It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huma Abedin Transports Classified Material In Personal Vehicle

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Krakatoa

What repercussions do you believe should be "handed down"?

It is not up to me, it is up to the defined penalties regarding the improper handling of sensitive information that anyone with a security clearance agreed to abide by when they were granted that access.....REGARDLESS of their last name or who they is their BFF.

edit on 8/24/2016 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The mayor doesn't get a ticket for running a stop sign.

Neither do the city councilmen.

The rest of us get tickets for running a stop sign.

Hillary is a consigliere.

She's running for Don.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

a reply to: Krakatoa

What repercussions do you believe should be "handed down"?

It is not up to me, it is up to the defined penalties regarding the improper handling of sensitive information that anyone with a security clearance agreed to abide by when they were granted that access.....REGARDLESS of their last name or who they is their BFF.

The penalties for improper handling of sensitive information is almost always handled internally within a department. Rarely does it lead to prosecution and is only taken to that level if certain actions or intent is provable.

If Hillary or Huma was still with the SD, there could be consequences, but they are not. So there will not be any consequences for them at this time.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Anyway, I bet Huma and many, many others that work in government transport materials that could be classified in their personal vehicles on a daily basis.

When a thing such as the daily schedule for a government representative can be classified, I'd be willing to be there is a whole lot of classified material floating around.

While this is true, this is a logical fallacy and doesn't make the practice appropriate.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join