It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sheer Scope of Hillary Clintons Wrongs is Staggering, Folks!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

THIS place is somewhere I can fight.
Warnings, flags, I really don't care.
I got it from a habit in School to EMPHASIZE a point and it's now ..like some kind of TICK or something.. apparently kids think it's "yelling"

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: carewemust
Sunday, August 28, 2016

Even on a SUNDAY we can't get a break from SORDID news surrounding Hillary.

This time it's about the WEINER. Not Bill's... It's her partner, Huma Abedin's husband, ANTHONY WEINER.

Link: www.foxnews.com...

Apples really don't roll far from the tree do they!

in that case, Melania Trump was born in Slovenia, came to America on an H1-B visa in 1996, didn't become a citizen until 2006 and her father is a member of the communist party back in her homeland....I wonder what she has communicated and/or will communicate to her family back in Slovenia in the future

She doesn't have to communicate anything to her family beyond sending her love...and maybe flying them in for a visit to the White House. What's this have to do with Hillary? Is she involved with the Communist party on the sly, like with her KKK affiliation? Wouldn't surprise me a bit, Jimmyx.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

On the Net it is yelling.

Whatever. LOL
Carry on soldier.
LOL

K~

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How many threads do we have here on Hillary Clinton? Me thinks you doth protest too much. I can see wanting your man in the office of President but this seems to be an onslaught and the whole web sight is getting in on it. Do you have to have a Hillary Clinton attack prepared in order to join here? LOL Almost seems like that's true. It's over the top. You'd think she was some kind of Nazi, by the fear I see expressed in these threads. She's just a woman.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I know. It's bordering on ridiculous now. The woman would have to be 350 years old to find the time to cram in all the devious and dastardly stuff she is supposedly guilty of. I wonder how her daughter has managed to preserve her normalcy despite having some kind of a superhuman demon as a parent? I guess Bill must have raised the child himself but than that hardly seems likely. I almost don't know what to believe. I've heard she's so hated by the gun lobby they are pulling out all the stops and even put Trump up to that thing he said. Just to get rid of her. They want her out of this race and standing back and looking at it, sure seems like they do. Somebody must hate her a whole lot because they are working overtime to hate her. She must be a real, credible and genuine threat to the status quo, if they will go to all this trouble, to keep her from getting elected. I'm impressed.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Loveaduck

Hey LoveAduck. I applaud you for being so perceptive! It's obvious that you're an avid ATS subscriber. You seem to be disappointed that Hillary Clinton is as you say, "just a woman". But take heart. She has lots of powerful backers. But this in itself is surprising, because she wants to tax those well-heeled people to the tune of over $1 Trillion dollars. Maybe they know she's just saying that to get elected. What do you think?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Anyone that knows me personally will attest to myself adamantly stating we cannot have a Clinton or A Bush anywhere near White House. I still be believe that to this day. Our government has become an oligarchy and it makes me sick. From the MSM to the political establishment, corruption and failed leadership. Our country is going to implode. Is Trump the answer ? I really don't know. He's not my candidate of choice, but if he can stop Hillary then so be it.
edit on 5-9-2016 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2016 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
September 5, 2016

Here's an article that gives a nice snapshot of how bad news is swamping Hillary, yet it's only the beginning.
Link: www.wsj.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Now, cavtrooper, you gotta promise on That Night in November, you won't fall apart like Karl did. I'll be checking in on ATS to see if everyone recovers.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Why should WE worry?
We have the winning side ,guns and gunners,with the return of extraordinary America.,KINDA stoked watching it really.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Why should WE worry?
We have the winning side ,guns and gunners,with the return of extraordinary America.,KINDA stoked watching it really.

So are you advocating an armed uprising when you lose again?

K~

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Why should WE worry?

The guns will be used to fire shots in the air during mega celebrations of Trump's LANDSLIDE victory!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Glomming isn't threatening.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Now, cavtrooper, you gotta promise on That Night in November, you won't fall apart like Karl did. I'll be checking in on ATS to see if everyone recovers.

it doesn't matter...trump will say the election was rigged, and we will have hundreds of threads about that for months and months...then if the repigs hold onto the house in November, they will start the impeachment hearings in February. it's never ending

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
if Hillary wins, maybe the right-wingers will move to Russia...at least they do not have to worry about liberals there, they will feel right at home with Putin

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
September 9, 2016

Remember when Hillary Clinton was proclaiming to audiences how "Broke and In Debt" she and Bill were after leaving the White House? You guessed it... ANOTHER LIE.

The Truth Here: www.elderstatement.com...

Hillary has broken several records thus far in her candidacy for President. None of them good.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
HOLY SMOKES! Bill's visit to Loretta Lynch's plane even got the I.T. guy off the hook who securely deleted Hillary's e-mails. The Clintons must have something on EVERY top official in government and most TV news producers as well!

Story: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
September 23, 2016

The FBI disclosed today that Hillary Clinton violated security protocols for protecting Classified Documents on multiple occasions. From the 200 pages of notes just released, Hillary slept with some assistant, who left a Classified Document in their hotel room.

Story: abcnews.go.com...

But the FBI says this is no big deal. Hillary Clinton violated national security protocols, while employed by an Obama Administration that "had her back".

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
September 27, 2016

The full scope of Hillary's HEALTH issues, current and past, dawned on me while watching her being "assisted" to her custom-designed medical transport van last night, after the debate with Donald Trump.

Hillary is in really bad shape. There are discussion threads and media pieces addressing her medical issues, but I've not seen one that lines them all up in a single article. Here's an off the top of my head list, as best I can recall...

1.) Thrombosis
2.) Seizures
3.) Eye malfunctions
4.) Whooping Cough fits
5.) Blood Clot of the Brain
6.) Blood Clot of the Knee
7.) Falling on Face when ascending stairs
8.) Fainting/Passing Out
9.) Challenges with Walking Unassisted
10.) Mental Short-Circuiting
11.) Depression
12.) Lifetime Commitment to Coumadin (A very powerful blood thinner)

What am I missing? Hillary's well-paid physician will say what she's told to say, of course. These items are what we see with our own eyes, what Hillary has been diagnosed with, or admitted to in interviews.

If Donald Trump (or any Republican Candidate) had just 2 or 3 of these problems, he/she would be instantly disqualified by the same Mainstream Media that's totally... TOTALLY ignoring the breadth and seriousness of Hillary's health issues.
cwm

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
October 6, 2016

Hillary and Bill. They are soooo good at fooling the public! Today, we learn that they partnered with a drug company which allowed untold numbers of Nigerian (Black) adults & children to die needlessly.

"The Clinton Foundation partnered with the Indian drug manufacturer Ranbaxy in 2003 to procure cheap HIV/AIDs drugs for African patients. Ranbaxy deceived the U.S. government into buying watered-down drugs in multi-billion-dollar deals likely negotiated by the foundation, according to a September 2016 report by Rep. Marsha Blackburn’s office."

Source: soaznewsx.com...

Where is the Black Lives Matters statement on this atrocity? Apparently, Hillary's promise of "Free Stuff" overrides her wrong doings, in the eyes of BLM.. and probably most of the other "takers" in society.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join