It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex Does Not Constitute A Committed Relationship.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Oh sorry, (you sure find lots of things funny, life's a joke, huh?) didn't know they have made indestructable condoms.

Proceed then, sounds like you have all the answers.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Yeah, life is fun, and your arguments against fun, consensual, protected sex are lame.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I tried the sex with a stranger thing one time, it's not for me. I was just left feeling cheap and used (and I'm a dude lol). I need the emotional connection and trust.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

That is no less valid a position than someone who enjoys recreational consensual safe sex.
...loving the stars comments like yours get from the prudes or religious types lol

*Edit*
...prudes or religious types who haven't got the balls to reply, just star. lol.
No argument then?
edit on 24.8.2016 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Funny thing is, I'm neither religious or prudish lol

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

Funny thing is, I'm neither religious or prudish lol

I guess you just don't enjoy recreational sex then, I'm happy for you choosing your options.
Feeling cheap and used doesn't sound fun.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Well, there you have it girls. See how little regard certain types have for the potential outcomes of one night of fun.. those who think that altering your DNA is of little consequence, or a "lame" reason for not having sex. And these are your "friends".. imagine if it's someone you don't even know!

BTW--ladies, let you in on a secret.. we are capable of orgasming 50+ times (in one session)!!!! Probably not gonna happen on a one night stand though. Best of luck, girls, hope you find someone you love to share in amazing bonding mindblowing sex!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Lol @ your continuing silly DNA argument against consensual safe sex!
...and your orgasm quip, what are you a sex therapist or something now?
Lol again.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

You know, there are ways of expressing ones opinion without insulting others.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Please explain what you find insulting about my post (and funny considering the way g.o.s. spoke to me). Thanks.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I suppose had I written LOL after everything I said, I'd be in the clear?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I wasn't insulted at all...your post was actually ridiculous in my opinion.

*Edit*
Bleat to Mods if you have a problem.
edit on 24.8.2016 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

"I wasn't insulted at all" I take it back. My apologies Zosimov.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I think you were probably correct about the honourable member's intentions though.
Argument but no substance lol
...that never offends me

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

The fact that a woman carries the DNA of her past lovers for life should probably make one pause a bit and wonder whether the free for all approach is the best way to go.

How does that work? Can you please explain that? Where does she carry it??

I generally agree with you

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: justbe

Well, in cases like these, Google is your friend. If you're interested in the details, you only have to type a few key words into the seach engine and you will find the info you're seeking.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Make a thread about it with links...that's how most folk roll on ATS.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Thanks for a civilized and useful reply. It's true that I'm new here, and also that I hold opinions that might not be so popular, and perhaps am also abrasive in the way I respond (unintentionally so) but it's a real buzzkill to have a posse come at me for expressing a belief.. I've been looking for a good forum to join in and express ideas. I hope this is the right fit for me.
I'd say the evidence found supporting male DNA stored in women is an interesting (and a bit horrifying) topic that probably does deserve its own thread. Perhaps I will put it together.
Aside from that, if one were truly seeking knowledge, it's best not to rely on others to bring it to you and serve it up. You can take initiative and find the answers yourself.. especially considering how easy it is these days to get information.
Cheers... zos

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Ah yeah, true.
All my friends follow that code, anything otherwise would be deceit and deception.
The no-strings safe sex in itself can not be criticised in anyway outside of religious circles though.
WTF could anyone criticise about adults enjoying something recreational?!

Like I pointed out, many of the poor kids who are born unwanted, hungry and messed up start out in this very method, people recreationally enjoying themselves without thought to the consequences. My own second child was born when my wife and I was using two forms of birth control.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Okay.. So maybe your solution would be to date a virgin.. But, the concept of people "growing old together" is pretty much gone in modern America, atleast people in my age group.. And you cant really verify that a woman has only done it with condoms every time can you?

Anyway since your a new member I feel like I should be nice, but just awesome thread! sweet, great job

ur killin it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join