It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Training Lesson Cited Clinton as 'Insider' Threat Risk

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JamesGlad

The hell you want me to do?

Go kill people you don't like politically?

Not enough for soldiers to shoulder the burden of national defense, but we also have to do the legwork of making your political dreams come true too?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

The hell you want me to do?

Go kill people you don't like politically?

Not enough for soldiers to shoulder the burden of national defense, but we also have to do the legwork of making your political dreams come true too?

Yes or no

1. You took an oath to protect America from its enemies both foreign and domestic.

2. Hillary Clinton is an enemy to America

Just trying to understand where the disconnect is here.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

It goes without saying, but bears repeating,
The three branches of government are our recourse.
Executive, Legislative, and Judicial.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Yes or no 1. You took an oath to protect America from its enemies both foreign and domestic. 2. Hillary Clinton is an enemy to America Just trying to understand where the disconnect is here.

The disconnect is on your end.

I didn't sign up to start a civil war or use my skills to advance your political agenda.

Do you even know what you're asking?

Would you like to live in a military dictatorship?

I'm not fan of Hillary Clinton and I think she would be bad both for the country and the military. But we still have plenty of ways of dealing with people like her politically and peacefully.

If you want bloodshed so bad on these streets go do it yourself.

Edit to add:

It should be noted that I've been out of the Army for 8 months now.
edit on 23 8 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

It goes without saying, but bears repeating,
The three branches of government are our recourse.
Executive, Legislative, and Judicial.

No that's called separation of powers, reasoned to prevent tyranny. Tyranny is treated with stronger medication. It's all there is Federalist Paper 51.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

No, separation of powers is a political doctrine.

The three branches are operating peacefully under
the constitution, to prevent tyranny.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
It's cool. You're a yes man. I'm just thankful my forefathers weren't as cowardly as you guys today.

When Hillary gets in just keep cashing that check and blogging mane.

"Go do it yourself" -James Madison

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Yup. Mandatory health insurance, drones overhead, stop and frisks, gun running, secret detention centers, federal pay to play, 50% taxation,blatant corruption, waste, fraud, abuse, kickbacks, 19 trillion actual 50 trillion accrued debt, executive overreach, political courts, lobbied legislatures...

Well oiled machine my man. It's weird the colonists thought the scales tipped at 15% taxation.

Oorah

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

So says the newly minted keyboard warrior.

Federalist 51 holds a few lessons for you.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

So says the newly minted keyboard warrior.

Federalist 51 holds a few lessons for you.

Sorry mane I passed 8th grade so didn't get opportunity to get shot at for nothing.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
Poor Ed Snowden, being compared to Hillary like that.

Kind of wonder for the pure bulk, if Patreus belongs on the
same page. Like an apple seed versus an orange jumpsuit..

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Sorry mane I passed 8th grade so didn't get opportunity to get shot at for nothing.

First you have the audacity to say the army should be out there killing for your political beliefs.

Then you say stupid crap like this.

Your problem is that you're intellectually lazy and lack the testicular fortitude to make your own convictions a reality. Talk about me first mentality.

edit on 24 8 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Hillary -ous

I forget. How many years had it been since a US Ambassador had been killed at his post before Hillary?

And, all that willful destruction of correspondence that belonged to the real record. What was she trying to hide?

I suspect a lot of that was to hide the involvement of someone higher up. She's not the only one guilty there.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

When I first saw that slide, I thought it was some kind of multiple choice quiz being administered, and one of the test takers merely took a photo of it for historical reasons, or whatever.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

First you have the audacity to say the army should be out there killing for your political beliefs.

Then you say stupid crap like this.

Your problem is that you're intellectually lazy and lack the testicular fortitude to make your own convictions a reality. Talk about me first mentality.

First, I had the audacity to quote an oath you took which states in relevant part that you would protect America from all its enemies.

Then, I asked if Hillary was an enemy to America

Then, you avoided answering because you can't without admitting you and everything you identify with is a fail.

Now, you cash checks and blog while Hillary assumes her role as president.

Next, we'll have more terrorist attacks as a result of her immigration policy.

Then, you'll cash checks and blog about it.

Promise

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Still trying to figure out what you want the military to do here.

It isn't the job of the military to get into politics. It's supposed to be an apolitical organization.

Not to mention that the US Army and all other branches are barred from acting in a law enforcement capacity.

So what are you asking for exactly? Military dictatorship? Because that's what you'll get.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Serious, is pay to play just politics? Is selling mineral rights to a foreign entity for the kickback just politics? State owned media just politics?

Politics should be everything lawful under the constitution. Have all - have most - have any unconstitutional actions been remedied by the imbalance of powers in our lifetimes?

In your world nobody is trying to subvert the constitution? All breaches are remedied satisfactorily through subsequent legislation and case law? But if that time ever comes, it's the citizens role to fire first rather than the military? Same military that swore to protect us from all enemies, is paid to protect us from all enemies, and provided logistics to protect us from all enemies?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
No one would believe this if it were part of a movie plot, yet here we are with it in real life.
And yet, she still has support?

Well.. maybe Hillary REALLY DOESN'T have many supporters. Americans aren't as dim as the mainstream media desperately wants us to believe, I HOPE!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Yes, but fighting a civil war isn't a good idea...THEY HAVE to start shooting,we won't.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Goddammit!!!

She's literally the Army's poster child for a careless government employee who is a threat to the United States, and she's a candidate for president.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join