It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What FACEBOOK really knows about you....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The internet knows it all.
They HAVE been tracking and recording it all along.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Back in 2015 Mark Zuckerburg was reported saying that AI ,senses will be better than Humans

Mark Zuckerberg explained how he and his team are preparing Facebook for the future. In it, he revealed that he believes the ultimate communication technology will allow us to send thoughts to each other. “You’ll just be able to think of something and your friends will immediately be able to experience it too if you’d like”
One World mind.

For a long time now they have had people connected even more through a feature know as “Safety Check on Facebook”

Mark Zuckerberg

Today we announced the launch of Safety Check on Facebook. Over the last few years there have been many disasters and crises where people have turned to the Internet for help. Each time, we see people use Facebook to check on their loved ones and see if they're safe. Connecting with people is always valuable, but these are the moments when it matters most. Safety Check is our way of helping our community during natural disasters and gives you an easy and simple way to say you’re safe and check on all your friends and family in one place. It's meaningful to be in Tokyo to announce this because the great earthquake and tsunami a few years ago inspired us to build the first version of this for Japan. Now we're glad to have this ready to serve everyone in the world.

www.facebook.com...

Links
Zuckerberg Takes Questions
bits.blogs.nytimes.c... om/2015/06/30/zuckerberg-takes-questions-in-facebook-session-marred-by-tech-troubles/?_r=1

Facebook AI Research (FAIR)
research.facebook.com...

Zuckerburg

“I’m most interested in questions about people. What will enable us to live forever? How do we cure all diseases? How does the brain work? How does learning work and how we can empower humans to learn a million times more? I’m also curious about whether there is a fundamental mathematical law underlying human social relationships that governs the balance of who and what we all care about. I bet there is.”

Sounds like him and his buddies are trying to become GODS

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: BlackProject

A lot of that, they can only know if we tell them. Location, sure, from the IP, but the rest? They can't even know if someone is honest in what they post. For people that post a lot, of course, they can tell all of that, and more. There are reasons I barely visit the site. Mostly, just to check up on relatives.

Well considering they can use super cookies to plant on any user which resides on the local machine hard drive so that no matter what you hide behind, or how you post they can and could track anyone in any way they wish. Assigning a cookie of this nature to a user, could theoretically stamp anyone a digital online signature. The way you write can also be used as your personal signature, yep even how you type. There is various methods a website like this could be collecting data on mass. However I am not being paranoid about this one website, all websites act like this some worse then others. My real point was to point to some users how being more careful with their connections and information is important.

Very true. There are many ways they can learn about people, and learn a LOT more than just what is posted. How we type, what we like, everything, can be used to create very accurate profiles of people. Deleting the flash content that sites store is one method we can use, to slow that down. Not sharing everything about ourselves is far better, though!

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

Moreover they do I think also some kind of (Twitter) shadowbanning

Breitbart Article Twitter Schadowbanning

However Facebook really tries to connect you to your "peers" like birds of a feather flock together

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join