It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President of Philippines to UN - I don't give a [snip] about your repercussions

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: slider1982

Indeed how many contract have been put on him by the criminal elements?? how many millions of pesos???..

The terrorist aspect is something that has not even been spoken about on this thread regarding Isis members in the Islamic controlled Mindanao region where numerous members of the elite special action force where slaughtered, f#cking lions led by a bunch of sheep that was, to say these soldiers where let down is a massive understatement, would the same have happened under Duterte??...

Plus the communist element...

Oh well, funny old world ain't it.....

RA

www.manilatimes.net...

There has been a long running war with kidnapping for hire terrorists in the south. Deterte has said he's going to end it and giving his people he training and equipment they need.

Meanwhile Obama is paying them off.

Daskakik:

I don't know anything about central or sa politics. I wish you the best there.

Most of the extra judicial killings here I've heard about were drug dealers silencing people who were going to testify against them like slider mentioned. I did hear about one hit woman, yes woman, who killed a few drug dealers Charles Bronson style. I think she is in jail herself now.

This is not a country in the midst of a killing spree by officers or roving death squads as the msm reports. Homicides are down significantly and on track to be lowest year ever from the stats I've seen.

I would be wary of posting anything positive or "personal experience" about Duterte on this forum from now on as there is a ATS member that feels that we should be executed for these views and who is making up allegations of a extremely serious nature to Silence people..

RA

edit on 30-8-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Oh please, people here are saying that people should not be killed if they have a drug dependency and, you want to twist it and make it seem like they would have you killed for an opinion?

ETA: No they are not like Duterte.

edit on 30-8-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Are you a drug dealer....are you trying to hide that you sell drugs for a living by making stuff up for ATS so it sounds like you are not a drug dealer.... Should I alert the authorities that I suspect you are a drug dealer slider1982?

Nice below the belt comment there mate, top marks shows a lot about you on a personal level I guess....

Lucky for me mate everything I posted was either facts or personal statements as stated and not guess work or assumptions, or even straight contradictions like I have witnessed earlier in the thread..

RA

Personal attack...really....?

You are advocating others to be executed if they are drug dealers or suspected of being drug dealers....i am curious as to how you would feel if you were accused, as we can see from you response you are not at all comfortable with it ..

The reason i say this is because many many people will be executed for being accused of doing drugs when they have not...i will use the jilted lover as an example.....

I would be wary of posting anything positive or "personal experience" about Duterte on this forum from now on as there is a ATS member that feels that we should be executed for these views..

LOL....so I see the irony has not been lost on you then

edit on 30-8-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Are you a drug dealer....are you trying to hide that you sell drugs for a living by making stuff up for ATS so it sounds like you are not a drug dealer.... Should I alert the authorities that I suspect you are a drug dealer slider1982?

Nice below the belt comment there mate, top marks shows a lot about you on a personal level I guess....

Lucky for me mate everything I posted was either facts or personal statements as stated and not guess work or assumptions, or even straight contradictions like I have witnessed earlier in the thread..

RA

Personal attack...really....?

You are advocating others to be executed if they are drug dealers or suspected of being drug dealers....i am curious as to how you would feel if you were accused, and the reason i say this is because many many people will be executed for being accused of doing drugs when they have not...i will use the jilted lover as an example.....

I would be wary of posting anything positive or "personal experience" about Duterte on this forum from now on as there is a ATS member that feels that we should be executed for these views..

LOL....so I see the irony has not been lost on you then

Well stating and I quote "I suspect" that Slider1982 (myself) is a drug dealer is a hideous comment to make to someone...

Personal attack yep I would say so??..

I feel that is quite a bold statement to say to someone on a discussion forum where we are sharing views about a subject.

I think you have discredited yourself with that, my personal views on the Duterte matter where just that personal, no one can take away what I have lived through or viewed and how I see it hence we discuss the subject..

Because you are not hearing what you want to hear you shout a absurd comment like that..

POOR SHOW...

I also never advocated anyone be executed if they are "suspected", I may have quoted saying "suspected" drug dealer has been executed due to me only having MSM to go on.....

I did state that the events locally that have happened have not involved any innocent people, and by that I mean people that where not drug dealers getting executed and having a accusation thrown at them...

RA

You can try and laugh it off if you wish since I see you added to the post above..

