It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sheer Scope of Hillary Clintons Wrongs is Staggering, Folks!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jwlaffer

Captain Obvious to the rescue.

Of course that's why Gary is allowed to play. Besides they aren't scared of him winning he's pro TPP.

Voting Gary in would be like a public mandate to go ahead with the TPP. Something the PTB would be more than happy with.
edit on 8/25/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It is perturbing that so many people on this site still support Clinton and aggressively defend her actions at every turn, and in quite the nasty manner too.

Sometimes I wonder what the heck is going on here. The left/right nonsense is so ridiculous.

Having any type of loyalty to any political party is pure over the top ignorance.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
And yet the FBI completed it's investigation and concluded that she didn't do anything illegal, and all of these "new" emails have provided nothing of substance.

Perhaps there is just smoke but no fire.

Incorrect.

They said she did lots of things wrong BUT decided not to recommend prosecution.

He spent 15 minutes talking about all the things she did and then ended by saying they wee not recomending charges.

Which by the way is not legal anyway. FBI does NOT press charges, they give their info to the DOJ and the DOJ presses charges AFTER a grand jury has looked at the evidence and gives them the OK to do so.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

And yet the FBI completed it's investigation and concluded that she didn't do anything illegal, and all of these "new" emails have provided nothing of substance.

Perhaps there is just smoke but no fire.

No it's more like a 7 alarm towering inferno with a building 7 type collapse come October. Trump will need note cards at the debates to keep track of all the Hillary corruption talking points. It will be easy for Trump to destroy her in the debates but, there won't even be enough time during three debates to cover all the deceit, lies and corruption. It is staggering when you sit back and think of it all.

And why are they waiting to release this "damning" info?

Trump is sinking in the polls. Might be too late by the time they release their october surpsise.

All the "damning" evidance has already been released. The left and the liberals just refuse to recognize ANY fault with her. Scandal after scandal after scandal and all we get from them is "why does it matter now?"

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

The way she's been "acting" in public lately, they'll need a clone of her to be able to keep it together.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
August 24, 2016

I think I'm starting to mentally "short circuit" like Hillary says she does. But my short-circuit is from trying to keep up with all the bad Hillary Clinton news that is continually coming to light...day, after day, after day.

Particularly, I'd like to know why the Hillary Clinton related e-mails and bad news are coming from so many sources? Here's a list of sources, just off the top of my head...

1. FBI
2. Anonymous
3. State Department
4. Wiki-Leaks
5. Judicial Watch
6. Guccifer 2.0
7. Citizens United (New one for today! www.msn.com... )
8. Hillary Clinton herself.. "Colin Powell Made Me Do it!"..."I Mentally Short-Circuit Sometimes"...etc., etc..

Are there so many organizations dissecting and disseminating this information because the sheer volume of improprieties surrounding Hillary Clinton spans the globe? It's breathtaking when you stop to consider that so many infractions occurred while she was (supposedly) serving her country at top rungs of United States government!

I used to visibly wince when Donald Trump would call Ted Cruz, "Lying Ted". U.S. Senators are given high honors when they travel overseas. Call me old-fashioned, but I don't think certain high-level U.S. government positions should be demeaned. Hillary Diane Rodham-Clinton TOTALLY disrespected and demeaned the elite position of SECRETARY OF STATE...did she not?

She was using that position to extort big money for personal use, and favors that she could call in, as needed. That is CRIMINAL.

No wonder I'm short-circuited. And just think, only about what...maybe 20%, of the e-mails have been released? IF Hillary Clinton makes it to November 8th, I don't think she'll win. Even the most fervent Hillary supporters today, won't be in her corner 75 days from now, if these despicable Hillary personality traits continue coming to light.

-CareWeMust

And that is just these last couple years!!!

Go back to Arkansas, the White House, NY Senator.

It's incredible.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The shamelessness never stops with the Clinton. Her surrogates are out in force this week trying to peddle the idea that dismantling or restructuring the Clinton Foundation will cause people around the world will die from AIDS. And they went from saying that the Clintons wouldn't be involved anymore to insisting that Chelsea will stay on. Because, you know, someone has to collect the checks, right?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

August 24, 2016

I think I'm starting to mentally "short circuit" like Hillary says she does. But my short-circuit is from trying to keep up with all the bad Hillary Clinton news that is continually coming to light...day, after day, after day.

Particularly, I'd like to know why the Hillary Clinton related e-mails and bad news are coming from so many sources? Here's a list of sources, just off the top of my head...

1. FBI
2. Anonymous
3. State Department
4. Wiki-Leaks
5. Judicial Watch
6. Guccifer 2.0
7. Citizens United (New one for today! www.msn.com... )
8. Hillary Clinton herself.. "Colin Powell Made Me Do it!"..."I Mentally Short-Circuit Sometimes"...etc., etc..

