It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Jill Stein releases Statement on Wikileaks, Political elite.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: RickinVa

PS: If you are not doing anything illegal, or anything you can be blackmailed for, who gives a flying rats patoot if they get hacked?

Including you.

Watch out for those CCTV cameras.

I retired from the FBI. I know more about surveillance techniques than you will ever know.

I sleep perfectly fine at night.

So, if that's true, can you explain to us here why the FBI deliberately squelched the Franklin Scandal investigation? And railroaded an innocent teenaged girl who was also a rape victim into a perjury charge and a freaking SEVENTEEN YEAR conviction? Or who the supposed FBI people were who showed up at a farm in the middle of nowhere, after private investigator Gary Caradori's plane with him and his 10 year old son crashed in said field? In the same freaking county, THOUSANDS OF MILES away from Omaha, with the same police chief who RAPED the teenage girl and impregnated her was now the head of the county dept?

Seriously, the FBI has a lot to answer for in the corruption going on in my country. And I, along with many other people want answers. The TRUTH as opposed to excuses like 'if you don't do anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about', which has already been proven to be a crock of $hit. I could give you a laundry list of people who have been railroaded because of WHAT they know. Just look at the recent conviction in PA of that female Attorney General!! She outed some crooks in that state, and was railroaded into a conviction.

Why aren't the honest members of the FBI (because I'm sure they must exist, right?) DOING SOMETHING about all the criminals in that organization????

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If these 3rd party candidates like Stein and Johnson would get as much media attention as the two corrupt parties, maybe both these candidates 3% and 12% standing in the polls would be much higher! This is one election that neither the Republican of Democrat candidate has any credibility. Voters should demand these 3rd party candidates receive some prime time exposure so they can layout their stance on the issues. Voters shouldn't feel like they're wasting a vote on Stein or Johnson. They shouldn't feel like they're being forced to choose the lesser of two evils.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: SargonThrall

a reply to: Grambler
Her own side? More accurately Bush and Obama are on the same side.

Oh I am well aware of the fraud of the two party system. I meant by that a supposed liberal administration such as Obama (which I am sure we both agree is a joke). So many anti war people refuse to see the fact right in front of their eyes that Obama was basically just a third term for Bush in most respects. That is why they ignore all of the damage Obama has caused.

Stein is different and not afraid to call this out despite others not doing so, even though she is liberal.

I hear ya. And while I completely agree that the two party system is completely hijacked by globalists and neocons, I just don't trust ANY politician much anymore, including Jill Stein....yet.

I most definitely applaud the breath of fresh air that her speech is, but I've seen and heard way too many politicians lie to me over the last 40 years to believe them at first take, or second, or...

It is great to see someone finally speaking the truth though. Obama said some of the same things, and we all know what a fraud that mofo is. COMPLETE FRAUD. In a sane world, he'd be in prison for all the lies he told to get elected. I still can't believe people reelected him! As if he accomplished ONE thing he said he would when he came to office. Not ONE.

I'm sure all the sheeple who nominated and voted for a Nobel Peace Prize are completely embarrassed at this point. He has sold more weapons than any other president in the history of this country! And, he wants to take guns away from US citizens in the worst way. It's ironic because I never purchased guns until he started showing how much he wanted to take them away. I used to hunt with family when I was a kid, but hadn't done so in decades. I've since taken it up again, for purely food acquisition purposes, since I'm not one of those frauds that decry killing animals for food, whilst eating a steak dinner.

Edited to add that I guess I shouldn't be surprised when his competition was Mitt Romney, who I'd love to get on a witness stand under oath and ask him questions about the source of his funding for Bain Capital was. The scuttlebutt in Boston when I lived and worked in the financial industry was that Bain was a money-laundering operation. At least that's how it got funded. And Romney has/had all kinds of links to nefarious Latin American/South American people involved in shady deals, and also the CIA.

