It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Jill Stein releases Statement on Wikileaks, Political elite.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: SargonThrall
a reply to: Annee
Pardon me? Wikileaks is not about "hacks" so much as it is about "leaks", meaning people working with it see the crimes detailed within and send it. The information comes from individuals with access to it who volunteer it. But it is funny that you think exposing corruption is as bad as the corruption itself.

a reply to: Grambler
Her own side? More accurately Bush and Obama are on the same side.

Either way - - just read enough posts on ATS about invasion, privacy, cameras, etc.

As long as its on someone else's foot. Right?

It's ALWAYS about someone else with you freaking people, always trying to deflect the crimes of your political crony candidate, because it's the only way you can justify all the accusations that have been associated with that criminal family for the last 25+ years. You should read a freaking book once in a while, written by all the prosecutors, investigators and law enforcement, who had no other place to turn to publicize the crimes of the Clintons and Bushes and the CIA, because mainstream media had been hijacked and paid off by the same crime family.

And yet, when confronted with all the crimes and all the evidence, your only responses are to say 'well, they were never convicted'...when if you read a freaking book once in a while, you'd KNOW why they weren't charged, and the criminal methods used to NOT charge them; or you try to point out a flaw in another candidate, and say 'see, s/he does the same thing!', when it's NOT the same thing at all.

Shame. Just shame.

Excellent post and I would give you 1000 stars if I could.
A criminal is a criminal no matter whether they are caught or have enough corrupt power to keep them out of jail.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall

a reply to: Grambler
Her own side? More accurately Bush and Obama are on the same side.

Oh I am well aware of the fraud of the two party system. I meant by that a supposed liberal administration such as Obama (which I am sure we both agree is a joke). So many anti war people refuse to see the fact right in front of their eyes that Obama was basically just a third term for Bush in most respects. That is why they ignore all of the damage Obama has caused.

Stein is different and not afraid to call this out despite others not doing so, even though she is liberal.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Either way - - just read enough posts on ATS about invasion, privacy, cameras, etc.

The Bushes and Clintons have been spying since the 1970s thanks to PROMIS. I am finding it hard to muster any sympathy.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Your only salty because hillarys lies are catching up to her. Between the AP story about clinton foundation pay for play and the Huma burn bag left in the front door pocket of a car, hillary can lose. People really do care about National Security as much as "barrier breakers" would have you believe otherwise. It is one of a few issues that can make a candidate lose on only one issue.
If i were a clintonista i would be salty too.

You're wrong.

If you really want to be fair, investigate every politician to the extent Hillary's been investigated.

EVERY politician under the microscope in the same way will probably be found, at least, suspicious of wrong doing.

Then throw all the hype and misinformation on top.

Give them all the "Swift Boat" treatment.

Which we all know today was built mostly on lies.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

The Bushes and Clintons have been spying since the 1970s thanks to PROMIS. I am finding it hard to muster any sympathy.

Only the Bush's and Clinton's?

Spying? Interesting choice of words. What would you call Wikileaks?

"We want transparency, as long as its not on our own doorstep"

Can you really have it both ways?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I'd call it all spying. I'm just saying I don't feel much sympathy.

And Bush Sr. really is a founding member of the PROMIS spying scheme. And Bill Clinton, as governor, really did thwart every effort made into an investigation that might have uncovered their illegal spying. If Bill hadn't refused to fund an investigation into Mena, then the Bushes and the CIA might have been exposed for their drug/gun running AND the money laundering that was facilitated through PROMIS...

...which was installed globally within core banking systems installed by a company in Little Rock: Systematics, Inc...

...which Hillary and the Rose Law firm represented.

I think it's fair to call it the Bush/Clinton/CIA crime network.

ETA: But I also think we can throw Obama's family into the crime network, too.

Apparently, his uncle Cecil Goeldner spent 16 years installing core banking systems bundled with PROMIS, around the globe, for Systematics, Inc. -- in Little Rock.

Here's a link to his personal resumé, although you will have to use the waybackmachine to view it: home.att.net/~c.goeldner/work.html

For some reason...he pulled down his personal website, in 2003. I assume that was when it was decided that Obama would be The Chosen One.
edit on 24-8-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps
Check it out
youtu.be...

She even posted it on her site, but not in quite as clear language.

www.jill2016.com... political_revolution
Check out this interview with Dr. Stein as well.
youtu.be...

She had to back off a bit on her initial offering as she did not want to usurp the will of the delegates, but you can see what she is saying. if Bernie wanted the Green nomination, he could have had it.

He is a traitor and a thief. Everyone that donated and worked for him should be pissed, and I believe most are if we look at what happened at the DNC.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Try and generalize all you like. That is a disingenuous barrier breaker tactic. They are ALL bad, EVERONE did it......BS!!!

Had she not done the things shes done she would not be under investigation.
At the least she was careless or incompetent.... which do YOU choose?
At the worst she sold out our country for cash. Just another money grubber. Nothing special there.
She is so bad you can't defend her only throw dirt on all the others to make them appear as fiendish as she is.
If I had thrown my lot in with the likes of her I would be salty as well.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Had she not done the things shes done she would not be under investigation.

And you believe that.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Where do you get your information.

