It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sheer Scope of Hillary Clintons Wrongs is Staggering, Folks!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I use to be a republican until Reagan's second term. I, like so many others, the party left us with religion and bigotry taking over the platform. Go ahead and deny it.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
And yet the FBI completed it's investigation and concluded that she didn't do anything illegal, and all of these "new" emails have provided nothing of substance.

Perhaps there is just smoke but no fire.

So, in the hillary supporter world, Al Capone was simply a misunderstood tax evader in history? After years of investigations, our justice system cleared him over and over for not being able to directly connect him to any of the more seriously criminal aspects. In the end, he only went to prison for evading paying his taxes properly.

Would you have also voted for him, if he had made a run for a president? If not, why support Hillary?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

What scares them is never winning the presidency again, or for decades more. Lies, fear, gossip, distorting facts, extortion, wars, walls, are all the tools the GOP has left to feed the fascist leaning republicans.

LOL you must have seen the Coultergeist's interview.

Ann Coulter freaks out: ‘No hope for any Republican ever winning another election’ unless Trump wins

www.rawstory.com...

Wild isn't it how far the republicans have fallen.
Ever since the southern strategy & then courting the religulous the Wrong wing party faithful have become ever more wild eyed & beyond reason.

I hope with the crushing of Drumpf(trumps real surname) & his acolytes in November America can finally put this segment of it's population back where they belong.

K~

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

And yet the FBI completed it's investigation and concluded that she didn't do anything illegal, and all of these "new" emails have provided nothing of substance.

Lol.. do you not realize that these are all emails that she did not hand over to the FBI? She lied about them.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

So, in the hillary supporter world, Al Capone was simply a misunderstood tax evader in history? After years of investigations, our justice system cleared him over and over for not being able to directly connect him to any of the more seriously criminal aspects. In the end, he only went to prison for evading paying his taxes properly.

Would you have also voted for him, if he had made a run for a president? If not, why support Hillary?

How many emails have been released? I'm sure Judicial Watch has gone over every single one but yet they have failed to come up with clear cut evidence that proves there is truth to these scandals.

Can you find me some clear cut evidence that proves these scandals are true? If you do find something please make sure to report it to the FBI.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

The FBI did not conclude that. They concluded that she lied and was extremely careless ( all whilst breaking a bunch of laws having to do with record retention) , they said that no prosecutor would take the case.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Are you that naive to not notice her crimes are being covered up and hidden from the awoken population?
This is appalling to say the least, that people can't see this.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abinkadoo

Are you that naive to not notice her crimes are being covered up and hidden from the awoken population?
This is appalling to say the least, that people can't see this.

Star for that. It's simple, if you refuse to see any of her many proven wrongdoings that go all the way back to before her days in Arkansas until now coupled with all the mysterious deaths of people who were investigating or scheduled to testifying against the Clintons then you simply haven't looked because the overwhelming body of evidence is everywhere, but only if you allow yourself to see it. Really scary some people are in total denial of it all.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

What emails. I hear numbers, I don't see them with my eye balls.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Hillarys fans don't care at all what she does. One reason may be that CNN has stories like "who is behind starting these conspiracy theories about Hillary ?" I mean wow.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr Which emails would you like to see, Ill post them, should I start with the racist, anti semitic, homophobic emails from the DNC ?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

How many emails have been released? I'm sure Judicial Watch has gone over every single one but yet they have failed to come up with clear cut evidence that proves there is truth to these scandals.

Can you find me some clear cut evidence that proves these scandals are true? If you do find something please make sure to report it to the FBI.

The FBI are continually investigating Clinton from different aspects. It seems that their focus is on the Foundation now. Judicial watch are going over all of the emails to see if she perjured herself. This is why I have compared these investigations and Clinton to Al Capone. There are amazingly many similarities! Don't you agree? That is why I asked if you think Al Capone is and has only been misunderstood? A simple tax evader?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Perhaps you, and many others, do not understand the intersection of the legal and political outcomes of the FBI investigation.

1) You will likely recall that Comey very clearly stated that Clinton was "extremely careless" in her handling of the Classified materials that were in her care.

2) In Law, negligence is "a failure to exercise the care that a reasonably prudent person would exercise in like circumstances. The area of tort law known as negligence involves harm caused by carelessness, not intentional harm".

Extreme Carelessness is Negligence

3) Under 18 U.S.C. § 793 (f), the applicable law, anyone found to have been negligent in the handling or transmission or destruction of Classified materials is guilty of a criminal offence, punishable by up to 10 years in prison.

Negligence related to Classified Materials is a Crime

So, quite clearly, the Director of the FBI stated that Hillary Clinton committed crimes, during his now infamous Press Conference. He confirmed this criminality during his testimony to Congress shortly thereafter. These facts are indisputable - to even the most ardent Clinton supporter/apologist.

This where the nexus of political considerations comes into play.

Classified information disclosure cases that the FBI has previously prosecuted, he said, involved “some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.”