Of course, he'd probably just lie, just like Hillary and the ex-NSA chief and all the rest that lie in front of Congress in Congressional hearings, If I were a Congressman I would be ashamed of how little teeth I have, and the destruction of the reputation of our gov't by these Congressmen by benignly accepting the line of people who sit down and lie to them, with absolutely NO CONSEQUENCES. I know if I was in front of Congress, my first answer would by 'why should I bother to tell you the truth? No one else does!'.
edit on 24-8-2016 by nomoredemsorreps because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: UKTruth

If these 3rd party candidates like Stein and Johnson would get as much media attention as the two corrupt parties, maybe both these candidates 3% and 12% standing in the polls would be much higher! This is one election that neither the Republican of Democrat candidate has any credibility. Voters should demand these 3rd party candidates receive some prime time exposure so they can layout their stance on the issues. Voters shouldn't feel like they're wasting a vote on Stein or Johnson. They shouldn't feel like they're being forced to choose the lesser of two evils.

Again, while I truly believe that ALL candidates should be allowed to debate, don't be fooled by Gary Johnson/Bill Weld. Those two are just Neocons in disguise. There are a LOT of Libertarians really pi$$ed off because Johnson and his cronies waltzed into the Tampa convention this year and took it over. Just as an example, Bill Weld was a federal prosecutor overseeing Iran Contra, and deliberately squelched any investigation into the CIA coc aine trafficking at Mena Airport.

So the reason why Clinton and Bush and all those other crooks have been able to operate for the last 25+ years is all thanks to BIll Weld, who was rewarded by being given the Republican nomination for governor with a pocketful of money. We in Boston where I lived at the time, couldn't understand where this guy came from.

Now I know. So if you want to elect or vote for another Bush/Clinton crook, then by all means vote for Gary Johnson/Bill Weld....

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
EXCLUSIVE - Dr Jill Stein op-ed in praise of Wikileaks (thehill.com)

I am going to post her entire statement here, it's not long, but boy does it pack a punch - she covers the deception in the media, the vilification of US government whistleblowers and secret government deals. Dr Stein gives rightful praise to Wikileaks and her comment Unlike pundits in the mainstream media, Wikileaks doesn’t tell us what to think. They invite us to read the emails, watch the footage, and decide for ourselves. hits the nail on the head and once this is understood it becomes obvious why the media are slanted the way they are and who they are slanted towards.

..and being a 2016 Green party candidate for President, it might be refreshing to hear what she has to say, she might be on to something....

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is a hero. Like Edward Snowden, Chelsea Manning, and other whistleblowers facing government persecution, Assange has sacrificed his personal comfort and safety to bring us the truth.

George Orwell said, “In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” Thanks to WikiLeaks, we know that powerful institutions have been abusing their power and lying to the public. For example, redacted State Department communications published by WikiLeaks revealed that Secretary Clinton identified Saudi Arabia as a leading funding source for terrorist groups around the time she approved a whopping $29 billion arms deal with the Saudi dictatorship.

WikiLeaks courageously published the infamous “Collateral Murder” video showing an American helicopter gunning down Iraqi civilians, Viewed over 15 million times on Youtube alone, it revealed just one of the many shocking war crimes whitewashed as “collateral damage” by the US government.
WikiLeaks’ stunning revelations of how top Democratic National Committee officials conspired to sabotage Bernie Sanders’ presidential campaign, in collusion with the media, shattered the illusion of a fair electoral process and confirmed what millions Americans already knew in their gut: we live under a rigged political system.

What WikiLeaks actually does — to political parties, the military, and other powerful entities — is pull back the curtain of censorship, spin, and deception to show the public what’s really going on. Unlike pundits in the mainstream media, WikiLeaks doesn’t tell us what to think. They invite us to read the emails, watch the footage, and decide for ourselves.

The political and economic elite, used to controlling information, see this unprecedented transparency as a tremendous threat. They have mercilessly persecuted a series of heroic whistleblowers. Chelsea Manning, convicted of leaking the Collateral Murder video among other revealing materials, was sentenced to 35 years in federal prison.

