It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huma Abedin Transports Classified Material In Personal Vehicle

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Why is the "5-year old excuse" being used in regard to a potential president of the United States? The "5-year old excuse" is akin to a 5-year old saying that everyone else was doing it! Why should I get punished? And an adult response would be, "because it is wrong and you got caught. If they all jumped off a bridge, would you do it too?".

What's more rational? That everyone else on the bridge with me went crazy and jumped off risking death. Or that there's a good reason to jump off? If I were on that bridge, I would probably jump too.

Or, the more probable an like reason they are all STUPID enough to follow each other to their deaths like lemmings.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: introvert

Smart people know the world is not a game of 'spy vs. spy' where government officials meet in parking garages and shady cafes.

They just leave it on unsecured servers for them to hack into and steal. Or, they leave info unattended in an unlocked car on the front seat to be photographed or read.

Yes, because the press talking points and SoS's schedule from last week, which has already been publicly posted and known by the media/people, is such a threat to our security?

Do you honestly think she is traveling with the US info on nuking a foreign country or the truth about aliens in her daily business?

Get real!

We are making a big deal about bull#. It's a waste of time.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Smart people know the world is not a game of 'spy vs. spy' where government officials meet in parking garages and shady cafes.

They just leave it on unsecured servers for them to hack into and steal. Or, they leave info unattended in an unlocked car on the front seat to be photographed or read.

Yes, because the press talking points and SoS's schedule from last week, which has already been publicly posted and known by the media/people, is such a threat to our security?

Do you honestly think she is traveling with the US info on nuking a foreign country or the truth about aliens in her daily business?

Get real!

If this information was not a "big deal", then why was it put in a burn bag? There is a reason for a burn bag...to be burned to prevent public disclosure. You don't put public information in there or even CARRY a non-empty burn bag with you if you have nothing needing to be burned.

edit on 8/23/2016 by Krakatoa because: Fixed quote

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

It could be something less dramatic, but equally beneficial for certain parties to know about.

I am reminded of the Iranian nuclear scientist Hillary's emails named that was recently executed by Iran for treason after returning from America.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Get real!

If this information was not a "big deal", then why was it put in a burn bag? There is a reason for a burn bag...to be burned to prevent public disclosure. You don't put public information in there or even CARRY a non-empty burn bag with you if you have nothing needing to be burned.

Even things that are considered public domain/knowledge can be classified.

We have learned that from the email investigation.

Over-classification.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
And you know that was what was in this bag how?
edit on 8/23/2016 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

You are arguing with people that hate this Country.

People that think putting an "ism" on every other word,

makes them sound intelligent. It doesn't.

People who have been rejected and now they're all butt-hurt.

They withdrawal from society and figure out a way to get free money.

If you could actually see these people in person , you would just laugh.

They are little petty beggars who can't lose their golden goose.

So they jump on sites like this and roar like a lion.

Hoping and praying none of us every see what's really behind the curtain.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

a reply to: UnBreakable

There is protocol for handling classified government email, and a car door pocket is not one of them.

This is not about an email. It's about a physical item in her car.

I think you guys are misunderstanding the situation. If there was any real wrongdoing, the FBI would have recommended indictment for this.

At the very least, we have to know what she had. Since we don't have that, it seems to be a leap in logic to claim she mishandled classified info.

You're right. My mistake. I misspoke. I meant to use the word 'documents' i.e. physical classified info, not transported through cyberspace.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
maybe they were just a little bit classified, and leaving them unattended in her car was a safe place,what`s the worst that could happen it`s not like people break into cars and steal things, and besides other people have done left classified stuff in their cars so it`s all good, go hillary rah rah.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Or, the more probable an like reason they are all STUPID enough to follow each other to their deaths like lemmings.

Are people prone to acting like lemmings? Sometimes in a mob that happens and a mob mentality takes over, but a bridge doesn't really have the population capacity or density to become a mob. It seems highly unlikely to me that this would be such a situation.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The fact that it was in a burn bag at least implies that she may have had it legitimately out of a closed area (assuming it was on the way to a burn facility). Courier procedure is to have it in a double-bagged system and don't stop anywhere on your way to your destination. This is where she failed.

Secondly, those saying that there are probably lots of people running around with classified material are dead wrong. You can't produce it in an unclassified area, and you can't just take it out of a classified area without a recorded chain of custody showing that it wound up back in a proper area/container.

