It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If we are living in a simulated reality...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth
The simulation construct is possibly a class learning phase for development and observation of Soul-Spirit-Internal Energy maturity. Some of the inhabitants of said Matrix may be graduates or Ascenders into the levels of Awareness. Some may be non immediate learners however (those attached to belief systems of Service To Self s.t.s kinds) and so are repeatedly ENERGY CYCLED, INCARNATED in the more dense regions of the simulation. It may be some who are Higher up within Existence have achieved awareness of how it's working, the matrix and when they come here or incarnate here are somewhat ALIEN to this region of LEARNERS... They may have learned peace with their experiences and have became like master to the regions they ascended from. Though they too may STILL BE OBSERVED for maturity and integrity BY THE CREATOR, as some who matured may still require further learning processes understandably. For they may gain awareness of their ascension after being benevolent in their previous life, but feel more dominant over others who haven't ascended and so became EGOTISTICAL which hinders their next ascension as they became attached to power over others... Making their Soul -Spirit -Internal energy heavy.
To 1 subjectively giving up may be a designed program to further trap some. For if they give up and relying on matrix reboot they somewhat submitted WILL for designer to do with them as it or they wishes.
So think more and learn what it takes to ASCEND BENEVOLENTLY as opposed to becoming attached to power or trapped by giving in...

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE
edit on 8/23/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
We are all limited to our subjective reality, why does it matter if its a simulation, its a interesting thought exercise and the math's as I have heard it explained suggests that it's a high probability. But within your moment by moment existence it becomes irrelevant surely? I can understand the existential angst but why choose to feel that way.

When it comes to happiness I have come to the opinion that a constant state of happiness(contentment?) can only come through the only constant in your life, so it has to come from within, as you are the only constant in your life, everything else will only ever be fleeting.
edit on 23-8-2016 by CatandtheHatchet because: to the

edit on 23-8-2016 by CatandtheHatchet because: spelling

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I've just thought about it like this.

Our brain is constantly computing simulation's/code to our physical body, seeing, hear, feel, smell, touch, energy, pain etc.

If were in a simulated universe and we make a simulation of a code programme/CGI, animé etc, then bring that to life by the way of episodes..Take the Simpsons (as a concept of explanation),, whose to say they don't feel, hear and see everything around them?? (only when it's on tv/playing out its role) if we are in a simulation that could mean when we make a simulation to them that's their unique universe and we don't exist inside it, unless our character is created.

I know its a bit far out and only a theory.
edit on 23-8-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Just believe!

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

So we could just be an entertainment in a simulated reality, a massive soap opera, I wonder if they can step into it from outside the simulation and experience it directly. I would have added that option and a few more.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The time to ponder this is when You wake up "dead"...

Enjoy Your trip..

Stay Hydrated..

namaste

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CatandtheHatchet

So we could just be an entertainment in a simulated reality, a massive soap opera, I wonder if they can step into it from outside the simulation and experience it directly. I would have added that option and a few more.

Yes i suppose if were in a simulation/simulated universe, that would mean everything we do or say is thought's of someone/something else,, if were not then it's our own mind that makes everything we see, hear, touch etc as one unified physical reality.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I think it all has something to do with the fidelity of the VALUE of the concept at large.
IF THIS IS JUST A SIMULATION,
then as above, so below.
Meaning, that the next level above this, which via intelligent design, creates our simulation, or other automatic elements, means that THE TERM SIMULATION, WHICH SUBTRACTS MEANING FROM YOUR (OP) OPINION OF WHETHER THINGS "MATTER" OR . NOT,
must follow up and down the trellace of infinite relevant sizing of uni/multi-verses, and therefore...

MEANING and VALUE.

If the simulation is ALL THERE IS, and no more "real things" , relative to the makeup and actuality of this place and being,
Then one can make of it as one wills

This aberration is the first and most direct cause for war between factions of thought.

I SAY help create the most efficient collective as possible in order to experience awe and thrill and marvel

That scenario, in my opinion, and logic in general, in order to succeed asap, requires a good amount of compassionate, enjoyable, cooperation.
So that's the mentality I take.

So if we're here to make this reality as we will, then we must apply reason and VALUE to our consideration.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth you are pretty on the spot. Is simulated reality. God's simulated reality. And in the end it really does not matter what you do. But we should not oversee the fact that it heavily matters HOW we do things. Not what or why, but how! So much said, nihilism and fanaticism can rest in peace, idealism and stoicism fit the bushido of the universe.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
IMO, the Simulation Theory got lost in context where reality and it mechanics, would behave like a simulation, or even a video game then as being an actual simulation. What if a an atom behave like a pixel, what type of resolution or 3D gimmick that would be? For all we know it could be a simulation...Or maybe it not, what if it just the stimulation of the 5 sense, and the conscious is the actual matrix itself, where the subconscious just works to fast, that it won't work any harder then it has to.

Sure reality might have no major significance at all, or maybe our plane of existence is just a small piece of a puzzle, that we can never grasp. However, its a great equalizer.

Also, if we are in simulated reality...

What would be scarier, were we find out we are not alone in space, or that we are alone?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Right church.

Wrong pew...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

if this is a simulation i think it up to us to break the game. that way the next one will be even better and we will have left our mark

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Simulated reality theory = atheists holding onto one last thread.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Everything that is seen and heard is the soap opera - including all thoughts and all that is perceived - everything is just appearing on the screen.
It is the screen that never appears or disappears. You are the screen - without the screen no appearing thing could appear. So what you really are never actually appears in the movie. If it is found that no separate thing is you then identification stops and the movie will be just witnessed as it appears on the screen.
The screen is empty in deep sleep mode and the on waking it appears to be full of moving light which can appear to be other than what you are (the screen) but all that appears is made of nothing but the screen.
There is no one watching the movie fron 'outside'. The screen on which the movie plays is aware - and you are that.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Everything that is seen and heard is the soap opera - including all thoughts and all that is perceived - everything is just appearing on the screen.
It is the screen that never appears or disappears. You are the screen - without the screen no appearing thing could appear. So what you really are never actually appears in the movie. If it is found that no separate thing is you then identification stops and the movie will be just witnessed as it appears on the screen.
The screen is empty in deep sleep mode and the on waking it appears to be full of moving light which can appear to be other than what you are (the screen) but all that appears is made of nothing but the screen.
There is no one watching the movie fron 'outside'. The screen on which the movie plays is aware - and you are that.

Exactly +1, that's a better way of saying, what i was trying to say in the first place.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Who ever painted that picture 500 hundred years ago had a sense of humour if you look at the start of the pictogramme BOTTOM RIGHT little sad bart looks like he is getting plugged into the matrix .

Very interesting picture the codex selden

edit on 24/8/2016 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join