It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be the start of the mark of the beast??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Hi all first post I've done.

I was reading on news.com.au and came across this article

IT may sound like sci-fi, but hundreds of Australians are turning themselves into super-humans who can unlock doors, turn on lights and log into computers with a wave of the hand.

Shanti Korporaal, from Sydney, is at the centre of the phenomenon after having two implants inserted under her skin.

Now she can get into work and her car without carrying a card or keys, and says her ultimate goal is to completely do away with her wallet and cards.

“You could set up your life so you never have to worry about any password or PINs” she told news.com.au.

“It’s the same technology as Paypass, so I’m hoping you’ll be able to pay for things with it.

“With Opal you get a unique identification number that could be programmed into the chip. Any door with a swipe card ... it could open your computer, photocopier. Loyalty cards for shops are just another thing for your wallet.”
Australians embracing super-human microchip technology

Thoughts?

Possibly the start of mark of the beast possibly not
edit on 8.24.2016 by Kandinsky because: added ex-tags article quote. Dude, make an effort! Two lines and a link will not do.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Interesting, I don't think it's mark of the beast but is a way for gov to track your every move.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
That would be easy to hack by anyone with a fake chip. Or by cutting off his hands and using them to gain entrance. I don't know about this guy, what about the bank manager who can open the vault with the wave of a hand...

Waves severed hands in front of reader... "Open Sesame..."

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

That would be easy to hack by anyone with a fake chip. Or by cutting off his hands and using them to gain entrance. I don't know about this guy, what about the bank manager who can open the vault with the wave of a hand...

Perhaps you could thread many severed hands together into a functional and fashionable necklace?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I am not overly religious but...

They can bite my skinny pasty white buttocks... I will live until I die in the back country before I allow one of those implants to be placed inside me.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Well, first, social security numbers were the mark of the beast, then credit cards, bank accounts numbers, debit card numbers, and I'm sure I've left out a dozen other "mark of the beast", so...no.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultimategamer82
The mark of the beast, according to Revelation ch13, is expressing willingness to worship a dominating world-ruler and reject the Biblical God.
Is there any sign that these people are doing either of those things?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Perhaps you could thread many severed hands together into a functional and fashionable necklace?

Gruesome. Just the chips, maybe. I'd have 'carte blanche', everywhere I went.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

The mark of the beast, according to Revelation ch13, is expressing willingness to worship a dominating world-ruler and reject the Biblical God.

None shall buy or sell without it is pretty specific.

Of course in a wider scope, who can buy or sell without 'currency'? Be it precious metal, paper or plastic, the current system is all encompassing, everyone uses it. Well, almost everyone.
edit on 24-8-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Why do people consider technological advancements the "Mark of the Beast"...seems appropriate that the more technology evolves the more we will become integrated with it...it's a foolish concept that the devil even being real would look to having a computer chip implanted as the last and final piece of the puzzle for the takeover of earth...

Illiteracy, poverty and drugs seem to be doing a good job on it's own turning us into slaves of the government...I believe about as much in the devil as I do Santa Clause.

Your every move is already tracked with your smart phone, tablet and newer cars...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Wonder what will happen when body hacking becomes a thing.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
This woman is an idiot. What happens when I get
my chip hacked and can't get into my house,
or retina or fingerprints hacked, the ethical
ramifications of this are huge. Let's all have
chips implanted and have biometric data floating
in the ether. People are totally responsible and trustworthy. Genius.

I may have my tinfoil hat screwed on too tight,
I doubt very heavily this is coming from the private sector.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

None shall buy or sell without it is pretty specific.

That can be covered in many ways. A simple boycott would do it- "You wear this badge, or you're not allowed to work or do business".
And the text is not just about not buying and selling. It is made clear that the mark represents willingness to worship the Beast and reject God, and the ban is retribution for unwillingness to worship the Beast and reject God.
Without those elements, no "mark of the beast".

edit on 24-8-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

To allow corruption is to embrace it.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingNomadd
The rejection of the Biblical God has to be something more explicit and conscious.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Is there any sign that these people are doing either of those things?

Your are correct...
besides there will be 3 ways or methods of showing Allegiance to the anti-Christ & the empire....
there will be some people with a 'Mark'... others will wear the 'Number'...and the 3rd set will have the 'Name' (of the beast)
in addition to these 3 distinct differences (a Mark, Number, Name) the individual can have the outward sign of Allegiance put on/in the right hand or else on Ones' forehead.

I will point out that the Jihadist Sunni Muslims wear a headband in Arabic script stating their Allegiance to Mohammad the Prophet and their submission to Allah ...whose teachings deny any Trinity Godhead or Jesus as God... I think the Zionists of Israel are in accord with Jesus not being a Deity also...
So we have 2 visual elements in play on the world scene today.... the headbands of radical Muslims....AND the 6 pointed Star-of-David which are respectively the Name and the Mark/Sign of the antichrist all that remains is the outward display of the 'Number' of the beast to come on the world scene in a popular icon form ---
(how about a new symbol for a worldwide currency that replaces the $ .... think Yuan = ¥ )

ADD: www.xe.com...

edit on th31147204380424032016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

www.barenakedislam.com...
www.iconfinder.com...
edit on th31147204420824102016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Learn to do right; seek justice.
Defend the oppressed.
Take up the cause of the fatherless;
plead the case of the widow.

Are you doing any of that? Or are you eating burgers and playing on your computer?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Been done before! (Blood Meridian. Great freakin book)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Satan's motivation for the mark of the beast isn't global domination. At the point when the mark is rolled out he'll already have it. I mean at that point people are worshiping him and the Antichrist while the false prophet is calling down fire from the sky. The purpose is to see as many souls as possible damned to hell with him (those who take the mark) and to aid him in his quest to conquer the Saints.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
you do know that Mugers of the future
will just Cut them out of you!
and dump your body some ware not to be found.

they get you car cash and home.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join