Everyone who handles classified material knows this and knows what is and isn't classified whether it is marked or not or errs on the side of caution and assumes it is until a subject matter expert can clarify. The reason they are so paranoid is because any normal person would lose their clearance and thus their job at a minimum with jail is very likely.

Leaving a burn bag in your car one time and immediately contacting someone to take care of it is more of a "security violation" vs. a jail-able offense and would normally result in some lesser repercussion.

Hilary is another story. The fact is that if it had been lowly John Doe who handled the material like Hilary did, he would be seeing jail, period. Everyone who works with classified material knows this and is pissed that the same thing would have cost them their career at minimum.
edit on 23-8-2016 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

a reply to: DAVID64

Here come the excuses in 3.....2.....1..

I never have understood why people say this sort of thing. It doesn't add anything intelligent to the discussion and it is somewhat childish.

Anyway, I bet Huma and many, many others that work in government transport materials that could be classified in their personal vehicles on a daily basis.

When a thing such as the daily schedule for a government representative can be classified, I'd be willing to be there is a whole lot of classified material floating around.

Whoooooosh

If you can show me another instance of this happening, with any other person and their aide to this degree, fine. Otherwise David64 was spot on lol.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Hilary is another story. The fact is that if it had been lowly John Doe who handled the material like Hilary did, he would be seeing jail, period. Everyone who works with classified material knows this and is pissed that the same thing would have cost them their career at minimum.

Evidently, Johnathan Swift was right:

Laws are like cobwebs, which may catch small flies, but let wasps and hornets break through.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

You are arguing with people that hate this Country.

People that think putting an "ism" on every other word,

makes them sound intelligent. It doesn't.

People who have been rejected and now they're all butt-hurt.

They withdrawal from society and figure out a way to get free money.

If you could actually see these people in person , you would just laugh.

They are little petty beggars who can't lose their golden goose.

So they jump on sites like this and roar like a lion.

Hoping and praying none of us every see what's really behind the curtain.

Ouch
Alot of truth but ouch

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I posted sources for transport of classified info. I also posted info on courier services.
The doj IS has yet to charge her. Other than establishing a tier of citizens
above the law
I have no idea why.

Do you deny there are laws governing the transport of classified info?
Do you believe leaving such info in a car is allowed?

Brody you're on it, and welcome to 21st century Bolshevism. Just for
the sake of sentence construction; and the fact we're talking about
somebody on HRC's watch, I added an "IS". Seemed cosmically apropos.

'We make the unthinkable legal, and then push it even some more...
so the next guy can REALLY screw everybody else, including enemies.'
Good old Fabyan Creep. It's like an inflatable toy used where it
shouldn't go... and I'm too old and my memory is too good to like it.
edit on 24-8-2016 by derfreebie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
What a post!!! They truly are the undesirables of our society. The outcasts, the poor, the gay; are all with Her.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

I never have understood why people say this sort of thing. It doesn't add anything intelligent to the discussion and it is somewhat childish.

Anyway, I bet Huma and many, many others that work in government transport materials that could be classified in their personal vehicles on a daily basis.

When a thing such as the daily schedule for a government representative can be classified, I'd be willing to be there is a whole lot of classified material floating around.

Whoooooosh

If you can show me another instance of this happening, with any other person and their aide to this degree, fine. Otherwise David64 was spot on lol.

We don't even know what was in her car. Kind of hard to give an example when were not even sure what was in there.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Whoooooosh

We don't even know what was in her car. Kind of hard to give an example when were not even sure what was in there.

Yet it was sensitive enough to be placed into a burn bag (used to transport sensitive documents while in transit to be destroyed), but not important enough to follow the rules and not stop anywhere prior to the burn bag being delivered to its secure facility to be properly disposed. Erring on the side of caution, which is always a good strategy when handling sensitive documents, we must face the fact that these documents were not properly handled....and repercussions should be handed down.

Unless, of course, you are associated with the Clinton's. Then there is no wrong doing, just being "extremely careless" all the time. After all, everyone does it.... < eye roll >.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
She's not that bright.. I hear she's married to a weener.

Kind of ironic Clinton's best friend has the same problem with her husband as she has. But I'll say you made me laugh so koodos.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

What repercussions do you believe should be "handed down"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join