It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Training Lesson Cited Clinton as 'Insider' Threat Risk

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: JamesGlad

Yes, but fighting a civil war isn't a good idea...THEY HAVE to start shooting,we won't.

That's the spirit. Adopting the Obama admins rules of engagement into your everyday life is way to go. Think we can get to 90% taxation and people living their entire lives under the threat of civil asset forfeiture before the people who swore to protect us do anything but internet blog?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Just another keyboard commando.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Oh BY all means ,insert and hit your favored target of choice,I 'm not an idiot.
WE have to win when THEY put THEIRS out we'll put out ours,We aren't in the middle ages ,we don't carry muskets any more.
Unless you are trained like us ,I wouldn't comment on exactly what it is YOU think we should do.
I trust my uniformed brothers not to turn on me, and thump those who would.
Your lack of faith is DISGUSTING to say the least.
edit on 24-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Just another keyboard commando.

Good one

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Oh BY all means ,insert and hit your favored target of choice,I 'm not an idiot.
WE have to win when THEY put THEIRS out we'll put out ours,We aren't in the middle ages ,we don't carry muskets any more.
Unless you are trained like us ,I wouldn't comment on exactly what it is YOU think we should do.
I trust my uniformed brothers not to turn on me, and thump those who would.
Your lack of faith is DISGUSTING to say the least.

They've already "put theirs out." People are suffering at the hands of these corrupt pos politicians and you guys don't care so long people keep saying thank you vets and your checks keep coming all good.

I'm disgusted those who claim to protect this country haven't done a thing about it going to #e.
edit on 24-8-2016 by JamesGlad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Go fight then SHOW us your answer... Since I'm not expecting anything but an emotional rant about what you believe,anyway

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Go fight then SHOW us your answer... Since I'm not expecting anything but an emotional rant about what you believe,anyway

Forward me your checks provide me the same logistics I did for you and have me swear an oath to do it

If that happens and I still just sit on ATS all day calling out Hillary then you could rightfully call me keyboard commando.

Weird

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

NO that was the other guy,I'm calling you an idiot because you haven't a CLUE about all the variables and I don't even TRY to teach civilians or pogues any more...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

No worries here man. Looks like he was banned. Nothing further to discuss.

Guys like that don't usually last long around here.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

They think we are 2 dimensional CUT OUTS that just go out and shoot to solve issues with DEATH only.
WE ALL look up to the elites as VETS in the regard of WHEN to tweak ,we all have our own lives to lead,but I KNOW the SF community had an agreement with JFK when they were created and I BELIEVE in my brothers FAR more than any other earthly organization because some ARE like me.
WE DO love our country so much, its PART of who me are,this SJW thing is UGLY even though THEY ARE RIGHT on discriminatory issues we have to fix.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join