Maybe come out from the computer and sample the Philippines for yourself first hand, at least you will be able to comment with some personal experience...
edit on 30-8-2016 by slider1982 because: added as post above was added to noted

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I also never advocated anyone be executed if they are "suspected".....

Mate you can try and turn this around and play the victim all you want, reality is you are happy to advocate this extreme treatment for others but as soon as you are put in the firing line you back down and cry foul......

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Mate you can try and turn this around and play the victim all you want, reality is you are happy to advocate this extreme treatment for others but as soon as you are put in the firing line you back down and cry foul......

Yet again I am just stating a Fact regarding a comment that was quoted with my account name in it from yourself...

What is there to turn around???... Turn my thinking into yours??, what makes you right in all this..

My opinion differs to yours get over it, I comment with first hand experience of the situation as I am living the country...

RA
edit on 30-8-2016 by slider1982 because: added

edit on 30-8-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Yet again I am just stating a Fact regarding a comment that was quoted with my account name in it from yourself...

What is there to turn around???... Turn my thinking into yours??, what makes you right in all this..

My opinion differs to yours get over it....

RA

Are you confused, of course our opinions differ ...you are happy to have your countrymen killed for an accusation...i would be happy for you to get the same treatment that you advocate for others....i think the problem here is you cannot see how destructive your very own views are to you own well being....

Now if that still makes no sense keep on advocating that this is a good idea and when either yourself, one of your family members or friends gets killed because someone accused them of either doing drugs or selling them you have no reason to complain or be upset as this is what you wanted.....

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

My opinion differs to yours get over it....

RA

Are you confused, of course our opinions differ ...you are happy to have your countrymen killed for an accusation...i would be happy for you to get the same treatment that you advocate for others....i think the problem here is you cannot see how destructive your very own views are to you own well being....

Now if that still makes no sense keep on advocating that this is a good idea and when either yourself, one of your family members or friends gets killed because someone accused them of either doing drugs or selling them you have no reason to complain or be upset as this is what you wanted.....

Who's countrymen?, as I have stated a number of times I am a expat my "countrymen" are 7000 miles away in the UK who is killing them??....

If by all that you mean, if by some chance someone in this country decides to make a allegation about me or my family and I somehow or my family member was on the Police radar for years as a known Drug dealer (as that is who is being killed) and that I also did not hand myself in when the amnesty was issued then yes I will take your advice..

I would say to you in good faith, please only comment when you know the facts about the country that you are speaking of and how the local systems here work, it is not western culture, the Philippines is not the USA or Europe and I bet until a few months ago many people couldn't even pin point it on a map (can they now??) or even what the current political climate was but now the place is newsworthy you need to do a lot of digging and reader with travel being advantageous within the country to understand it...

RA

Edit re confusion:

You stated a few pages back that

"Drugs should be legal here in the Philippines" But you state "No doubt drugs screw people up"

You then claim Duterte is a "Dictator" (No he is not at the "moment")

I will pass comment re the Drug post as everything I need to say has..

Basically you think I am a asshole for my stance and that I have no issue with whatsoever...

For the second time I am leaving this thread until more evidence is here or a main talking point is raised...

Good day

RA

edit on 30-8-2016 by slider1982 because: added auto correct sp

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Basically you think I am a asshole for my stance and that I have no issue with whatsoever...

Asshole is a strong word i would go with hypocrite as it is a much better description, you may well be an asshole but i do not know you well enough to come to that conclusion......

I am calling you out on your stance here as i do not agree with it ......

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: uncommitted

It's not a bad thing but it detracts from the point, there's something to be said for a leader who isn't a puppet.

This leader obviously thinks the modern idea of due process is not exactly a due process.

Plenty of despots and dictators around, this guy isn't unique by any means, I never realised they had a fan club, but then, that's ATS for you I suppose.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Seems to have gone right over your head.

You said you are ok with someone being called a drug dealer without having to back it up (due process). Hopenotfeariswhatweneed did that to you and you have a problem with it.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Seems to have gone right over your head.

You said you are ok with someone being called a drug dealer without having to back it up (due process). Hopenotfeariswhatweneed did that to you and you have a problem with it.

It went over his head alright, well either that or he is being willfully ignorant ....

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Filipino citizen here.

Just some points i want to talk about being a filipino for almost 30 years and all

EJK, due process, etc. - those cardboard justices are not works of the govt. those are done by the drug lords themselves to avoid naming them, corrupt police with the same reason as the first one, or vigilantes. why would the govt. resort to cardboard justice if they can have legit operations as they have the full support of the police and miliary now?

