It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Bachmann claims to be advising Trump on Foreign Policy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

The former Minnesota congresswoman attended a fundraiser in the state for Trump on Saturday, where she revealed to the press that she has his ear on foreign policy.

This really worries me for a lot of reasons. First of all, what people like about Trump is that he is "not a politician", but here we see him taking foreign policy advice from a bobble-head partisan mouthpiece from the mess we called an election in 2012.

What's worse is he's got her chiming in on more than one area.

Bachmann is already part of Trump’s Evangelical Advisory Board, providing “support” to Trump on “issues important to Evangelicals and other people of faith in America.”

Source

I find these to be a rather poor decision on Trump's part, as a relation to Bachmann could hurt his campaign. Bachmann pandered heavy to a certain crowd; a crowd that a lot of Trump supporters just aren't. She tended to focus on typical, and really rather benign, hot-topic social issues and her foreign policy ideals weren't dissimilar of Hillary herself. Also, I find, in contrast the self-funded image that Trump perpetuates, she just smells like she's on someone's ledger who she wouldn't want you to know about.

Is this really the smartest political affiliation?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
A 5 second ATS search on "Bachman" turned up this thread from 8.21.2016. It's now 3 pages.
REF: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Mm. My bad. Didn't check the mud-pit. I'll post my thoughts there.

5 Seconds is a lot of energy for me though so try not to throw too much shade at me, it hurts my feelings.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts to the existing thread as above.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join