It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly Exposes George Soros & Email Hacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Not the first time Bill exposes Soros, but he wonders why George Soros isn't being covered by the mainstream media as a threat to the U.S.

I used to dislike Bill O'reily , but lately he has been making sense. But to those who denied this, it looks like it has hit mainstream.

Recently hackers, believed to be backed by Russia, exposed more than 2,000 documents connected to Soros and his Open Society.

The information is disturbing.

Soros has given about ten million dollars to groups opposed to the policies of Israel.

He has funded individuals accusing Israel of war crimes.

He has given a variety of grants to people who literally hate Israel.

In addition, Soros has funded investigations of individuals who are opposed to radical Islam.

People such as Pamela Geller, Frank Gaffney, Liz Cheney and Cliff May.

Mr. May will be here in just a few moments.

Finally, Soros has donated about $13 million to the Democrats this election cycle.

That includes seven million bucks to a Hillary Clinton Super PAC.

The mainstream press will largely ignore the Soros story even though it is very important.
Read Full Transcript Click

The first time he exposed Soros was a few months ago.

Nice to see some truth come to light on mainstream. Though I never expected Bill to cover the story.
edit on rd2016000000Tuesdayrd000000Tue, 23 Aug 2016 11:15:52 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 23 Aug 2016 11:15:52 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer
the wealthy only see politics and world affairs as games, like a game of chess, instead of pawns, you move money around.

edit on 8/23/2016 by ware2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Yah thanks, (no thanks), in one minute he dutifully blames Russian hackers and pisses on Hillary and Soros, like any good divisive neo facist does.

Its his job to maintain the common (communist) enemy and play the two party fiddle.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

So anyone who doesnt agree with hilary and Soros is a facist?
Soros admited to helping the nazis, in fact, according to him and his words, it was the happiest moment of his life.

Sorry, those who actually favor Nazism are the real facist, guess what that makes their supporters?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
i want a free palystine. if soroz does too, then we agree on something lol.

and for sure, i am SICK of fighting wars for izreal.
before izreal was our 'only ally' in the middle east, we had ZERO enemies there.

the enemy of my enemy is my friend, i love palystine.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Soros is peeing his name all over every hard working-law abiding American citizen. While Hillary is squatting over the American Law Code, and is going to town. Plus, the way she rolls, she probably ate some asparagus, just to make it stinkier then it should be

you can either pull your pants down and start peeing with them, or stop them. You seem to have made up your mind, what side of the "firing" line you want to be on.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
palystine? izrael?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

So anyone who doesn't agree with hilary and Soros is a facist?

No, Oreilly's position is Neo Colonial Fascist, right wing, republican, Imperialist, whatever publicly acceptable label.

Thats the position he's supposed to hold, I don't know what he really thinks in private life when he's not 'presenting' the news.

Further, there is no real difference between the Empires of today and history, they all go one way together, to destruction and ruin. Part of their ploy is dividing their constituents across political and many other lines as to confuse them what side is 'right'. Really they are two sides of the same Imperial, Empirical coin.
edit on 23-8-2016 by intrptr because: Further

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ware2010
the wealthy only see politics and world affairs as games, like a game of chess, instead of pawns, you move money around.

The pawns are people, and some of them die as a result of the strategy.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I also hate Bill O'Reilly, but I'm glad he's calling out Soros here. If you're curious about Soros "philosophies" and how he came to be, check out this thread I wrote like a week ago detailing this. He has a "god-complex" and thinks 9/11 was great

"Hijacking fully fueled airliners and using them as suicide bombs was an audacious idea, and its execution could not have been more spectacular." (George Soros, “The Bubble Of American Supremacy,” The Atlantic Monthly, 12/03)

Here's the thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline

Soros is peeing his name all over every hard working-law abiding American citizen. While Hillary is squatting over the American Law Code, and is going to town. Plus, the way she rolls, she probably ate some asparagus, just to make it stinkier then it should be

you can either pull your pants down and start peeing with them, or stop them. You seem to have made up your mind, what side of the "firing" line you want to be on.

If you go along or not you play into their hands either way, just saying.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Let's not miss out on the fact that Israel are war criminals though, eh.

Well someone had to say it.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It's proof that these groups/candidates are all bought and paid for and are puppets. Soros is also funding Black Lives Matters protests and civil unrest.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline

hmmm....you seem to have a fascination with urine....

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Divide and conquer - so simple, yet so effective. "Let the peasants rip each others heads off while we profit off of it and then blame the people as we strip them of more rights" - this is how it works
edit on 23-8-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Thats the position he's supposed to hold, I don't know what he really thinks in private life when he's not 'presenting' the news.

Presenting the news? Bill O'reilly doesn't present news. He's a straight up hack right along with Limbaugh, Beck, Savage (oooops I mean Michael Weiner), and the rest of those conservative pundits. They have no interest in anything even remotely close to real news.

Onto the original topic

If you're going to castigate Soros and the left for their political infiltration make sure you include the Koch's and their ilk as well.

Consistency, that's what I want to see..... Consistency. The problem isn't Soros or the Koch's as stand alone's. The problem is that these entities have the ability to flood the political market with monetary donations stirring up dissent for their own personal interests.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: GD21D

Presenting the news? Bill O'reilly doesn't present news. He's a straight up hack right along with Limbaugh, Beck, Savage (oooops I mean Michael Weiner), and the rest of those conservative pundits. They have no interest in anything even remotely close to real news.

All the news you hear see is propagandized to fit a very specific agenda. Only those that play along wth it are allowed 'on the air'. These celebrities in between the weather, traffic and sports news are the propaganda mouth pieces.

You need to come up out of Plato's Cave.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Donald Trump has his own connections to Soros aside from their financial dealings.

What do you know about Steven Mnuchin, Trump's National Finance Chairman and one of his chief economic advisors?

WSJ - Deal Maker Profile: New IndyMac CEO Steve Mnuchin

Mnuchin himself started his career at Goldman Sachs. He worked there for 17 years, rising to become an executive vice president and chief information officer, leaving in late 2002 at the age of 39 with a reported $46 million stake in the bank. In 2003, Mnuchin left to join Eddie Lampert’s hedge fund, ESL, as a vice chairman. Mnuchin and Lampert had been college roommates at Yale, and they both joined Goldman Sachs after graduation in 1985.

He stayed only a matter of months before jumping to a George Soros-backed fund, SFM Capital Management, as CEO. With Soros’ $1 billion backing at SFM, Mnuchin lent money to companies in financial trouble.

IB Times - Donald Trump’s Finance Chair Is A Bank Exec Who Made ‘Yuge’ Profits From The Financial Crisis

Mnuchin is the chairman of OneWest Bank, which was formed out of the wreckage of failed IndyMac Bank in 2009 and seeded with about $1.5 billion from people like Mnuchin, a former Goldman Sachs exec, George Soros and computer tycoon Michael Dell.

And that arrangement certainly helped Mnuchin, Soros and other shareholders pull more than $2 billion in dividends out of the bank since its inception. That’s before the windfall on the sale to CIT where the original investors more than doubled their money. During that time, OneWest foreclosed on at least 35,000 homes in California. CIT also got a huge helping hand from the government during the crisis: It received $2.3 billion from the Troubled Asset Relief Program and declared bankruptcy before paying it back.

edit on 2016-8-23 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
Hillary lies and diverts attention when asked about George Soros...

More on the story in the OP

edit on rd2016000000Tuesdayrd000000Tue, 23 Aug 2016 13:25:09 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 23 Aug 2016 13:25:09 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Sure and Trump doesn't have to because nobody ever asks him any questions about much of anything except the dumb thing he says.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join