Manning, a transgender woman, has been subjected to treatment that the UN described as “cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment” in violation of the Convention Against Torture. Shockingly, after a recent suicide attempt, Manning faces disciplinary charges that could land her in indefinite solitary confinement.

The security state would like to make an example of Assange, as it has done to Manning and others. In fact, the Obama administration has prosecuted more whistleblowers than all previous presidents combined. And the persecution of whistleblowers is often accompanied by ruthless character assassination to discredit them.

Many have asked how Greens, who count feminism among our ten key values, can support Assange when he’s been accused of rape. As a strong advocate for victims of sexual violence, I take this question seriously.

While countless media reports highlight the allegations against Assange, most people have never heard that an official UN report has declared the case against Assange to be unfounded. Three investigations have been dropped without charges ever having been filed. And the UN Working Group on Arbitrary Detention has stated that Assange has been unlawfully detained and should be released. In light of these facts, it appears the allegations against Assange were a false pretext used by those who want to give him the Chelsea Manning treatment — or worse.

As the Presidential candidate of a party that has maintained principled criticism of powerful political, military and corporate institutions, I’ve gotten a first—hand look at how the establishment attacks people who challenge the status quo. These attacks are intended to brand their targets as pariahs and stigmatize anyone who dares to challenge this narrative. The truth is a frequent casualty to political vendettas.

On that note, one of the strangest developments this year has been seeing journalists attack WikiLeaks for doing what journalists are supposed to do: reveal the unvarnished truth to the public. WikiLeaks has done us an invaluable service by shining a light into the dark corners of power where corruption and wrongdoing fester.

The economic and political elite have targeted Assange not because his hands are dirty, but because he’s given us a glimpse of how dirty their own hands are. WikiLeaks’ revelations are inspiring countless people to mobilize against corruption and wrongdoing at the highest levels, and for that, Julian Assange is a hero in my book.

Jill Stein is the Green Party candidate for President

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
While she is completely right, what does it matter? She's running for President, making bold statements that the system is completely corrupt and that attempts to end corruption are vehemently denied through grotesque violence and NO ONE CARES.

Do you understand that they have won and we have lost and nothing can ever change that because people cannot organize around TRUTH or JUSTICE. Those things mean so many different things to different people and so we are divided while they are together as they can rally around certain things: MONEY, POWER, and DEATH.

This is not a uniquely American issue, this is the same issue in Russia, China, UK, Germany ... this is a problem faced by all mankind practically and will never go away in our lifetimes or the foreseeable future.

So Jill, thank you for fighting for your TRUTH and your JUSTICE but it's futile.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LLM4713
While she is completely right, what does it matter? She's running for President, making bold statements that the system is completely corrupt and that attempts to end corruption are vehemently denied through grotesque violence and NO ONE CARES.

Do you understand that they have won and we have lost and nothing can ever change that because people cannot organize around TRUTH or JUSTICE. Those things mean so many different things to different people and so we are divided while they are together as they can rally around certain things: MONEY, POWER, and DEATH.

This is not a uniquely American issue, this is the same issue in Russia, China, UK, Germany ... this is a problem faced by all mankind practically and will never go away in our lifetimes or the foreseeable future.

So Jill, thank you for fighting for your TRUTH and your JUSTICE but it's futile.

I completely disagree that 'it's futile'. And so do you, or you wouldn't be on here typing words about it. I certainly am not going to ever give up about this, and I know others who feel the same way. I talk to EVERYONE I meet about some aspect of this, in hopes of waking them up. And it has most definitely been working. I usually start with Mena Airport and the CIA coc aine trafficking because it's easy to spell and easy for people to look up, and it shows beyond a doubt the fraud that is Democrats and Republicans, because Bush and Clinton are working together, and have been.