Are there so many organizations dissecting and disseminating this information because the sheer volume of improprieties surrounding Hillary Clinton spans the globe? It's breathtaking when you stop to consider that so many infractions occurred while she was (supposedly) serving her country at top rungs of United States government!

I used to visibly wince when Donald Trump would call Ted Cruz, "Lying Ted". U.S. Senators are given high honors when they travel overseas. Call me old-fashioned, but I don't think certain high-level U.S. government positions should be demeaned. Hillary Diane Rodham-Clinton TOTALLY disrespected and demeaned the elite position of SECRETARY OF STATE...did she not?

She was using that position to extort big money for personal use, and favors that she could call in, as needed. That is CRIMINAL.

No wonder I'm short-circuited. And just think, only about what...maybe 20%, of the e-mails have been released? IF Hillary Clinton makes it to November 8th, I don't think she'll win. Even the most fervent Hillary supporters today, won't be in her corner 75 days from now, if these despicable Hillary personality traits continue coming to light.

-CareWeMust

And that is just these last couple years!!!

Go back to Arkansas, the White House, NY Senator.

It's incredible.

Exactly right, BurgerBuddy. That's why the average person (like me) can't comprehend all the Clinton misdeeds. Are we to believe that the vast majority of them were "unintentional"... due to her ignorance, or mental short-circuiting?
It seems that Hillary has spent most of her waking hours on this Earth doing something sinister, or planning her next big heist.

I noticed today that after 3 days of rest, Hillary's all bright and bubbly again. Giggling like a little school girl on CNN with Anderson Cooper, while making that "I didn't know what I was doing" claim. Oh well, I'm sure her supporters are happy now. Doesn't take much, and she knows this. She's a good sales lady, for gullible people.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

If she gets to blame her misconduct on "didn't mean any harm by it" or "ignorance" but regular people would be doing time in a federal pen by now, even if she got away with it, on what planet do people think she is fit for office. Avoiding punishment does not mean a lack of guilt. Mehh maybe the health problems stories will pan out in the favor of sane people before the election.

Either way I don't think our nation could survive another 4 to 8 years of the crooked as a dogs hind leg democrat administration.
We are already standing on the edge of becoming a war zone and barley a first world nation with the crippling debt, class and race division and general disapproval of the public and international opinions.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ilfirinrandir

I AM deeply OFFENDED, Hillary is ROMULAN!

Reagan was Klingon!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: -Blackout-

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: kruphix

a reply to: dragonridr

Not lately he hasn't. Hes staying on message. Read what I said again. Him staying on message is the Dems and Hillary's biggest fear. This is THE Donald Trump that the Left didn't want to see.

The problem with him "staying on message" is that he is going to lose the extremists that supported him in the primaries.

Even now, with his "softening" of immigration policy...some of his supporters are pissed off at that.

So what does he do? Stay on message and lose his crazy supporters? Or continue being the idiot he is and keep his crazy supporters?

Those voters you mention are already entrenched into Donalds camp and not going anywhere. He only gains voters from this point on, not lose them. If anyone is losing voters, its Hillary.

They've got two real options. Constitution Party and Libertarian Party. Most of his supporters that are far right or Far Christian Right will gravitate towards the constitution party. The Libertarian Party is surprisingly moderate and accessible this election cycle.

No, because a vote for them is a vote for Hillary and smart voters know this. Anyone that isn't voting for Trump will vote for Hillary and vice versa (even some Republicans have said they'd vote for Hillary) - Nobody is leaving Trumps or Hillarys camps to vote Lib or Con or whatever else. Its a losing and wasted vote. So the grand majority of folks will either vote Trump, Hillary or stay home and not vote. Yeah, others will get votes too, but nothing that clears 3-5% when the time actually comes.

That's where you're wrong. Hillary and Trump are basically the same. Policy wise they will be almost identical. One is an unethical Jerk and the other is an unethical power tripper. Since they are the same a vote for either one is wasted.

This election cycle more people are voting and supporting third party candidates than ever. All we need to do is get to that tipping point...we're not there yet, but we're closer and the more votes, donations, volunteers, social media posts and support they get now, the closer we are to breaking that two party, corporate deadlock we've been stuck in for decades.

Many of my far right Christian friends are voting constitution. many of my far left friends are voting Jill Stein and many, many people I know are voting Libertarian this time.

I invite you to vote your conscience, not whom your media demagogues tell you to vote for. Anyone who votes for Hillary or Trump has been drinking too much cool aide and doesn't really understand what's going on in American politics.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I'd say Hillary is Ferengi due to all the wheeling, dealing, and conniving she does.

