It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admin Won’t Tell Congress How It Paid Iran $1.3 Billion in Taxpayer Funds

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: xuenchen

There was a decision some time ago to pay monry frozen since 1979 or 78. We paid it. It's over.

Or...we could form comittees, have investigations for 3 years. When Republicans aren't satisfied, we can have more investigations.

I will add that, for some computer systems, that is the highest amount that can be made for a single payment. Older mainframes, for example.

If there is a computer expert here that is familiar with this, please chime in.

Well if that's all it was why hide it and why try to keep Congress from knowing the details?

Answer that and you may have a point if not well...i would say your wrong...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Thats the 'transparency' and 'change' he was talking about i guess...

edit on 24-8-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra Oh another "our guy can do whatever he wants. If it's super shady, then it's YOUR fault for wasting resources for investigating!" Shut the hell up.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

You seem to think it is Obama personally that is hiding something horrible and to what end? Do you think he personally profited from this?

You guys act like hes not the President. How did we go from Bush being to blame for everything, to Obama not having anything to do with anything that happens in his administration?
edit on 24-8-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Just more lies and deception from Obama.. it doesn't even matter anymore.

We know Obama funds terrorists, we know Hillary deletes evidence of wrong doing and used the State Dept to curry favours from wealthy donors. We know that both lie every time they open their mouths and are the most corrupt politicians in history.

We suspect much worse including murder and we know they are responsible for the genocide in the ME.

They are covered in blood and totally discredited, and yet people still seem to want to support them. Strange.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join