It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Jill Stein releases Statement on Wikileaks, Political elite.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Well said Jill Stein.
A fair election process right now would be Trump vs Stein vs Johnson, with Hillary in jail.
Stein talking about the rigged system now also. Good, because it is. From propaganda and smearing to election vote rigging.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Jill is spot on. I have said it before, regardless of the outcome of this election, the real winner will be more average people that will see the blatant corruption and hypocrisy of our political system and media.

I disagree with the majority of Steins policy's, but respect her as a person who seems to actually care about the people. That is what politics is meant to be; people putting ideas forward and disagreeing with each other, and the people choosing the ideas that they want.

She also hits on something that has troubled me, that is the anti war people's seemingly disinterest in Obama and his war crimes. Where are all of the celebrities that were so eager to denounce Bush on these issues? Thank goodness there are honest people like Stein that stick to their convictions and are willing to call a spade a spade even if it is there own side doing something.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Both Jill Stein and Gary Johnson should be included in the debates. They have so much to add.

It's truly our loss if they don't get to appear in the debates.

I think the best thing that could be done for this country is to disband and outlaw the republican and democratic parties. They produce candidates that are unfit to be president, and probably 3/4 unfit to be congress representatives.

A good debate for America would be between Gary Johnson, Jill Stein and Rand Paul. They are the best political minds this country has available, and they represent the positive aspects of the scope of politics in America and a real choice between real policies. And, we would be better off with any of them as president than Hill-Trump -- a gangster and a blowhard authoritarian. (don't get me started on the neo-commie snake oil salesman)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Liking her more and more. While can't say I fully align with the Green Party, it's good to have someone like her speaking up.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Sublime.... WONDERFUL FIND... my jaw literally dropped reading this..

I have just turned, and I now want to give this lady my vote... Incredible reading a Presidential candidate call out EXACTLY what we've been thinking/saying for years...

Jill Stein, Please allow me to buy you a beer! or a body guard, because god damn, you just went against the "establishment"...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
There probably was a hit on Assange. Stein released this as a warning to say "I know".

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
There probably was a hit on Assange. Stein released this as a warning to say "I know".

There was a hit on Assange.. Random dudes don't just try to scale Embassy walls at 2:47 in the morning, escaping away once detected... It was a total hit called on him the other day, and guess what happened right after? 15000 emails randomly appear

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

originally posted by: Tempter

There was a hit on Assange.. Random dudes don't just try to scale Embassy walls at 2:47 in the morning, escaping away once detected... It was a total hit called on him the other day, and guess what happened right after? 15000 emails randomly appear

Too bad they didn't catch the guy, on video, dying from multiple gunshot wounds, breathing "...Hillary, Hillary" with his last moments on Earth.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Someone needs to hack Dr. Jill Stein.

All those who think Wikileaks is so great - - - deserve to be hacked.

It's only great if its the other guy.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee
Pardon me? Wikileaks is not about "hacks" so much as it is about "leaks", meaning people working with it see the crimes detailed within and send it. The information comes from individuals with access to it who volunteer it. But it is funny that you think exposing corruption is as bad as the corruption itself.

a reply to: Grambler
Her own side? More accurately Bush and Obama are on the same side.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
Pardon me? Wikileaks is not about "hacks" so much as it is about "leaks", meaning people working with it see the crimes detailed within and send it. The information comes from individuals with access to it who volunteer it. But it is funny that you think exposing corruption is as bad as the corruption itself.

Either way - - just read enough posts on ATS about invasion, privacy, cameras, etc.

As long as its on someone else's foot. Right?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I am not all in for "hacking" normal everyday citizens, but if you are running for a position that comes with a guy following you around with a suitcase that could potentially start an event that ends most life on earth, hack away at them.

As far as OP, I'm definitely liking Jill Stein more and more.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Your only salty because hillarys lies are catching up to her. Between the AP story about clinton foundation pay for play and the Huma burn bag left in the front door pocket of a car, hillary can lose. People really do care about National Security as much as "barrier breakers" would have you believe otherwise. It is one of a few issues that can make a candidate lose on only one issue.
If i were a clintonista i would be salty too.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I really like Jill Stein. She speaks with passion, and I believe that she believes what she says. She has a warm persona, and her message resonates me. If Jeb Bush would have gotten the Republican nomination, I would have voted for Stein. The other option for me was the Libertarian party, but I believe they have been co-opted just like the Tea Party was.

That leaves the only option as Jill Stein in that scenario. I think that every Bernie supporter should be voting for Jill. She is the only candidate that stands for the same principles that Bernie stood for before he sold out to Hillary.

Even though I disagree with her monetary policy, it beats the hell out of the establishment's version.

If you supported Bernie, and you meant it, you should be supporting Jill Sanders.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND! Jill offered the Green Party nomination AND control of the entire platform to Bernie Sanders. They have ballot access in every state. Bernie is an establishment sell out. Bernie did not even take the time to say "no thanks." He completely ignored her offer, and she was making the media rounds offering it to him nonstop. Take the spirit of what Bernie said, and put it behind Jill.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Both Jill Stein and Gary Johnson should be included in the debates. They have so much to add.

It's truly our loss if they don't get to appear in the debates.

