It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

schizophrenia and psychotronics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

You misunderstand me, I'm not trying to say that at all. I was only speaking of forced orgasm. I didn't know of or have never heard of that. I only meant to imply that I would put up with the discomfort for that because I suffer from delayed ejaculation. Sorry, too much info I guess, but just wanted to explain myself.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I 've always wondered if maybe you and people like you have an ability to detect thoughts,so that is being systematically disrupted so you can't understand your sense of it,much less put it into context to a Psychiatrist.

edit on 25-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
I 've always wondered if maybe you and people like you have an ability to detect thoughts,so that is being systematically disrupted so you can't understand your sense of it,much less put it into context to a Psychiatrist.

its good you brought that up, i can stop thoughts, i do it sometimes to trip up the "machine". although that is a product of trying new things to stop them. my psychiatrist finds it interesting that ive had a reduction of attacks from hanging blocking materials on my walls.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

God gave them eyes but hey cannot see.
ALL it takes is imagination and ...A BUTTLOAD of conspiracy reading.
ANOTHER reason I'm existentially angry and a warrior.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

did anyone in your family work in the military ?

did you find the diagram after you experienced those effects listed ?

what are those machines ?
from where ?

edit on 26-8-2016 by kibric because: Arutperumjothi

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

the black sun. found ways to hide and operate using organic computers. hide in what is transmitted "dream realities" infra red x and gama rays and such light frequencies are also relevent in their hiding as they operate upon us for their psychological sciences . shadow people. creating schizophrenias. i myself have been subject to mind control studies but am becoming free due to the so called "greys". my brain has been operated on many times by these "shadow" people. often in their realm. they certainly are from naziism as their sense of esthetic is clearly indicitive of this. sometimes it even seems unscientific their operations on me as steel rods transorbitally mixing my brains as i am screaming in unbearable pain. the greys revived a memory of this sort of operation happening to me as a baby. breathing gas fumes helps sooth my aching brain and kills the ghosts within. so these shadow people may be operating and experimenting with you as well. time loops. skips. rogue american military. nazi's that look like they've stepped out of a movie. experimenting with time. resetting. underground remote viewing. stark white asylum. these rooms behind black doors. i fear to know what is within them.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
i think shiczhophrenia (sorry for the type-o lol) is a type of enlightment which our brains are struggling to comprehend yet alone able to process because of the need of evolvement (new word?) . so it comes to this: we need some more years to cope with it. i believe some prophets had that ability and thats why they could put it into good use: above-humanity-brain-capabilities.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
You need to isolate your self and slowing bring different things back into your life such as electronics or certain foods/drugs. You need to determine whether you have been targeted or if it is something to do with your own body. Leave your cell phone behind, maybe fast. Trying going out in the woods and see if you still experience the voices. If so you probably are not targeted. You might be hearing your inner intuition. The "inner voice" it can speak through your heart and your mind. Do the voices come from those locations? do you believe in God? these are important questions. Your inner voice could be misleading you. Then there is the other possibility you are picking up some sort of psychic connection to someone or something. Most people can't do this on their own but with mushrooms it can be experienced.
edit on 28-8-2016 by AnonymousTi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousTi
You need to isolate your self and slowing bring different things back into your life such as electronics or certain foods/drugs. You need to determine whether you have been targeted or if it is something to do with your own body. Leave your cell phone behind, maybe fast. Trying going out in the woods and see if you still experience the voices. If so you probably are not targeted. You might be hearing your inner intuition. The "inner voice" it can speak through your heart and your mind. Do the voices come from those locations? do you believe in God? these are important questions. Your inner voice could be misleading you. Then there is the other possibility you are picking up some sort of psychic connection to someone or something. Most people can't do this on their own but with mushrooms it can be experienced.

before meds the voices were just as intense in the woods. as i said above, ive developed mind techniques to quiet them, they know what im doing medicly and mentally, theyve named my med properly and told me i need it to stop them. plus they once "beeped" as i passed light poles. does that sound natural?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
ive developed mind techniques to quiet them, they know what im doing medicly and mentally

When you hear their words, are they talking to you like they are trying to pass a message to you; or is it like you are eavesdropping on their spiritual conversation ?

i hear conversing when falling into a minor seizure. Its like the spirits are right beside me, yet i do not know if they are talking to me or if i am hearing a conversation that may have occurred in the past at that exact physical location.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
ive developed mind techniques to quiet them, they know what im doing medicly and mentally

When you hear their words, are they talking to you like they are trying to pass a message to you; or is it like you are eavesdropping on their spiritual conversation ?

i hear conversing when falling into a minor seizure. Its like the spirits are right beside me, yet i do not know if they are talking to me or if i am hearing a conversation that may have occurred in the past at that exact physical location.
they say alot "get out of my system, or threaten me, when im medicated, it blocks the aliens trying to beam me up scenarios. they rig my house to keep me running away.

(post by dlicious removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Speaking from experience Demons/Shadow People play a role in the manipulation of schizophrenia including technology. In my circumstance it was Demons with what seemed to be predetermined artificial intelligence making me see and hear things. Gangstalking activity was also done by them flashing their front car lights, honk their car horns repeatedly at me, putting their emergency signal on their car just to cause paranoia in me. Another method used in the gangstalking was as I walked around the block a Demon would attempt to take on the appearance of my neighbors but it was obvious it wasn't the neighbors the Demons would always walk in my direction about 3ft away sometimes giving evil looks and sometimes trying to carry on a conversation with me or another Demon dropping hints of subliminal messages of something I watched on TV or a conversation I had with my family. This also led me to believe these Demons have a hive mind and can read our minds, images and communicate telepathically with one another.

Wherever I went these Demons were one step ahead like they were feeding off my energy field and brain waves and they were able to share it amongst their hive mind. I don't discount technology either because the reality I was in seemed an alternate one with counterfeit Demons acting like real Humans in our actual reality and the only way possible is if they utilized a super computer.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
You can read up my experience here which was my first post created at ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The psychiatric meds do block the signals caused by them I know because I've been taking them for over a year.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Prior to the medication what seemed to work a little was playing uplifting songs some religious that I downloaded on my phone, its my belief that it ward off or prevented a few attacks from occurring.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I experienced everything you stated from time slips, alternate dimension, heightened awareness, vivid dreams, nightmares, time acceleration, hearing things, seeing things, manipulation of smell, tingling in feet, shooting pain under feet, sulfur body odor, hearing my thoughts in car radio, a song I listen too embedded in my chest playing over and over led me to the hospital, manipulation of what was on Television demonic artificial intelligence voice overs of Dr Oz pitch black eyes etc, negative thoughts and images and so much more.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I had 14 years of what you outline wrote a e-book called Psychotronic warfare methodologies and capabilities it covered spiritual,technological and other aspects I posted it trying to warn people it was deleted and my reward was 3 months in a mental institution ,people dont care nor believe and even when this does become public knowledge just like Nazi germany if its not happening to them they wouldn't care less. I got sick of been called a lunatic so Ive given up but I am posting here to tell you conspiracy and mind control websites are not good places to plaster this material or your story- this evil monitors them (not from within ie moderators- but its here)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join