I just don't want to think about the way the Ferengi keep their women...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
To me, Hillary is more like Mistress Beata in the Star Trek TNG episode entitled, "Angel One". She and her all-female staff run the planet with an iron fist, and the men are only kept alive to do the dirty work, and for reproduction.

Ref: memory-alpha.wikia.com...(episode)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
On topic.. here's YET ANOTHER piece of evidence pointing towards Hillary's GUILT. She hired a company to erase and cleanse her hard drive so thoroughly, that "Not even God" could recover data from it, stated U.S. Senator Trey Gowdy today.

Source: www.politico.com...

Thank God that God enabled Wiki-leaks (and Guccifer 2.0 ?) to access Hillary's server before she could destroy all the evidence by erasing, cleansing, burning and shredding.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7sure they did the fact that the attorney general flew to arizona to meet former president bill clinton had nothing to do with fbi decision

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

On topic.. here's YET ANOTHER piece of evidence pointing towards Hillary's GUILT. She hired a company to erase and cleanse her hard drive so thoroughly, that "Not even God" could recover data from it, stated U.S. Senator Trey Gowdy today.

Thank God that God enabled Wiki-leaks (and Guccifer 2.0 ?) to access Hillary's server before she could destroy all the evidence by erasing, cleansing, burning and shredding.

In her defence on this one most people now use something similar I have on my PC and phone a program that over writes deleted memory. It runs once a wwek but I could set it daily if I like. The question we should be asking is when it was done. Was it before or after the FBI request. And the other issue is being thr government aren't they required to keep copies?? I'm not sure on this however but I do believe govt officials are supposed to keep all electronic transactions archived. I know when I was in the military this was a requirement. But I don't think that would apply to a personal server??

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: muse7sure they did the fact that the attorney general flew to arizona to meet former president bill clinton had nothing to do with fbi decision

No Bill just flew there and waited just to have tea. Comey isn't stupid he knew the fix was in look at his statements he chose them carefully. Saying no prosecutor would indict her. He also was carefull of what he said you see it in his language he said she lied however seemed to imply that doesn't mean anything unless she was going to be prosecuted. His hands were tied all he had thr power to do was restrict her access. But she no longer has access does she so he was powerless. But as president he wouldn't even be able to do that but ironically if she were to try to take a job as Secretary of state agon he could do exactly that making her ineligible for thr position. Funny how life works she can't hold a security position anywhere in govt other than president because she would fail the screening.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Yeah, yeah, yeah...Hillary's horrible, terrible, evil and mean. Hilarious ! Hey, OP, you don't need to convince us how horrible Hillary is. It's not news. Trump's problem isn't that voters think Hillary is awesome. Trump's problem is that voters think Trump is worse. Instead of bashing Hillary, how about trying to make your candidate more appealing to America, as opposed to just angry white guys who read only Breitbart and watch only FOX'NEWS' and want the country to go back to 1955, (NEWS FLASH - that''s not going to happen)? MOST voters in this country don't like what Trump is saying. Voters are the ones who elect the President, (are you with me so far?). In order to get voters to vote for your candidate, your candidate needs to stop insulting the majority of voters. It's not rocket science, but yet, the logic still seems to elude Trump and his advisers. I'm fine with that.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

In her defence on this one most people now use something similar I have on my PC and phone a program that over writes deleted memory. It runs once a wwek but I could set it daily if I like. The question we should be asking is when it was done. Was it before or after the FBI request. And the other issue is being thr government aren't they required to keep copies?? I'm not sure on this however but I do believe govt officials are supposed to keep all electronic transactions archived. I know when I was in the military this was a requirement. But I don't think that would apply to a personal server??

She used it for State business, it's the State Depts info, all of it.

She should get popped for destruction of evidence and obstruction.

And for destroying public records.

I believe her lawyers used it to wipe the yoga emails so it could have been after the first FOIA request.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

Yeah, yeah, yeah...Hillary's horrible, terrible, evil and mean. Hilarious ! Hey, OP, you don't need to convince us how horrible Hillary is. It's not news. Trump's problem isn't that voters think Hillary is awesome. Trump's problem is that voters think Trump is worse. Instead of bashing Hillary, how about trying to make your candidate more appealing to America, as opposed to just angry white guys who read only Breitbart and watch only FOX'NEWS' and want the country to go back to 1955, (NEWS FLASH - that''s not going to happen)? MOST voters in this country don't like what Trump is saying. Voters are the ones who elect the President, (are you with me so far?). In order to get voters to vote for your candidate, your candidate needs to stop insulting the majority of voters. It's not rocket science, but yet, the logic still seems to elude Trump and his advisers. I'm fine with that.

You just worry about your hillary, ok?

Trump is not the subject of the thread. There are a million of them to dump on Trump out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join