Enter the Politcal

To be clear, the applicable law here does not need "intent" for a cause of action - only "negligence". Comey simply stated that past cases that had been prosecuted included both negligence and intent...not that this combination was a requirement under the law.

He then remarked that he believed that no Prosecutor would bring this case forward.

Why? Because by then he had been informed that the DOJ was not going to bring a case against Clinton, no matter what his findings were, for partisan political reasons. If you believe that the sequence of (a) Obama endorses Clinton while she is still under FBI investigation (b) Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch meet privately in an airplane hangar (c) Comey does his press conference in the morning (d) Obama and Clinton appear together at a rally in the afternoon (e) two days later the DOJ says "cased-closed"...is all just some kind of innocent set of coincidences, then you have not just had a drink from the Kool-aid - you are mainlining it.

So, please, spare us all this nonsense that "the FBI completed it's investigation and concluded that she didn't do anything illegal".

They most assuredly did conclude that she broke the law...and lied about it to the American public - and likely also did so under oath to Congress (that investigation is still pending). Comey just clearly understood that you can't get a conviction without a prosecution, and no prosecution would go forward for as long as this corrupt administration is still in power.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Perhaps you are about to 'short-circuit' because you have continually exposed yourself to too much propaganda.

The Right Wing is so pissed that they could not get anything to stick to Hillary that they are bashing us over the head with every little thing they can possibly find.

Step away and take a look at this issue from a distance. You should be able to see what is happening here. It's not that Hillary is some slick murderous criminal. It's that the Right Wing has gone full retard.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Then why were half of the seats in the DNC empty? Cause they hate her.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
....and the shear scope of trump's lies is scary.

So who do you want to have a finger on the nuclear trigger...a wronger doer or a liar? Both will kill all of us sooner or later.

Cheers...I think.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Perhaps you are about to 'short-circuit' because you have continually exposed yourself to too much propaganda.

The Right Wing is so pissed that they could not get anything to stick to Hillary that they are bashing us over the head with every little thing they can possibly find.

Step away and take a look at this issue from a distance. You should be able to see what is happening here. It's not that Hillary is some slick murderous criminal. It's that the Right Wing has gone full retard.

I would suggest that, "could not get anything to stick to Hillary" is a statement made very prematurely.

1) The probe into her (obvious) lies made under oath to Congress is underway.
2) There are many more email and document leaks to come...likely involving hundreds, if not thousands, of new data points.
3) The investigation of the corruption triad, involving the Clinton Foundation Donations / Clinton Speaking Fees / State Department access/favours has only just begun.

Criminal is as Criminal does...full retard right wingers or not.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: beeyotch
a reply to: intrptr Which emails would you like to see, Ill post them, should I start with the racist, anti semitic, homophobic emails from the DNC ?

Yes. nom, nom...

Edit: Thanks in advance, I have to go for now.
edit on 24-8-2016 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

1) The probe into her (obvious) lies made under oath to Congress is underway.

And that will produce nothing. Perjury is very hard to prove and in this case it will be damn near impossible.

2) There are many more email and document leaks to come...likely involving hundreds, if not thousands, of new data points.

The FBI has already seen them all. So other than for media and propaganda purposes, they are irrelevant.

3) The investigation of the corruption triad, involving the Clinton Foundation Donations / Clinton Speaking Fees / State Department access/favours has only just begun.

This aspect I do find interesting. Let's hope so.

As far as your other post in regards to 18 U.S.C. § 793 (f), you're wrong. Intent is necessary. We've been over that so many times it's absurd that we have to continue to drag it out.
edit on 24-8-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

So now I get it couldn't figure out why someone would actually vote to put a criminal in office. But it's a matter of denial and blaming some right wing conspiracy. Well there isn't one truth is Hillary is just crooked. She should have been prosecuted for her email fiasco as proven by the guy that took one picture inside a sub that he sent to no one. He didn't think it violated secrecy laws being a picture of his bunk. Even his lawyet tried to use the Hillary defence saying there was no intent. He was found guilty for a less minot infraction. What the FBI found was guilt without intent. Meaning yeah I broke thr law bit I didn't mean to. What Comey said was that he didn't believe a prosecutor would convict her. Yet one did thus sailor. What he meant by the statement was simple under the current administration she will not be tried. But in no way did he clear her and even admitted she lied.

Throw in the Clinton foundation even if somehow you could believe that it was above board. You know like the Russians paying 500k for a speech from bill while the state dept just happen to be deciding if russia could purchase US uranium mines. I'm sure the speech from bill to a Russian state owned bank was just a coincidence cause as we know bill Clinton is such a renowed international banker.

It's the Clinton presidency all over again scandal after scandal kept popping up with how they conduct business and the lies. Just look up the phrase pulling a clinton they are known for lying. And yes I'm still pissed they put this lying witch in office over Bernie. Oh wait we learned she rigged that to but that's OK it's part of the vast right wing conspiracy right??
edit on 8/24/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join