It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sheer Scope of Hillary Clintons Wrongs is Staggering, Folks!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
August 24, 2016

I think I'm starting to mentally "short circuit" like Hillary says she does. But my short-circuit is from trying to keep up with all the bad Hillary Clinton news that is continually coming to light...day, after day, after day.

Particularly, I'd like to know why the Hillary Clinton related e-mails and bad news are coming from so many sources? Here's a list of sources, just off the top of my head...

1. FBI
2. Anonymous
3. State Department
4. Wiki-Leaks
5. Judicial Watch
6. Guccifer 2.0
7. Citizens United (New one for today! www.msn.com... )
8. Hillary Clinton herself.. "Colin Powell Made Me Do it!"..."I Mentally Short-Circuit Sometimes"...etc., etc..

Are there so many organizations dissecting and disseminating this information because the sheer volume of improprieties surrounding Hillary Clinton spans the globe? It's breathtaking when you stop to consider that so many infractions occurred while she was (supposedly) serving her country at top rungs of United States government!

I used to visibly wince when Donald Trump would call Ted Cruz, "Lying Ted". U.S. Senators are given high honors when they travel overseas. Call me old-fashioned, but I don't think certain high-level U.S. government positions should be demeaned. Hillary Diane Rodham-Clinton TOTALLY disrespected and demeaned the elite position of SECRETARY OF STATE...did she not?

She was using that position to extort big money for personal use, and favors that she could call in, as needed. That is CRIMINAL.

No wonder I'm short-circuited. And just think, only about what...maybe 20%, of the e-mails have been released? IF Hillary Clinton makes it to November 8th, I don't think she'll win. Even the most fervent Hillary supporters today, won't be in her corner 75 days from now, if these despicable Hillary personality traits continue coming to light.

-CareWeMust
edit on 8/24/2016 by carewemust because: Please God. Don't Let Hillary Clinton Become President of this Great Country!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We live in a world of people unable to construct original thought. Just the fact people are slaves to the two party propaganda says it all. The fact people think choosing a master makes them free is nuts.

Take a step back and see the world for what it is, a series of human farms. When you consider the dumbing down of the population its easy to understand why they can't see two feet in front of them.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Branding...

How many consumer idiots will never drink a Coke or a Pepsi, because they have chosen their brand ?

It's the same thing. Globalist Progressives have convinced the sheeple, through their control of the media, that democrats represent the " little people " while conservatives represent everything that is against them...

Of course it's a false narrative, but people buy into it, because they've been programmed on branding since they were old enough to focus on the TV set

Too many people have abandoned seeking truth, and only seek affirmation

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Calling it now. I predict this November is going to be Bush/Gore 2.0. Trump will get the popular vote, but Hillary will get the electoral college with all her backroom dealings. Get ready for a sh#t show.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
And yet the FBI completed it's investigation and concluded that she didn't do anything illegal, and all of these "new" emails have provided nothing of substance.

Perhaps there is just smoke but no fire.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Dont underestimate the oblivious cognitivr dissonance of most lefties or the hatred the media has raised against Trump. (Im not a trump fan at this point)

I think its enough to put her in office no matter what comes out. She could be shown a serial killer beyond amy doubt and it probably wouldnt change her voters.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
And yet the FBI completed it's investigation and concluded that she didn't do anything illegal, and all of these "new" emails have provided nothing of substance.

No it's more like a 7 alarm towering inferno with a building 7 type collapse come October. Trump will need note cards at the debates to keep track of all the Hillary corruption talking points. It will be easy for Trump to destroy her in the debates but, there won't even be enough time during three debates to cover all the deceit, lies and corruption. It is staggering when you sit back and think of it all.
edit on 24-8-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

No it's more like a 7 alarm towering inferno with a building 7 type collapse come October. Trump will need note cards at the debates to keep track of all the Hillary corruption talking points. It will be easy for Trump to destroy her in the debates but, there won't even be enough time during three debates to cover all the deceit, lies and corruption. It is staggering when you sit back and think of it all.

And why are they waiting to release this "damning" info?

Trump is sinking in the polls. Might be too late by the time they release their october surpsise.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Oh look another "OMG Hillary is EVIL" thread.

Not that it matters though every investigation that the repigs have instigated have found no wrongdoing on Hillary's part.

I wonder why she scares them so much?
The poor little pinky sized pricks of the Wrong wing are frightened & it shows.

I can't wait until November I honestly hope they stroke out when Madam President is inaugurated.

K~

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I get the feeling that somehow she either wont debate or will somehow control the debate questions so that her corruption cannot be questioned. When it comes to corruption and deceit, she is a pros pro.

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Oh look another "OMG Hillary is EVIL" thread.

Not that it matters though every investigation that the repigs have instigated have found no wrongdoing on Hillary's part.

I wonder why she scares them so much?
The poor little pinky sized pricks of the Wrong wing are frightened & it shows.

I can't wait until November I honestly hope they stroke out when Madam President is inaugurated.

K~

Frankly she scares the hell out of most Americans. Most of us who despise her have looked deep down the rabbit hole way back to Hillary's time at good old Wal-Mart or in Arkansas with Whitewater much less all the more recent scandals. This woman is literally the queen of corruption if you actually care to look for and, acknowledge it.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
I get the feeling that somehow she either wont debate

Trump is the one who will possibly run away from the debates, like he ran away from posting his tax returns!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

What scares them is never winning the presidency again, or for decades more. Lies, fear, gossip, distorting facts, extortion, wars, walls, are all the tools the GOP has left to feed the fascist leaning republicans.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Hopefully she would of kicked the bucket by then.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

And why are they waiting to release this "damning" info?

Trump is sinking in the polls. Might be too late by the time they release their october surpsise.

Did Hillary receive another complimentary 15 point bump in the polls again?
It's flat out ridiculously blatant collusion with the MSM at this point and most see how bad it's become.
Once the Oct. surprise hits it will be so bad for Hill her campaign and candidacy will be over. THAT'S how bad this leak will be. Mark my words.
edit on 24-8-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingNomadd

We live in a world of people unable to construct original thought. Just the fact people are slaves to the two party propaganda says it all. The fact people think choosing a master makes them free is nuts.

Take a step back and see the world for what it is, a series of human farms. When you consider the dumbing down of the population its easy to understand why they can't see two feet in front of them.

Bravo! Hence the ever popular Zombie metaphor.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

What scares them is never winning the presidency again, or for decades more. Lies, fear, gossip, distorting facts, extortion, wars, walls, are all the tools the GOP has left to feed the fascist leaning republicans.

Have you even noticed what the Democrats have done? You could apply all that to them and more.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Once the Oct. surprise hits it will be so bad for Hill her campaign and candidacy will be over. THAT'S how bad this leak will be.

Sure it will!

Hillary will be the next POTUS.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Frankly she scares the hell out of most Americans.

No another distortion on your part.
She only scares the hell out of a very small subset of the American population that allow themselves to be fed a steady diet of lies & misinformation that feeds their glutenous ignorance.

K~

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

And people will still vote for her and that is their right.

I wonder if they were doing job interviews and find that the person lied to them. Do they still hire them?

Principles and trust are a funny thing sometimes. Do people demand it of some and not others?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join