And I won't feel any sympathy for the next poster who claims their privacy was invaded by TPTB.

edit on 24-8-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

And I won't feel any sympathy from the next poster who claims their privacy was invaded by TPTB.

It's a vast, tangled web. You can find info all over. Several books have been written by those involved. Mena is just another tentacle of 'The Octopus.'

In fact, there's a movie coming out about it with Tom Cruise playing Barry Seal, although I am sure there will be plenty of disinfo packed in.

In the case of Bill refusing to fund an investigation, that came directly from the prosecutor who asked for the funding: Charles Black. As I recall it was a CBS interview.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

And I won't feel any sympathy from the next poster who claims their privacy was invaded by TPTB.

It's a vast, tangled web. You can find info all over. Several books have been written by those involved. Mena is just another tentacle of 'The Octopus.'

In fact, there's a movie coming out about it with Tom Cruise playing Barry Seal, although I am sure there will be plenty of disinfo packed in.

In the case of Bill refusing to fund an investigation, that came directly from the prosecutor who asked for the funding: Charles Black. As I recall it was a CBS interview.

Great, how do you know who to believe? Or, do you believe the ones you want to believe.

So many stories when they do get scrutinized often turn out to be false, partially false, or completely made up.

I have been following for over 20 years. That is why I question any information.

IMO - - none of us have a clue what actually goes on in high level US and World politics.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I knew it.. these two are long lost twins.. or weird lovers or something.

She is pretty hot though.. I'm kinda liking this woman, is she a cabal agent or just a naive politician that doesn't know what's going on?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Your only salty because hillarys lies are catching up to her. Between the AP story about clinton foundation pay for play and the Huma burn bag left in the front door pocket of a car, hillary can lose. People really do care about National Security as much as "barrier breakers" would have you believe otherwise. It is one of a few issues that can make a candidate lose on only one issue.
If i were a clintonista i would be salty too.

You're wrong.

If you really want to be fair, investigate every politician to the extent Hillary's been investigated.

EVERY politician under the microscope in the same way will probably be found, at least, suspicious of wrong doing.

Then throw all the hype and misinformation on top.

Give them all the "Swift Boat" treatment.

Which we all know today was built mostly on lies.

Oh boo damn hoo.

Life isn't fair... just because one person gets hacked doesn't mean everybody has to be hacked.

PS: If you are not doing anything illegal, or anything you can be blackmailed for, who gives a flying rats patoot if they get hacked?

PSS: Here is a real novel idea,,, why don't you find a candidate to vote for that doesn't worry about being hacked... you know...one who doesn't break the damn law every other day.
edit on R502016-08-24T12:50:18-05:00k508Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Except those that walk those corridors, the aliens, all the gods and all the spirits, God, and all those people deep in the military industrial complex, the breakaway civilisation types and possibly other types of humanoid societies living in the crust of the Earth, and probably some dark dude in a cave looking at a crystal ball going: "yes, yes, foolish humans.."

And me..

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

PS: If you are not doing anything illegal, or anything you can be blackmailed for, who gives a flying rats patoot if they get hacked?

Including you.

Oh, I'm sure something can be made up. Seen that plenty of times.

Watch out for those CCTV cameras.

edit on 24-8-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Including you.

Watch out for those CCTV cameras.

I retired from the FBI. I know more about surveillance techniques than you will ever know.

I sleep perfectly fine at night.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Great, how do you know who to believe? Or, do you believe the ones you want to believe.

IMO - - none of us have a clue what actually goes on in high level US and World politics.

In this case, you really have to dig in. Some things are not in dispute and have been investigated...and others require weighing of the facts and evidence.

Looking at all of it requires objectivity though. I try to be objective. If I wouldn't give Bush a pass, then I won't give the Clintons a pass either. I was actually planning on voting for Johnson/Weld until NoMoreDemsOrReps brought Bill Weld's role in Mena to my attention earlier in this thread. And I responded by saying that was enough to ensure I don't vote for them.

So, I think I am pretty objective.

Also, based on the information I've researched, I could actually put together a very frightening timeline of the last 40 years, as the federal government (and some state governments) have transformed to a mafia-style method of governing, run essentially by a few crime families.

In fact, things that never made a whole lot of sense before, finally make sense when you realize that the Bushes and Clintons have always had each others' backs and have worked hand-in-hand to build a criminal money-making machine (with the help of the completely-opaque CIA and other intelligence agencies) and launder money to fund their shadow mafia government.

It is a vast web. But well worth the time sorting through.

edit on 24-8-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Yes I do.

Do you believe she is careless or incompetent?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackmoonJester

What books? Give me some titles, mang. Oh and Jill really has very little chance of winning, but it doesn't make her any less cool. As far as Bernie goes, I'm thinking it was more a "take it or suicide" scenario. I don't blame him. And he got the kids thinking, at least.

Book you requested: "DARK ALLIANCE" authored by investigative reporter Gary Webb.

Mr Webb was found dead in his Carmichael home on December 10, 2004
with two gunshot wounds to the head. His death was ruled a suicide by
the Sacramento County coroner's office.

Yeah right, people can shoot themselves TWICE via suicide.

Most us of know this man was killed for writing his book!

So I dare you to read it!

edit on 8/24/2016 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join