While I completely agree that all parties running should be allowed to debate and let the American people decide, I should warn anyone that Gary Johnson is a complete fraud, and he should be ashamed (but of course, like a weasel he's not) of hijacking the Libertarian party with his Clinton and Bush crony, Bill Weld. People need to know that Bill Weld is the REASON why us Americans never heard of Mena Airport and the CIA coc aine trafficking that was an integral part of Iran Contra. He specifically doused any investigations that went in that direction, by either ignoring the prosecutors and state law enforcement pleas with their mountains of evidence, or, when that was unsuccessful, by threatening them. Most of the prosecutors ended up quitting.

And BIll Weld was 'rewarded' with the Republican nomination for the Governor of Massachusetts. We had never HEARD of this guy until he showed up with pockets full of money to run for the Governorship. We never did understand how he got where he was, but because of the internet, and because of books written by BRAVE law enforcement and prosecutors who had no other avenue to turn to, to publicize the crimes of the Bushes and Clintons and the CIA, wrote BOOKS, which unfortunately, most Americans don't bother to read.

So, while I absolutely LOVE Jill Stein and her speech, because it's spot on, just putting her in the same sentence with Gary Johnson is an insult to her and brave people like her. On the one hand you have a brave woman speaking her mind, and on the other hand, you have a complete WEASEL, who lied to the American people, and was 'rewarded' by the exact system that has been screwing over the American people for the last 75+ years (or as long as the CIA has been in business, since the CIA is by FAR, the most evil organization ever created in this country. More evil than the KKK, more evil than any bunch of terrorists that you could name--because the CIA IS A TERROR ORGANIZATION and needs to be blown up, as JFK said, into a thousand pieces.

You go Jill! And you go to he!! Gary Johnson and Bill Weld.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

I really like Jill Stein. She speaks with passion, and I believe that she believes what she says. She has a warm persona, and her message resonates me. If Jeb Bush would have gotten the Republican nomination, I would have voted for Stein. The other option for me was the Libertarian party, but I believe they have been co-opted just like the Tea Party was.

That leaves the only option as Jill Stein in that scenario. I think that every Bernie supporter should be voting for Jill. She is the only candidate that stands for the same principles that Bernie stood for before he sold out to Hillary.

Even though I disagree with her monetary policy, it beats the hell out of the establishment's version.

If you supported Bernie, and you meant it, you should be supporting Jill Sanders.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND! Jill offered the Green Party nomination AND control of the entire platform to Bernie Sanders. They have ballot access in every state. Bernie is an establishment sell out. Bernie did not even take the time to say "no thanks." He completely ignored her offer, and she was making the media rounds offering it to him nonstop. Take the spirit of what Bernie said, and put it behind Jill.

I have to agree that Bernie Sanders is a disgusting human being. He sold out the American people and all the young people who believed his lies, for a couple of vacation houses, the use of a private jet, and a nice car. Shame on him. The people of Vermont need to kick him to the freaking street, where at least he won't have to go on welfare, since he acquired his lucre from the Clinton/Bush crime family.

I did not know that Jill offered up the party to him. And he STILL said no? IMO, that speaks volumes about what Sanders is really about. What a freaking skunk.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: SargonThrall

Either way - - just read enough posts on ATS about invasion, privacy, cameras, etc.

As long as its on someone else's foot. Right?

It's ALWAYS about someone else with you freaking people, always trying to deflect the crimes of your political crony candidate, because it's the only way you can justify all the accusations that have been associated with that criminal family for the last 25+ years. You should read a freaking book once in a while, written by all the prosecutors, investigators and law enforcement, who had no other place to turn to publicize the crimes of the Clintons and Bushes and the CIA, because mainstream media had been hijacked and paid off by the same crime family.

And yet, when confronted with all the crimes and all the evidence, your only responses are to say 'well, they were never convicted'...when if you read a freaking book once in a while, you'd KNOW why they weren't charged, and the criminal methods used to NOT charge them; or you try to point out a flaw in another candidate, and say 'see, s/he does the same thing!', when it's NOT the same thing at all.

Shame. Just shame.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

What books? Give me some titles, mang. Oh and Jill really has very little chance of winning, but it doesn't make her any less cool. As far as Bernie goes, I'm thinking it was more a "take it or suicide" scenario. I don't blame him. And he got the kids thinking, at least.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
She's an impressive woman. Too bad she and her party are also raving moonbats.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps
People need to know that Bill Weld is the REASON why us Americans never heard of Mena Airport and the CIA coc aine trafficking that was an integral part of Iran Contra. He specifically doused any investigations that went in that direction, by either ignoring the prosecutors and state law enforcement pleas with their mountains of evidence, or, when that was unsuccessful, by threatening them. Most of the prosecutors ended up quitting.

And BIll Weld was 'rewarded' with the Republican nomination for the Governor of Massachusetts. We had never HEARD of this guy until he showed up with pockets full of money to run for the Governorship. We never did understand how he got where he was, but because of the internet, and because of books written by BRAVE law enforcement and prosecutors who had no other avenue to turn to, to publicize the crimes of the Bushes and Clintons and the CIA, wrote BOOKS, which unfortunately, most Americans don't bother to read.

Very interesting info. I do know a bit about Mena (and the Bush/Clinton/CIA crime network), but I did not know about Bill Weld's role. So, thanks for passing on the info, I've already started digging in to it and, this alone, will keep me from voting for Johnson.

Give yourself a pat on the back for me.

ETA: I am reminded once more that things are always worse than anyone can imagine in the seedy world of U.S. politics. I can't believe I didn't think to look with my sh*t-finding goggles at Johnson/Weld.

Of course 'they' have every door blocked. Dirty rats.

edit on 24-8-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join