I also mention, if I get the chance, Operation Gladio, which also shows the CIA trafficking in drugs, but also their financing and planning of numerous false flags, where they paid right-wing mercenaries (friends, really) into bombing innocent people and killing innocent people and blaming the leftists. And of course, their partnership with the mafia and the Vatican, all of which came out in numerous Italian trials in the 90s. Also easy to spell, and those two things combined, while just a speck in the ocean of CIA evil, is usually enough to open up the eyes of the people I talk to.

In fact, though I live in a heavily democratic area, I have yet to meet ONE person who is voting for Clinton. There were LOTS of Bernie voters, but now they're just pi$$ed off, and looking for heads to roll!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

Can't help you.... strictly a support personnel. Some say a janitor.

My job was electronic technician. I wore a lot of different hats. You name it, we did it.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Of all the candidates, she is the most reasonable and rational, or so it seems.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
Of all the candidates, she is the most reasonable and rational, or so it seems.

Yeah, I'd have to say that's pretty obvious. It's hard to figure that out, though, because the attacks on Trump are unprecedented in election history, me thinks. You'd have to go back to the really old days, like Jackson, when his wife was accused of being a whore and all kinds of nasty things were raised in that election, to find one to compare.

I'm not sure how I would react if I were constantly hit with lies putting me in a negative light. I guess I'm not mature enough to just ignore it...but on the other hand, if you ignore it, people would assume it was true. It's a very difficult spot to be in...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Good luck, and I have been doing the same since "awakening" yet there has been no change I fear there will not be in my lifetime (30 yo) because despite these travesties being cracked wide open there has been no recourse ... The CIA doesn't care about our laws and the lawmakers know that as well as anybody but NO ONE DOES ANYTHING ABOUT IT. Why? Because they will kill you and get away with it ... Seth Rich is the latest casualty but many many others have fallen and have nothing to show for their sacrifices. It's sad but true.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Her attack on the MSM is quite spot on. One of the rare moments someone addresses the big elephant in the room, which every embedded journalists seems to ignore since our war for the greater good of humanity started on 9/11 15 years ago...

The economic and political elite have targeted Assange not because his hands are dirty, but because he’s given us a glimpse of how dirty their own hands are. WikiLeaks’ revelations are inspiring countless people to mobilize against corruption and wrongdoing at the highest levels, and for that, Julian Assange is a hero in my book.

Yeah. Full blown transparency must be a good thing, mustn't it?

Instead of vetting the DNC data or coming out to claim that the data was legitimate personal information of Democratic donors, WikiLeaks went ahead and unwillingly leaked all that they had. In making such a mistake WikiLeaks has put a major damper on the start to the DNC's convention this week as donors will need to sift through the leaked data and potentially invest in identity theft protection services to safeguard themselves.

The DNC data leak isn't the first time that WikiLeaks has made a mistake of leaking personal data. Years ago WikiLeaks was the demagogue during a Sony hack that compromised the personal details of Sony employees. WikiLeaks was given the data of Sony employees but later leaked it causing a setback for the multimedia company.

WikiLeaks Unwillingly Releases Personal User Data in Recent DNC Leak

A setback worth millions, probably just another coincidence I guess?

I have my issues with acts of utter recklessness at times, to be perfectly frank. Praise our hero for this new normal of full blown transparency! The whole lot of various security state complexes probably got wet dreams instantly, how fricken convenient is that? See any parallels yet?

Nah. Don't like it at all, none of that. It has "weird PsyOps controlled opposition mindbuck" written all over it, doesn't it? YMMV, have a great time!

And to add.. we don't need those people, none of them. No idealists rotting in some embacy or politicians 'having nothing to do with corruption whatsoever'. Gimme a break - you're one of those wannabe leaders, of course you are!

All we really need to get unbiased news, is a free and independent media.

edit on 25-8-2016 by PublicOpinion because: german angst

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LLM4713

Good luck, and I have been doing the same since "awakening" yet there has been no change I fear there will not be in my lifetime (30 yo) because despite these travesties being cracked wide open there has been no recourse ... The CIA doesn't care about our laws and the lawmakers know that as well as anybody but NO ONE DOES ANYTHING ABOUT IT. Why? Because they will kill you and get away with it ... Seth Rich is the latest casualty but many many others have fallen and have nothing to show for their sacrifices. It's sad but true.