War on drugs will ultimately fail - i believe each country is different. while it is noted that it has failed on many countries, philippines altogether has a different culture, history. do medicines have the same effect across all individuals?

On duterte himself - yes he is far from perfect. i sometimes cant stand his cursing. his rape/pope joke. but we filipinos have been waiting for someone who could take the reins. he was voted bec. of his work in davao. will we wait for another 6 years?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Filipino

I'll be there in a few weeks and do you think it will be be safer for foreigners because of him?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slickinfinity
a reply to: Filipino

I'll be there in a few weeks and do you think it will be be safer for foreigners because of him?

Stay away from drug dealers.

You'll be ok at a resort or there for business.

Have fun!

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Filipino
Filipino citizen here.

Just some points i want to talk about being a filipino for almost 30 years and all

EJK, due process, etc. - those cardboard justices are not works of the govt. those are done by the drug lords themselves to avoid naming them, corrupt police with the same reason as the first one, or vigilantes. why would the govt. resort to cardboard justice if they can have legit operations as they have the full support of the police and miliary now?

War on drugs will ultimately fail - i believe each country is different. while it is noted that it has failed on many countries, philippines altogether has a different culture, history. do medicines have the same effect across all individuals?

On duterte himself - yes he is far from perfect. i sometimes cant stand his cursing. his rape/pope joke. but we filipinos have been waiting for someone who could take the reins. he was voted bec. of his work in davao. will we wait for another 6 years?

I lived in the PI during Marcos era. It sucked big time. Pot was everywhere and it wasn't the demon it is today and shouldn't be either. Drugs, yes, kill the pusher and maker and not the user. Just my opinon.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

The illegal drug millions of Filipinos are addicted to is not marijuana but shabu. It would have been better if it was just the former. Shabu literally destroys the brain. A shabu addict's only concern is when their next fix will be(the high lasts for a few hours) or how to get the money for it.

There was a drug-related case somewhere in Mindanao where an infant was kidnapped by the uncle while under the influence of shabu. He EVISCERATED the baby and left it like a piece of trash on a riverbank. Another case involved the rape and murder of a 15-year-old girl. www.sunstar.com.ph..." target="_blank" class="postlink">LINK

Do you know what's more disturbing than the disembowelment of an infant or the rape-slay of a girl?

The FACT that it was the NORM here in the Philippines BEFORE Duterte took over.

The majority of deaths that occured and are still occuring here are done by drug lieutenants to silence those who could point them out and provide evidence against them.

Here:
www.gmanetwork.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">3 killed in Las Pinas

But this is what the MSM shows the rest of the world:

newsinfo.inquirer.net..." target="_blank" class="postlink">The Kill List

Which is far from the truth as exposed here:

www.thinkingpinoy.net...

When the criminals here were robbing, raping, murdering and terrorizing us every single day, where was the global outcry? Why did first world social justice warriors not conduct rallies on behalf of the oppressed Filipinos when we needed them the most? Why vilify a man who never wanted the presidency in the first place?

When Duterte, a 70-year-old man whose final goal in life was to retire in peace and obscurity after decades of genuine public service, finally yielded to the desperate supplication of the Filipino people and ran for the Presidency, hope rekindled in us. Our sense of identity was reborn. We, the oppressed, finally found our voice.

The people behind the lies that are distributed by the MSM do not want a strong, united Philippines. But we are awake now and we are no longer ignorant of the truth. The least outsiders can do is to avoid adding to those who spew lies about our president. The last time we had a leader who genuinely cared about us was 62 years ago. But Duterte is far better than him.

Leave us to rebuild our broken nation in peace. That is all we ask.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Slickinfinity

I went to the PI and they love Americans there in most places. Just be smart like you should anywhere you travel.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
He and the people that elected him are sick and tired of the Filipino people being killed and sickened by the drug lords and their pushers. Those statistics on the increases in drug addiction are appalling. The police and court system evidently are helpless in holding back the influx and these dregs of society are killing their country. What a conundrum.

How do you keep these kinds of people out of your country? How do you stop drug gangs and drug pushers from hooking your children and turning your cities into crime-ridden cesspools of filth and degradation and a drain on society?

He's right about the UN. That entire organization needs to be disbanded.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bijouramov
Leave us to rebuild our broken nation in peace.

Suddenly...irony.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join