know, balut is not a South American food item.

Politics is a different matter.

Considering you thought it would be similar to another colony and it is not, and since food tends to be something that is inherited and is keep from colonial days I thought it noteworthy, obviously not move along...

RA

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Politics, not culture. Or food.
Is balut a Spanish delicacy?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Your local area is controlled by the police?
Awesome.

And on that Bomb shell I will leave the thread for the third time and may come back if something relevant is posted.....

(In response to your edit...)

Yeah the good ol USA, a country that has been sent down the river and caused more death and destruction to last till the end of time. A spying system that is in every US home, NSA and god knows what else. Tell me is the USA going to get a leader that they want and need from this election?, what about the last 30 years for that matter..

Proxy wars, covert drug running for south American cartels. A social system in a total mess...

I think the US is about one presidential order away from activating domestic drone strikes.. But then that is just surmising as is stating at the moment that Duterte is a dictator..

Quick note if you want a moral High ground post I wouldn't use the USA as a example...

RA

edit on 6-9-2016 by slider1982 because: added due to added txt by Phage re the US

edit on 6-9-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

No similarities?

Phage go to either (I have many times) and except for some language similarities they are not even close to being similar in a cultural sense.

Besides flying to Guatemala regularly we used to do some import business from there. The people we dealt with were good honest people and had more of an indigenous Indian background based society. When the USA funded regime changes were not happening or the drug lords were not killing it was a great place to visit and make friends.

The Philippines has Chinese, Polynesian, and other Asian cultures all thrown into their mixing pot which seems to work quite well for them....except for the bombs and bullet crowd in certain areas, the P.I. is a place where some seem to go to live and be quite happy. I met a guy who lives on his own Island...just he and his wife... Now that takes some rather large ones in the area he was in IMO. But he said he was happy so go figure ?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Yup. US is screwy.
But, as far as I know, it's been a while since the government has encouraged people to "arrest" drug dealers. To pay them for it. To give them a medal.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Makes no difference, all filipinos matter.

Of course it does. Please don't be coy.

Also makes no difference, the person killed must have been killed for a reason, like self defense, otherwise, the constitution was not upheld.

Of course it does. When you see a dead person, you find out what/or who killed him, if he was killed by another person, you discover who that person is, you find out their motive, you figure out the circumstances prior to the victim's death. You don't just declare "This person was killed by the government! The constitution has been violated!" Do you?

I mean murder, someone standing on a corner selling drugs is not a threat to anyone.

Of course they are. A drug addict buys their product, gets high, starts hallucinating, gets crazy in isolation (if we're lucky) or... sees a shabu-induced demon in place of his sleeping infant child, and proceeds to hack the said child into pieces with a machete. And that particular scenario actually happened here. Murder is a common occurence here.

If someone kills them then it is not self defense.

With no provocation? Just standing there peddling drugs? I agree. And Duterte the "Mass Murderer?" He also agrees with you and me.

Another situation might be different but that is not what Duterte is sanctioning.

What, in your belief, do you think he is sanctioning?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: bijouramov

A drug addict buys their product, gets high, starts hallucinating, gets crazy in isolation (if we're lucky) or... sees a shabu-induced demon in place of his sleeping infant child, and proceeds to hack the said child into pieces with a machete. And that particular scenario actually happened here.
We heard that sort of story in the 1960s. Yeah, maybe it happened. Or not. In any case, a good reason to forego the legal process.

Dockets?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join