Well, heck, I'm embarrassed to say that I was 'asleep' 6 years ago. Even after 9/11, and even though my favorite cousin had a business office in the basement area of WTC (he survived that day, but died 6 years ago of brain cancer...NO ONE in our extended family has a history of this). I just didn't believe the childhood friend who was a NYC fireman and telling me that bombs went off in those buildings that day...and that all NYC firemen KNOW this, but have been told if they say anything they'll lose their pensions, so they're quiet about it (most of them, anyway) until they retire.

But even I woke up, so I truly believe that others will do the same. One thing I had in my favor is that I collected 1st editions books, and read A LOT, so I just switched my interests from the kinds of books I was reading and collecting (stuff like To KIll a Mockingbird, Twain, Sci-fi, to real history...and not fake history, like what is in most books about our history.

For instance, a real eye-opening book is 'FDR: My Manipulated Father In Law, by Curtis Dahl', where he interviewed the 'disgraced' Admiral in charge of Pearl Harbor when it was attacked and is told that FDR and George Marshall KNEW in advance of the attack, and that the US had cracked the code in 11/41, and NOT 6/42 as they later stated.

That was shocking! But not surprising, considering all the other lies we've been told. You can even read this book free, online. Just do a search for that title and 'pdf'. It's written by the son-in-law of FDR, and doesn't have much good to say about the things he did. Another mind-blower was that he was heavily involved in the financial industry and knew the Rockefellers and that crowd, and was told that Felix Frankfurter (Supreme Court) was a conspirator among others of creating the great depression--they deliberately shrank the money supply to cause the disaster. And that Joe Kennedy was also involved, but took it too far, and they blamed him for making the long term effects happen. Remember that Kennedy and Frankfurter, among others, managed to somehow know to take their money out of the market before that day. And had purchased a TON of calls (options) hoping (knowing as it turns out) that stock prices would drop...

So reading books is a key part of 'waking up', IMO. At least to properly wake up. Because there are a bunch of lies out there, and disinfo, and it can be hard to separate the wheat from the chaff..

You should definitely check out that book. EVERYONE should.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

All good responses. Yep Julian Assange is a hero, but he, like other whistlebowers, gets demonized because
they pull back the curtain on the corrupt deceivers who claim to be our leaders. We should pay attention to
those persons, like Assange, who receive the worst prosecutions. They're probably onto something.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: manfisher
A hero?

Because you want to believe?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Sorry but I don't trust these people any more than I do the "elites". The MSM is part of the system and if the media didn't want us hearing about this we wouldn't be hearing about it. Period. The internet isn't the freeforall that everyone thinks it is. The internet is controlled by a few communications companies (Who are also well connected). They could stop this if they wanted to.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

For the first time, Brian - I agree with you.
I like Stein, and will be voting for her - I'm a Greenie through and through.

That said, I don't believe more than about 20% of what I hear. Now that Alex Jones has been given attention by the nominees to POTUS, whatever semblance of sanity remained in this nation has, in my opinion, slipped away. Alex is a windbag nutcase ----

he, O'Reilly, Hannity, Beck, Limbaugh, ALL OF THEM are nutjob hysterics who too many people listen to as "news" - they are not "news" outlets - they are crazy commentators. Narcissists to a one - just as much as Trump is. They are dangerous men (yes, all men) ---- and their 'freech'*** should be stopped. Defamation and libel are still crimes. Slander and perjury are still crimes.

Every one of those men is a terrorist - psyops indeed.

I don't know about Assange - he seems pretty slimy to me -- but whether or not he is as all that "heroic" ???? No.

freech

as a noun: freedom of speech
as a verb: to speak one's mind freely
as an adjective: freechy

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

edit on 5-9-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
She's literally the only person I like left in the race.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join