It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex Does Not Constitute A Committed Relationship.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Dude, that's really not a good place of context to reference your second child ..wtf

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Hey, thanks

I don't have a solution, and, well, a fact isn't necessarily a problem.. but I do think it's something to keep in mind if you want to have casual sex!

I'd say that our society as a whole takes a very laissez-faire attitude toward sex, though, and it would be nice to re-examine that (especially before my kids become teens! :duh

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Ohhh you're a father.. That makes sense now. Now I completely understand where you are coming from.. It might be tough once they reach teenage years..They may be curious, and yeah that's a hard subject. If theyre boys you can atleast teach them to be responsible and respectful. To your point, nobody wants herpes!! lol.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: justbe

Well, in cases like these, Google is your friend. If you're interested in the details, you only have to type a few key words into the seach engine and you will find the info you're seeking.

You are the one who made that statement, so you should be able to back it up with an explanantion.
Did you bother to google that information or did you just read that somewhere and took it on as a fact without doing some research yourself?

Silliest stuff I ever heard

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Well.. mother.. with a penchant for Russian lit (hence the zosimov).. but yes, you have the idea.
The idea of growing old together is achingly beautiful for me. When I see and old couple holding hands or something like that I just melt. I do hope for you and your age group (whatever age that might be) the gift of endurance and deepening love! I know how cheesy it sounds.. just that most things that have value take a lot of work.
Well, you did manage to life my spirits, though, so thanks!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Oh jeez. Here we go. How tough is it to type a few words in to Google? Then you can pick from the multitude of hits the source you think is the most reliable or interesting.
You are responsible for your own knowledge (or lack thereof). It's up to you.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Thank you...
I feel content in knowing I did that for you.

Well.. You're an inspiration for me.. Of course I would love to find that!! And you make me feel a little more hopeful that I could. It's like finding a diamond in a coal mine.

So I enjoyed Tolstoy he was Russian right??...And one called boychik..lol. And I've been meaning to watch the movie Anna Karennina although I don't know if that was based on a novel.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

Oh jeez. Here we go. How tough is it to type a few words in to Google? Then you can pick from the multitude of hits the source you think is the most reliable or interesting.
You are responsible for your own knowledge (or lack thereof). It's up to you.

I did, just for kicks

is this where you get your information from?

This has very important ramifications for women. Especially promiscuous women who practice unprotected sexual intercourse. Every male you absorb spermatazoa from becomes a living part of you FOR LIFE. The women autopsied in this study were elderly. Some had carried the living male DNA for well over 50 years!

This will certainly piss the feminists off. But it explains so much about women, life, and relationships.

Sperm is alive. It is living cells. When it is injected into you it swims and attaches and burrows into your flesh. If it’s in your mouth it swims and climbs into your nasal passages, inner ear, and behind your eyes. Then digs in. It enters your blood stream and collects in your brain and spine. Like something out of a sci fi movie…

The male DNA can also pass into and become part of a fetus from an entirely different male. So if your woman has a long track record, then your kids are likely carrying DNA from her past hookups.

Is this why the ancient Sumerian Gods specifically said to not have premarital sex? Is this why they forbid homosexuality?

very scientific site!

and with this, I will leave you to your illusions

have fun!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Dude, that's really not a good place of context to reference your second child ..wtf

What you mean honesty?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Well..Err, yes.. "Honesty"..But you know what.. I'm going to reveal something huge about myself to you.. I was a "mistake" baby also.. And my dad didn't want to raise me. He entered my life when I was two years old. He says I ruined his chance of having an English degree.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Aww (hugs)

You sound like such a genuine, fun person! I hope you never lose sight of your worth, and find someone who cherishes that in you. There are lots of good people out there, lots of people who want depth, unity, connection..
Let me know when you find it!!!

I haven't seen Anna Karenina, but it is based on a Tolstoy novel. I've heard it's really good!
One of my faves is Dr Zhivago (long but so good!).

Glad to talk to you, see you later!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Yes its been great ^.^

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Well, here's an exerpt from a scientific journal, I suppose you missed it:

Abstract

In humans, naturally acquired microchimerism has been observed in many tissues and organs. Fetal microchimerism, however, has not been investigated in the human brain. Microchimerism of fetal as well as maternal origin has recently been reported in the mouse brain. In this study, we quantified male DNA in the human female brain as a marker for microchimerism of fetal origin (i.e. acquisition of male DNA by a woman while bearing a male fetus). Targeting the Y-chromosome-specific DYS14 gene, we performed real-time quantitative PCR in autopsied brain from women without clinical or pathologic evidence of neurologic disease (n = 26), or women who had Alzheimer’s disease (n = 33). We report that 63% of the females (37 of 59) tested harbored male microchimerism in the brain. Male microchimerism was present in multiple brain regions. Results also suggested lower prevalence (p = 0.03) and concentration (p = 0.06) of male microchimerism in the brains of women with Alzheimer’s disease than the brains of women without neurologic disease. In conclusion, male microchimerism is frequent and widely distributed in the human female brain.

Here's a link to an article explaining the findings:

www.collective-evolution.com...

another journal:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

There ya go!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq

Sex does not constitute a committed relationship.

I can assure you from a legal standpoint that sex can, and will constitute a committed relationship.

It's call court ordered child support, and it's as committed as it gets.

Married or not two pokes, and a squirt can constitute at least 18 years to life of commitment. Violent felon's get out of jail before this kinda commitment ends.

edit on 24-8-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

"two pokes, and a squirt" Did I leave the blinds open again?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

sex , good sex is a massive part of a relationship

physical attraction and the electric spark and great sex makes up a large proportion of being happy with your partner!

Sorry but its just simple fact

it doesnt constitute a relationship but it makes a pretty damn good foundation for a great relationship
afterall , you dont fall in love first then have sex do you!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
sorry but your dad sounds like a selfish #

i'd have studied for an English degree just to piss him off then wipe my arse with it and throw it at him

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

Saying that makes it sound like sleeping around is ok to do. Apart from the clear problem of catching who knows what from others, it is the simple fact that sleeping with someone you crossed a boundary and to most that means you want to be with them. Considering to most women, giving up their body is the last step before becoming fixated on someone.

This is not just a man thing either, those women that sleep around and make men they sleep with feel a connection then disconnect are just as vile as the men that behave similarly.

However, to those that are genuine and single and do not wish to settle as long as all parties are very aware, then all is well.

I guess you can call those people p*rnstars....

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

you dont fall in love first then have sex do you

physical attraction and the electric spark and great sex makes up a large proportion of being happy with your partner!

In lasting relationships yes, and I know many lifelong relationships.
BTW as people get older they realize sex is a tiny part of a close loving relationship.
edit on 25-8-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Well..Err, yes.. "Honesty"..But you know what.. I'm going to reveal something huge about myself to you.. I was a "mistake" baby also.. And my dad didn't want to raise me. He entered my life when I was two years old. He says I ruined his chance of having an English degree.

Not sure of your point, pregnancy with our second child came unplanned (too early) we liked to plan and be able to afford our kids even though we was young. Son was certainly not unwanted and has never felt unwanted just because he was a couple years early, very happy successful man today.

Unfortunately most of such pregnancies between unwed, sex for fun couples does not compare to our married for life relationship.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join